Are There Such Things As Free Ssh Accounts?

Dusty92

Hello everyone,

Lately I have been getting worried about my internet security with 'Powers' around me, lol ;)

And I know that I have been hearing about the SSH tunneling lately on the show. I'm new to all this stuff so I did the research someone should do before you do much.

And I can only find SSH accounts that are for a cost or donation. My question is: Are there SSH services out there that don't cost, AND are the free ones safe to use?

Thank you all for taking a second for my question. :lol:

Hello everyone,

Lately I have been getting worried about my internet security with 'Powers' around me, lol ;)

And I know that I have been hearing about the SSH tunneling lately on the show. I'm new to all this stuff so I did the research someone should do before you do much.

And I can only find SSH accounts that are for a cost or donation. My question is: Are there SSH services out there that don't cost, AND are the free ones safe to use?

Thank you all for taking a second for my question. :lol:

I personally wouldnt use a free shell service, but if its something you want to try, just dont do anything critical with it. Best bet is buy a domain and get hosting, like a Dreamhost site, and they come with shell access by default, ssh, etc. Its about a hundred dollars a year, but well worth the money.