Hak.5 come to Australia

brad2006

or we'll just throw interstitials in season two and make our way across the globe next summer.

Airfare for Hak5 to London: $2100

Airfare for Hak5 to Sydney: $3600

Throw in another $1000 for hotels and $2000 for bar bills and we're set.

Check the prices from Air New Zealand Sydney to Honalulu/Hawawi. It might be cheaper to fly there or flying to Osaka (not thru AirNZ), Japan. Then get on Jetstar (Qantas cheap budget airline) to here for $400-500 one-way

• 1 month later...

Darren and Wess, fear not. I've multi-multi-phase plan to get you guys over here to the land of Oz.

Phase 1: Legitimately earn money doing various jobs

Phase 2: Pyramid scheme, possibly involving the Cayman Islands and Alex Albrecht.

Phase 3: Auction children off to the highest bidder

Phase 4: Create a secret fighting tournament. I will invite all of the world's greatest fighters to it, and then lure them to my evil lair, steal their powers, and implant them into a pair of cool Sunny's, which I'll also sell to the highest bidder.

Phase 5: Resell cheap merch bought from tax-free countries, such as Thailand (I leave for Thailand tomorrow).

Final Phase: Using the Switchblade, sell network admin passwords to the rich haxxor kids around my neighbourhood.

I may/may not include all phases in the final plan. It's a work in progress, but sit tight buddy!

• 2 weeks later...