Text Message Coupons

StarchyPizza

I just got a text message coupon from "Tropical Smoothie Cafe" which is like a breakfast/lunch place local to me. I signed up for this thinking it would be crappy, but I'm surprised that they offer different things like "Free Soup if you show this text message Sat,Sun,Mon. of this week" I thought this was pretty cool, and allows for less paper use and you wont lose your coupons unless you delete the text for your phone breaks somehow.

Anyone hear of other companies using a similar coupon approach?

I noticed today that some stores here in Florida have signs on their windows that say like "Text *storename* to *number* to get a special deal" Kinda neat, didn't try it though, and I think it was just for that mall. I wonder if they charge you for a text message. :|

You want free stuff? check this out.. if the Saints win tommarow you can get a free bottle of Louisiana hot sauce

http://www.facebook.com/LouisianaHotSauce?v=app_284681917670

other good sites for 100% free stuff

woot.com - sellouts - watch for the $0.00 deals

and http://shop4freebies.com/

I've gotten all kinds of cool free stuff like bottles of test colonge, free nicorette gum, free tampons for the ladies, vitamin drinks, ect..

I noticed today that some stores here in Florida have signs on their windows that say like "Text *storename* to *number* to get a special deal" Kinda neat, didn't try it though, and I think it was just for that mall. I wonder if they charge you for a text message. :|

I think the only charge is your text messaging plan