February 2010 Wallpaper

Mark Manching

I like that wallpaper mark, could you be kind enough to supply the image.

cheers

Thumbs up to digip's wallpaper too. I like =D

lol its all over when dr0p starts posting, he always seems to out do himself each month. =P But my opinion is biased anyways seeing as I am a anime fan.

0taku-ness FTW!

Im a wallpaper nut too, so its nice to see what people are using on their machines. I also like to see when people modify their shells with custom themes and toobars, etc. Makes the machine more sexy than the standard desktops, although 7 is much nicer than Vista and I havent fooled with it on my wifes computer. In my opinion, Vista is actually a bit ugly in some respects and 7 is much more refined and classy.

I've been using the http://zrageburn.deviantart.com/art/Razor2-Final-57225969 theme on XP for about 2 years now, just update my wallpapers to match.

lol well the default windows 7 desktop is not to bad compared to the grassy plain of xp.

I totally agree, some of the shells for linux have been most awesome. I had a transparent one on my ubuntu install but the problem was it was never practical to use with the wallpapers I selected.

I also enjoy looking at what conky scripts other people are using. =D

=0 You have certainly dr0ped the ball mate, come back and re-post when you are back to your usual awesome desktop standards. After the above postings you have made me look like a twat (not that I need much help). Then again it does give others a chance for a change.

Is it just me or does Digip's wallpaper remind you of digininja's website.

Some of the wallpapers I've seen in these topics have been nothing short of astounding. I just use the windows 7 wallpaper that cycles through pictures in a folder, and pointed it at a folder full of photos, artwork etc.

Thanks again Mark, the missus likes her new wallpaper. =D

lol @ hex, king or queen, I see what you did there. The kind of work would be right up dr0ps's alley. Makes me wonder if he is any good with photoshop.

you're welcome. damm i'm reverting my main computer's hdd is pwned (plus new 500 gb hdd) and we're alive since january. lol

@drop aw man... didn't changed your wallpaper since last year?

again. added my first windows xp visual style from the scratch named Bettyfied (since 2008) ;)

you're welcome. damm i'm reverting my main computer's hdd is pwned (plus new 500 gb hdd)

Sucks dude, nothing worse than a HDD going tits up when your data is on it. lol I just recently pulled my old IDE HDD out of my old laptop that has been dead for over 3 years. Was nice getting some of my photoshop work back but the main stuff I was after wasn't on it. was kind of spewing..

Well this is my desktop this month, weird seeing as I have been changing my wallpaper almost ever second week as where previously I was just leaving it as is.

note to self: burn those .iso's off the bloody desktop. =P

desktop.jpg

Sucks dude, nothing worse than a HDD going tits up when your data is on it. lol I just recently pulled my old IDE HDD out of my old laptop that has been dead for over 3 years. Was nice getting some of my photoshop work back but the main stuff I was after wasn't on it. was kind of spewing..

Well this is my desktop this month, weird seeing as I have been changing my wallpaper almost ever second week as where previously I was just leaving it as is.

note to self: burn those .iso's off the bloody desktop. =P

desktop.jpg

love the show, just started watching it

also, ya drop i was expecting better too, i was braggin to my gf until i saw that one <_< tsk tsk