Jump to content

What is this USB thing called?


Recommended Posts

Try this link:


As far as I know, USB cables are generally named according to the two end connectors they provide. As you can see from the Google Product search link above, they use an "internal motherboard header" on one end and the "USB A Female" connector on the other end.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...