Wordlists

Hello all,

Does anyone have some good wordlists links for brute forcing? Perhaps good dictionary lists, or mega wordlists? I found a 107MB wordlist on Pirate bay, but would like to know if anyone has any better wordlist resources.. thanks!

Holy *&^%

I thought you were joking when you said 24GB zipped to 78MB.. wow.. I have never seen a file so compressed before lol, major thanks! :)

btw; how am I suppose to open a 24gb text file? lol I get "File to big" errors trying to open in notepad, and wont extract it all got to almost 5gb then says the file is too big, but I have plenty of space.

Holy *&^%

I thought you were joking when you said 24GB zipped to 78MB.. wow.. I have never seen a file so compressed before lol, major thanks! :)

btw; how am I suppose to open a 24gb text file? lol I get "File to big" errors trying to open in notepad, and wont extract it all got to almost 5gb then says the file is too big, but I have plenty of space.

I used 7zip when i decompressed it (yay Open Source) and it worked fine (it took forever).

As for opening it, i was once able to open it but i don't remember the actual software i used (it may have been this: http://www.editpadpro.com/editpadlite.html ), but don't really think it was meant to be opened, just to be fed into a brute forcer.