7h3kk1d

Top Smart Phone  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which smart phone do you like best

• Nokia N900
    • Droid
    • Nexus One
    • Sticking with iphone

I really liked the way the n900s OS looks like and think it would make an awesome mobile device.

It just doesn't look awesome it also is =) I use ipod Touch, Nokia E90 and Nokia N900 daily and N900 has make me use my phone so differently that how I used older phones. It's so weird feeling when phone OS is so open that you can example change which colour led blinks when you have got sms, missed call and so on...

I already have macchanger and aircrack-ng on my N900... still waiting Kismet =)

It just doesn't look awesome it also is =) I use ipod Touch, Nokia E90 and Nokia N900 daily and N900 has make me use my phone so differently that how I used older phones. It's so weird feeling when phone OS is so open that you can example change which colour led blinks when you have got sms, missed call and so on...

I already have macchanger and aircrack-ng on my N900... still waiting Kismet =)

If I had an N900 I'd be porting the code myself xD It really shouldn't really need that many changes though.

I've had my N900 for a week or so now and I think its awesome; infact I'm using it to post this.

I've been messing with nmap, ettercap, dsniff, driftnet and wireshark in debian chroot: I'm going to have a look at airbase-ng next, sharing the connection over 3G, when I get the chance.