Jasager / Karma traffic replicaton over private wifi..

Hey all very simple noobish question here…

I want to run my Fon Pineapple completely wireless. Powered by a battery pack, and not have an Ethernet cable connected to my PC, yet have it replicate the traffic that would be otherwise sent to the Ethernet port over wifi??

I have read you can create a private wifi connection while still running Jasager but not fully sure how.

And yes I Googled and also searched the site to see if I could find anything. Can someone point me in the right direction or write up a little howto that the entire community can use? I find it hard to believe that I’m the first one asking for something like this, which makes me think that this is more of an impossible task.

My Rig is this.

Fon 2100 with MMC/SD card hack running Piranha 2.0

EEE 701 using nlited win XP and ICS, but able to dual boot to BT

PDANet to my iPhone

Thanks in advance

You can run the Fon as both an AP and a client at the same time but I can't see it being too great as the card would have to be doing a lot of switching of state. You can try it by ssh'ing in and once Jasager is up and running creating a managed interface with

wlanconfig ath1 create wlandev wifi0 wlanmode managed

then connect to your internet provider through ath1.

My preferred way to do this would be to have 2 Fons back to back connected via ethernet, one would be the client and one the AP. Haven't done it yet but that would work.