Share Folders the easiest way?

pallepiratx

Anyone knows the easiest way to share folders, maybe using a hacking tool, a usb stick or something?

Let's say, i want to share a folder, maybe documents or some, but i dont want to sit at the computer, and cirkel through the maps and check the sharing box... is there anyway that i can put a auto run file on a usb stick, that auto writes something in command line, which shares a folder?

anything?

If you're on a Mac just drag and drop the files you want to share into Sites and enable Web Sharing in System Preferences, but you still need to do some port forwarding on your router if you want the outside world to see it. Sharing stuff on an internal network is not time consuming or hard so I don't really get your question from that stand point.

I won't. I... Just won't.... ahhhhhghhghghghghghhghghghghggghhghhhh! (My head exploded).

http://hak5.org/forums/index.php?showtopic...mp;#entry149952

*samples some of the explode splatter on the wall* Mmmm thats good mental breakdown. >=P

Anyway make an autorun.ini file with a batch script that uses the NET SHARE command. Type "NET SHARE /?" into the command promp to get the syntax. Im too lazy to do it for you lol

<.< Provided this is windows your talking about.....

I wish people would more often tell you what os flavor they are talking about

*samples some of the explode splatter on the wall* Mmmm thats good mental breakdown. >=P

Anyway make an autorun.ini file with a batch script that uses the NET SHARE command. Type "NET SHARE /?" into the command promp to get the syntax. Im too lazy to do it for you lol

Thanks, i look into it..

- How to, instead of "how do i", praying thing you got going... i didnt want to do a "How do i" since i didnt want it to be all about me, but something maybe others wanted too.... And by that i tryed to make question marks as much as i could..... As you see, i'm new in here.