hak POINT 5

RogueHart

i was watching some old episodes to get a better look at evil server so i could draw up a high res 3d model in blender. completely lost my desire to mess with blender after i started enjoying the nostalgia.

thought there might be quite a few people who watch the show who havent seen where the show started so heres a torrent for the entire first season in avi

[LINK REMOVED. please see moonlit's dvd link]

edit:

and PLEASE seed if you get it downloaded. i cant seed all the time and my net kinda sux. the more people that seed this thing the better.

if you want the season just download the torrent and keep it running in the background. i seed all my torrents in my sleep and when im afk. and a lot of the time when im at the computer. honestly the onjly time im not seeding is when im playing an online game. tomorrow i goto verizon to get my new droid so once i goto bed tonight ill be seeding for quite a while.

i was watching some old episodes to get a better look at evil server so i could draw up a high res 3d model in blender. completely lost my desire to mess with blender after i started enjoying the nostalgia.

Why not just let them watch at the Hak5.org site so that the guys can get viewer statistics and pay the bills?

Season 1

http://www.hak5.org/category/episodes/page/9

It's really important that they have numbers they can show to advertisers so they can collect money to pay for hospital stays.

And if you really were an old time hak5 watcher you'd know:

There's no point in Hak5 (Check the notes)

Why not just let them watch at the Hak5.org site so that the guys can get viewer statistics and pay the bills?

Season 1

It's really important that they have numbers they can show to advertisers so they can collect money to pay for hospital stays.

A lot of the season 1 episodes do not exist in those links any more because they used to be hosted on Stage9(divx.com) which no longer exists. The Season 1 DVD is also a lot higher quality and has behind the scenes clips and interview material, so if you can find the torrent, its a great download to have. Im not even sure where my copy is at this point...

Season 1

if you watched the original season you would hear them say "hak point five" though they stopped eventually

A lot of the season 1 episodes do not exist in those links any more because they used to be hosted on Stage9(divx.com) which no longer exists. The Season 1 DVD is also a lot higher quality and has behind the scenes clips and interview material, so if you can find the torrent, its a great download to have. Im not even sure where my copy is at this point...

sadly at the time i had no money to get a dvd so i just burned the first 2 seasons to data disc. which is where these files came from. honestly if i could find a place that would allow the 2+gig filesize i would upload them for direct download instead

LOL, some of us have been here since the beginning.

XD i started watching the show around 2x08. that is to say that when i started watching the show 2x07 was the latest episode and 2x08 was the next one to be released.

i think the thing i miss the most is the bbs. loved the door games

if you watched the original season you would hear them say "hak point five" though they stopped eventually

sadly at the time i had no money to get a dvd so i just burned the first 2 seasons to data disc. which is where these files came from. honestly if i could find a place that would allow the 2+gig filesize i would upload them for direct download instead

The DVD was free! and was a torrent!

The DVD was free! and was a torrent!

OH! thats right. i remember now. at the time i wasnt doing any type of torrenting. i wasnt aware of its awesomeness >_> so all i have are the downloadable eps in avi