Download manager with resume support HTTPS

G-Stress

There is no reason a download manager that supports SSL and download resuming should not be able to do both at the same time.

Can you give an example link for testing? I'm struggling to locate any download sites that offer SSL connections.

I cannot give a link at this time, this is for adito openvpn-als specifically. I have setup with some family video's, zipped picture archive's, etc. and some are rather large file's. So if my family is downloading a file and I happen to reboot the OpenVPN-als server then they have to start over.

I did copy the link location and tried to add it as a new download with both iGetter and DAP, but it didn't even see the file.

well i'm not certain if it will do that, but jDownloader has surprised me time and time again with what it can do.

get it at http://jdownloader.org/

I haven't gotten it to work yet, however somehow I got igetter to see the link and download, but didn't support resume. I do like the interface and all the options with jdownloader, thanks for that :)