Call of Duty 7

red shadow

Well its a big rumour that the treyarch call of duty will be in vietnam or cold warfare like the guy above me said but i think it will be cold warfare because it could be made up with any side against any other as opposed to vietnam is us vs vietnam so i think cold warfare but i could be wrong they could do a future warfare or another game set in modern day

Cold Warfare would be a bit too much, as in Modern Warfare 2's story there are some levels in the snow

• 2 weeks later...
I love to play call of duty game . In Call of Duty It would also be cool to see new perks and maybe attachable sides like toob and extended mag. It would also be funny to see a riot shield, and claymores. And also bring back some weapons like the ray gun and wonderwaff.

Might i just add, regarding the topic posters comments, on how Call Of Duty MW2 has the greatest graphics by far out... CODMW2 uses the same engine as COD2, and the same graphics effects are all still present, just used in different ways. Texture sizes are probably a little larger, but apart from that, mostly the same Shader model 3.0 engine.

• 3 weeks later...
Might i just add, regarding the topic posters comments, on how Call Of Duty MW2 has the greatest graphics by far out... CODMW2 uses the same engine as COD2, and the same graphics effects are all still present, just used in different ways. Texture sizes are probably a little larger, but apart from that, mostly the same Shader model 3.0 engine.
wow, really? CoD 2's engine? I thought it used the IW4 engine

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...