Can't SSH to Ubuntu 9.10 VM

Warfusion

Ok so here's the problem i have a vm all set up to use ssh. The VM is Ubuntu 9.10 and the host is windows 7 enterprise. I am able to ssh into the VM from the host machine but not from another computer. The vm's network is bridged and i have the firewall turned off also i enabled SSH on the host machine. I'm using putty to connect on both the host and the outside computer but it only connects on the host. Any help guys?

If your network is on a router, port forward port 22 on the router to the hosts IP address. Also open port 22 on the hosts firewall, even if its disabled on the vm's..

ok i have all firewalls disabled I have the server setup on port 1337 and i am using the vm's ip haha im not that n00b guys :P. i have port 22 and 1337 forward to my wireless router. Its no big deal its only a torrent server im connecting from ssh to use rtorrent and some other programs. I just want a simple vm to do it instead of having a server set up for something so simple. Anyway all that is setup i have no clue whats going on i googled for a whole day and trying everything i found and still nothing.