ipod nano 5th gen

RogueHart

just popping in. been a while. wanted to ask a quick question

i figured out that im getting a new black ipod nano http://www.apple.com/ipodnano/

i looked into rockbox because... well it beats the hell out of the standard firmware with compatibility alone. i wanted to dual boot the firmwares. but sadly there isnt a build of rockbox for the new ipod.

so my question is am i stuck using apple's standard firmware or does anyone know of a good firmware and can dual boot with?

just popping in. been a while. wanted to ask a quick question

i figured out that im getting a new black ipod nano http://www.apple.com/ipodnano/

i looked into rockbox because... well it beats the hell out of the standard firmware with compatibility alone. i wanted to dual boot the firmwares. but sadly there isnt a build of rockbox for the new ipod.

so my question is am i stuck using apple's standard firmware or does anyone know of a good firmware and can dual boot with?

Yes I am afraid so. At least until they crack the newer ipod nano's.

I believe the only ipod nano's cracked so far are the 2G Nano and the (4G Nano - Partially Cracked).

Yes I am afraid so. At least until they crack the newer ipod nano's.

I believe the only ipod nano's cracked so far are the 2G Nano and the (4G Nano - Partially Cracked).

damn. oh well lol. im sure i can work around and convert my library.