iPod touch/ iPhone jailbreakability

NyghtByte

Hey guys

I recently bought an ipod touch, and was planning on jailbreaking it. However, mine is of the 3G 3.1.2 with MC in the serial number verity. I have read multiple times that blackra1n cannot jailbreak these ipods, and that I must look for another utility. So far, I have found my options are either to rollback the firmware, which I cannot find a tutorial for, or to find another jailbreak utility.

Do you guys have any suggestions in the matter? It would be greatly appreciated.

NyghtByte

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok here im going to teach you. so google search , Blackra1n

make sure your ipod is connected with the USB , download the file. search the file in your computer , click on it (admin if vista) a box will pop up saying "make it ra1n" click it , let it do the rest , your itouch will re boot, then once it is done restaring, you will or should see a new app saying blackra1n , click it , intall cydia, frum cydia you can install themes and wat not, but the first thing you should download frum cydia is Winterboards , so search for it in cydia, oh yah and cydia will ask who you are , say your a developer so u have no restrictions, ok and thats about it, and btw , all the themes and visual icons you download frum cydia will be put in winter boards , so have fun

dcrew22