Hugging front on may lead to sin...

wh1t3 and n3rdy

I couldn't even sit through it. Sorry...too early in the morning for bleeding ears.

I learned my lesson to never make jokes about music especially if you don't know the musical tastes of those in the car with you. I was in Nebraska and the way to lunch with a client and somehow I made the joke about listening to christian rap and the guy pulled out a christian rap CD out of his glove box. I then had to listen to it for a week straight. Most of the cuts have healed now and voices don't tell me burn things anymore.

For your enjoyment, always a fun sing-a-long

this sort of shit leads to carpentry....

Lol yah.. One time my bought a really cheap death metal tape (long time ago) and it was seriously bad ass sounding... Then we started reading the lyrics. It was christian rock type lyrics... eh. after that it just didnt sound so bad ass.

Here's my thing about christian rock. Does it have to be ALL about god? I mean c'mon if I were god, I would be like.. man. this is boring as hell, lemme hear some type-o-negative... :P (Type O's last album does seem to have a lot of christian reference, but then with them, you never know if they are just poking fun or not)

Problem with some "Christian" bands is that they constasntly keep raming "God" down your throat. I mean yeah ok you came out and said you're a Christian rock band, I guess for kudos with parents but please give me a break... POD are a prime example, and it's real annoying as some of their songs I quite like.