Sonic The Hedgehog

moonlit

I don't often post links to dumb stuff, but I wondered how much like like an official Sonic game this feels like to everyone else:

http://www.funny-games.biz/sonicthehedgehog.html

I notice they ripped all the stuff from elsewhere like for instance the level music (from misc. Sonic games - Sonic 2 music features in there I think... unless it's Sonic 3... *shrugs*)... Not sure which games the character sprites are from though...

Not bad for a flash game...

Heh... used to play this while I was taking calls at a BT call center. Trick was to be able to fix a problem without dieing.

Haha, I can only imagine being the caller and hearing you say, "Shit, those damn spiky-things got me again!" while in the middle of asking me if my modem is plugged in.

Heh... used to play this while I was taking calls at a BT call center. Trick was to be able to fix a problem without dieing.

Haha, I can only imagine being the caller and hearing you say, "Shit, those damn spiky-things got me again!" while in the middle of asking me if my modem is plugged in.

Oh no they go me rings, I'll just have to bash some monitors for some more.

Tsk Tsk though I always made sure my staff stopped playing when they took calls.

PS I'm sure there's a better (graphically looking) version out there... or atleast that's how I remember it (smaller res maybe?)

We stopped when there was something to fix (like the chinese woman who had reformated her hard disc, instead of running the BT CD, and didn't speak english). Usually it was setting up 2 user home lans which, as long as they weren't using a single piece of BT kit, was simple. "see that CD BT sent you?.... open the window and throw it into the street, plug in the cables and turn everything on, then open IE and go to google.com... oh it works now? bye!".

We stopped when there was something to fix (like the chinese woman who had reformated her hard disc, instead of running the BT CD, and didn't speak english). Usually it was setting up 2 user home lans which, as long as they weren't using a single piece of BT kit, was simple. "see that CD BT sent you?.... open the window and throw it into the street, plug in the cables and turn everything on, then open IE and go to google.com... oh it works now? bye!".

Ah the memories LOL and the pointless shitty install CD's which could be remotly updated (dial-up) to call specific numbers :twisted: