Guy thinks its impossible to hack him

computermann24

I have this guy on my Contact List that keeps saying to me "hack me, Hack me, Im impossible to hack..." And it is really annoying. I know for a fact "Nobody" is Hackproof. His MSN Address is flyingrandombluecow(at)gmail(dot)com - Is there somebody here that would like to teach him that he aint Hack Proof :D

Whoa, wait a second? Are you referring to the flyingrandombluecow? The one the NSA turns to for adivce on securing their most classified of networks? This guy is like the Chuck Norris of executable code. I'm afraid he really is unhackable. Tough luck he keeps bragging about it.

Oh well... Thought somebody could have a little bit of fun... And yes, Im new to these forums so thanks for the nice "welcome" i got... It actually stated in one of the hak.5 series that if you want your security proven then just post it on the hak.5 forums... So i was actually doing what it said :?

Ah well... Thanks anyway

I believe it's time that a "All New Members read this first before posting ANYTHING" sticky-topic be made.

t actually stated in one of the hak.5 series that if you want your security proven then just post it on the hak.5 forums... So i was actually doing what it said :?

Ah well... Thanks anyway

That was very much a joke by Darren and Wess but even if it wasn't, posting information about another and asking others to 'teach him/her a lesson' is wrong.

I'm terrible sorry about the poor welcome you've recieved but we take what we do seriously and when someone posts such things, we tend to believe it's some 13 year old kid who wants to gain admin access at his middle school. Things that are obviously not worth our time and flaming tends to occur.

Again, I'm terrible sorry and please don't be discouraged to post on the forums again. We really are a bunch of nice people and I'm sure that you will enjoy the discussions and learn a few things from us and we from you.

I agree here... I also extend a welcome to you, however as armadaender mentioned it's easy to jump at someone if they come in and act how we might expect someone to act who clearly doesn't intend to learn anything but is here to be able to annoy school teachers or hack their "friend's" Hotmail account. I'm not, however, trying to suggest that you are one of these people.

I must say though at least you spoke (read: typed) good English ;)

Thanks, Welcome and enjoy your stay,

Moonlit

Edited for spelling errors...

It actually stated in one of the hak.5 series that if you want your security proven then just post it on the hak.5 forums... So i was actually doing what it said Confused

But wait, you not even asking us to test your security, you asking us to hack someone else. I think you should stop bragging on IM, then you wouldn't have a problem with people asking you to hack them.

I have this guy on my Contact List that keeps saying to me "hack me, Hack me, Im impossible to hack..." And it is really annoying. I know for a fact "Nobody" is Hackproof. His MSN Address is flyingrandombluecow(at)gmail(dot)com - Is there somebody here that would like to teach him that he aint Hack Proof :D

If you have a problem with someone you should deal with it yourself.