Turbocad tutorials

tabath

Hi

Anyone come across and used any good free turbocad(preferably v12 for windows) training materials/websites/videos?

Particularly to use it to produce room plans?

Thanks for any help. Much appreciated

Any1? Does no one on here use cad?

yes , I did and can use google - I was just trying to tap the broad range of expertise here to see if any1 had any particular recommendations due to their experience or really out of the way sites, just as I have recommeded sites and resources in my areas of expertise to others on here. If you can't make a positive contribution don't waste your time replying - easy enough isn't it? :P

yes , I did and can use google - I was just trying to tap the broad range of expertise here to see if any1 had any particular recommendations due to their experience or really out of the way sites, just as I have recommeded sites and resources in my areas of expertise to others on here. If you can't make a positive contribution don't waste your time replying - easy enough isn't it? :P

Not to be rude, but this is more of a hacking forum, so I'm not sure how many people are actually Turbocad users by default. You won't get a whole lot of replies in this topic, because people probably don't use it and wouldn't know where to start.

Your question might be better served on http://forums.turbocad.com/index.php

Im sure there are people on their forums who would be more knolwedgable to help in this area.