Tribes 2

Anti419

Tribes 2 was one of the most amazing games of all time. Well the core game was kinda boring, but the mapping and moding community is what made that game. Meltdown mod, and Quantum construction mod.

I spend a good part of my life on that game. Was part of the tribes {TWD} total war dogs and [POW] prisoners of war.

I haven't logged on in years tho and I doubt that there are too many servers apart from a few construction ones still up.

Tribes 2 was (and is) one of my favorite games, ever. Not all the silly mods, just the core mechanics :).

If I had the money, I would deff buy out the licensing to tribes 2 and make a REAL tribes 3 game (not that crappy one they released.)

Did you ever play on TWL?

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Many times ! I suggest you about the game of tribes-2 is so much amazing. The Tribes- 2 was one of the most amazing games of all the time. Well, The core game was kinda boring but the mapping and molding community is what made it that game. Meltdown mod and Quantum construction mod. I spend a good part of my life on that game. that was the part of the tribes { T W D } Total war dogs and [POW] Prisoners of war. It's enough.