TheBroken IPTv Show

debianuser

Hey guys

have you guys seen the lastest episode of TheBroken?

what do you guys think of the the "social engeniering" topic addressed and demostrated to basically "steal" a pizza? :(

:roll:

i mean... it feels like there are no limits anymore....

stingwray -

I certainly wouldn't call it a "waste of space" since it's a good archive of the past. Without theBroken we probably wouldn't have Hak.5 or any other good IPTV shows to watch. They really broke ground and delivered a new product to the masses. How many of the IPTV shows that you watch were inspired by theBroken?? Probably most.

VaKo -

Yes, they have been planning a comeback for a long time. Unfortunately the creator of theBroken has A.D.D. (I'm guessing on that one) and can't really stick with anything good that he creates for more than a few episodes. And even more unfortunate than that he's screwed over many people by having them make donations to fund his projects and then just stopping production.

Ben

That show was midly entertaining - got a few good laughts out of it. Their segment with thermite in the laptop was interesting.

I'm an avid Diggnation watcher and a few episodes ago (around mid-thirty) I heard Kevin Rose mention that they have been working on a new episode and it should have been out this past spring sometime. But, I can only imagine how busy they are with Digg V3 out and making time for such a project can be nothing short of difficult.

Waste of space on the internet

I believe this show was Rose's way of continuing his previous "Dark Tips" section on The Screen Savers. Whether or not it's a waste of cyberspace for anyone to decide.

Anyway, Kevin Rose is just procrastinating himself stupid.

I wouldn't go that far because he has been quite busy working on Digg v3, diggnation and having a normal life. I'm sure Wess, Darren and Alli would agree that running one IpTv show, working on a web site and having normal jobs is hard. Kevin would be no different - continously maintaining and redesigning a website, especially one like Digg, and working on 2+ IpTv shows would be quite time consuming.

I wouldn't go that far because he has been quite busy working on Digg v3, diggnation and having a normal life. I'm sure Wess, Darren and Alli would agree that running one IpTv show, working on a web site and having normal jobs is hard. Kevin would be no different - continously maintaining and redesigning a website, especially one like Digg, and working on 2+ IpTv shows would be quite time consuming.

I would agree with you if it were not for the fact that Rose puts on the front of these shows being part of his business. It's his full time job to put this content out, it's not the Hak.5 crews full time job and they still manage it.

As an owner of small business, I feel this is bad from a business perspective. If he wants to be a content provider then he needs to provide the content. If he wants to do it as a hobby or fun then he needs to drop the business aspect.

I would agree with you if it were not for the fact that Rose puts on the front of these shows being part of his business. It's his full time job to put this content out, it's not the Hak.5 crews full time job and they still manage it.

As an owner of small business, I feel this is bad from a business perspective. If he wants to be a content provider then he needs to provide the content. If he wants to do it as a hobby or fun then he needs to drop the business aspect.

Very true, I failed to mention that part in my argument.