November Desktops

Zimmer

Zimmer,

"How did you download the hak5 episodes?" That maybe the most stupid question ever asked..

I clicked the download button on Hak5 home page but it only plays it in my browser and does not ask me if I want to save/download it.

I right clicked, no option to download/save file from location, tryed firebug to inspect the element of where the source file is to directly download the episode, no luck

Zimmer,

"How did you download the hak5 episodes?" That maybe the most stupid question ever asked..

I clicked the download button on Hak5 home page but it only plays it in my browser and does not ask me if I want to save/download it.

I right clicked, no option to download/save file from location, tryed firebug to inspect the element of where the source file is to directly download the episode, no luck

Probably the easiest method for you would be iTunes, you can get iPod, SD and the HD versions through iTunes. Search for 'Hak5', or 'Revision3', and you should find it.

I just go to revision3.com/hak5/episodes then on the right is a list of feeds, expand that then click on the small version then right click on the mp4s in the RSS feed and select save as... or save link as... etc.

Also why doesn't hak5.org list the small mp4s, with all the others one it takes over an hour... I want the content, not that I can see each hair on the hosts heads.

Oh and for the skin I used Royal Noir Updated... http://www.winaddons.com/royal-noir-146/ Don't use the softpedia link because that is the x64 version, yuck! The winaddons one has the x32 version, then once installed just go to the appearance in the properties menu on your desktop and select royal noir or royal or royal zune (what I have)

Dual 19" wide and 19" standard. 2720x1024.

Core2Quad Q6600 2.4Ghz

8800GTS 640mb

8 gigs-o-ram

Veeesta Ultimate 64bit

Total of 1.5 terabytes of HDD ( >200gigs remaining :P )

Creative Sandblasted X-Fi Fatal1ty Champion Series Sound Card

Desktop Background is of Cardiff UK in Google Earth, the location of Torchwood is noted.

xldnpi.jpg

• 2 weeks later...