bad idea...

kainchick

so my laptops screen is screwing up, i can only see about a palm of my screen

and my main pc is doing physcial memory dump every few hours. so im reformatting after midnight, and my lappy doesnt work, so if im not here tomarrow you guy can all point and laugh at me....so this is just a warning lettin you guys know whats up..

:!:

i now know why you shouldnt reformat after midnight, it isnt because you'll mess something up it is because you'll go crazy and pronounce yourself the soldering queen and make yourself a crown, or add on to the one you already have. And walk around wearing it, looking like an idiot, then you wont go to bed until late late and screw your sleeping pattern up. yep yep....*is slowly losing her mind*

man you must be in control of your life...

i work it out as it comes along

below is my thinking process

yellowlight 150m away.... should stop... i rekcon i can make it... down a gear and foot down

All my best work has been done in the wee hours, nothing better for learning when you say "no sleep until you understand this"

Funny, I have it slightly differently.

As long as I feel I'm getting somewhere, I keep going. The slow advancements are sufficient motivations.

As long as it's not working and I haven't tried everything I can think of, I keep going. "No way this program will get the better of ME".

The second one has at times resulted in me giving up because I couldn't think of anything else to try, head to bed, lie for 5 minutes, then head back to the machine with a novel idea. It's a great way to mess yourself up for the day ahead, but productivity is truly unparallelled when you actually _WANT_ to get something done (as opposed to someone paying you for it, but you couldn't care less).

so my laptops screen is screwing up, i can only see about a palm of my screen

and my main pc is doing physcial memory dump every few hours. so im reformatting after midnight, and my lappy doesnt work, so if im not here tomarrow you guy can all point and laugh at me....so this is just a warning lettin you guys know whats up..

Hurm i seem to remember this...U called me and i was half asleep....Something about a Wifi Card :s.....

Oooh and can i get my USB Hard Drive back >.<

Um... no... she let me borrow it and I'm in the UK... ;)

Hehe except he took it home with him today, though he probably wont be active for a little since his only way online is through my computer, or unless he goes to a friends house, but generaly he doesnt get online there...