Queenslander!

Deags

Please Elaborate what is a "Queenslander," Wikipedia is not giving me any answers.

Its a state in australia, he is talking about a rugby game that everyone from those two shitty states seem to love, i cant seem to understand why guys love watching other guys in small shorts running around touching each other, but meh each to his own :wink:

Please Elaborate what is a "Queenslander," Wikipedia is not giving me any answers.

Its a state in australia, he is talking about a rugby game that everyone from those two shitty states seem to love, i cant seem to understand why guys love watching other guys in small shorts running around touching each other, but meh each to his own :wink:

Oh thank-you so much. I was so confused when I first read this but now I at least have a clue as to what the hell is going on.

... i cant seem to understand why guys love watching other guys in small shorts running around touching each other ...

Have you ever herd of the movie "brokeback moutain"

that movie is just gay cowboys eating pudding

... i cant seem to understand why guys love watching other guys in small shorts running around touching each other ...

Have you ever herd of the movie "brokeback moutain"

that movie is just gay cowboys eating pudding

I'm talking about the "Brokback Comunity"

• 2 weeks later...

my pc really is a POS ;)

lol at one lan the dell beside me switched off so i laugh and say "my computer is full of quality parts" and tap it and the whole thing turn off :/

998gig space :)