Intresting, what do you think?

anyedie

so, after a short night of shooting off some homemade fireworks and shooting green bean cans out of my cannon I decided to come over to hak.5 and rememberd it was july 4th. I came across a video a while back that has a lot to do with america and i was very intrested in it. it had me complety captivated for the entire video. this is not a funny video. If you have seen it tell me what you thought. If you havent give it a go if you have time (its kinda long). the one thing i ask is that you dont flame it until you have done a little research yourself.

I saw it, i liked it, im passing it on.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8...loose+challenge

af for cliff notes... sorry no such luck there. The video (if you can belive it) is the cliff notes. there's way to much info, but i can almost promise if you start watching it you wont stop.

You were right, I started watching it and i couldn't stop :shock:

It's unbelievable the amount of people that doesn't care about it when there are so many facts that contradict the actual story told by the american government.

You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and you believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland. And, I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Take the red and watch the video :wink:

See... our grandparents were suprised when the goverment lied, our parents suspected it, and our generation just takes it for granted.

Personally, I think there is a lot more at stake than the 3000 killed at 9/11, something far bigger. Anyone (who is my age) will remeber being told that the oil would run out soon, around the time we were 20. And low & behold... i'm 23 and were in a big fucking war over oil, and terrority. The fact that there Arabs/muslims is nothing more than an easy way to sell it to the christian right... "foriegn? Dark skin? worships a different god?... why I do declare they ain't people at all!!" So the 10 commandments they love so much don't apply (do not steal, do not murder, do not covert your neighbours stuff) and they can do what the fuck them want to.

The producers of "Loose Change" are stupid, uninformed, and rumor-mongering jerks. Setting aside that much of what our government does falls into that same category, many (if not most) of the claims that "Loose Change" makes are crap.

http://911research.wtc7.net/reviews/loose_...troduction.html

An excellent resource for getting a point-by-point analysis of the 'bullet-points' made in "Loose Change" including exposing their straw-man attacks and falicies of logic that they draw.

You cannot, and should not ever accept any premise at face falue unless you can find a reputable, verifiable, and impartial party to corroborate the assertation. And even then you should make up yor mind for yourself.

Digg even casually into "Loose Change" and you find MOUNTAINS of evidence that they are building an attack agasint the government that doesn't hold water. The Government is more experienced at lying than you are, attacking them by lying won't expose the truth of the matter.

Only by finding the nuggets of truth that the lies surround and pointing to them with enthusiastic and non-partisan fingers can we eve hope to break the stranglehold of lies, ignorance and misinformation that surrounds the current political landscape.

The Government is more experienced at lying than you are ...

Nicely put. :D

What continues to amuse me about these Michael Moore types is that they constantly batter away at their own credibility. Since 9/11 every indy film maker thinks he can make a name for himself hopping on the conspiracy bandwagon.

If you want to express your views or present a topic of concern, do so in a professional matter. This includes citing reputable references, conveying yourself clearly and maturely, and above all, giving your audience reason to give a shit what you think.

The producers of "Loose Change" are stupid, uninformed, and rumor-mongering jerks. Setting aside that much of what our government does falls into that same category, many (if not most) of the claims that "Loose Change" makes are crap.

I disagree they started the film as a 'what if 911 was a setup?' Then they went too look at how they could of done it - note I said FILM not documentary - it just so happened that it rased a hell of a lot of questions - which is a good thing because weather you realise it or not a question is always there and it always wants an answer.

http://911research.wtc7.net/reviews/loose_...troduction.html

An excellent resource for getting a point-by-point analysis of the 'bullet-points' made in "Loose Change" including exposing their straw-man attacks and falicies of logic that they draw.

Forgive me I have just started reading it but it seems to pritty much be going along with most of the evidence they have found - Am I dumb or something I watched Loose Change and was left with questions not answers or even definative senarios - just questions. I have to say though that there is always someone smarter than you and their going to see your logic as flawed like an animal lets say on fire so it jumps into the nearest wet pool it just so happens that that pool is actually pure PH1 Acid, you might argue hindsite or that it is logical well isn't it also logical to test the pool liquid first?... anyway I digress...

You cannot, and should not ever accept any premise at face falue unless you can find a reputable, verifiable, and impartial party to corroborate the assertation. And even then you should make up yor mind for yourself.

Erm yeah not gonna happen in this world as it stands... not sure it ever has... oh the delillusions of freedom people have. Your world is made up of your beliefs things you believe are true and those you don't it's the way you cope with things and something you need so you can function in this world. Most people believe what they are comfortable with... piece of mind... lol

Oh and on the note of professionals:

Example Perl Harbour for years alot of Historians said there was no foreknowledge of the attack and now they say the USA Corp gov knew

We know what we knew at the point that we knew it (beliefs) but in hindsight we usually know better.

Digg even casually into "Loose Change" and you find MOUNTAINS of evidence that they are building an attack agasint the government that doesn't hold water. The Government is more experienced at lying than you are, attacking them by lying won't expose the truth of the matter.

I see nothing about an 'attack' on your government (see above first part for why movie was made in the firstplace) anyway such things are pointless you'd stand about as much chance of getting real justice as North Korea stands becomming a democracy... just be happy your owned by a Corporation that treats you well-ish (could be worse you could be living under a dictator)

You have to face it Clinton was impeached for far less than Bush has done LOL

Only by finding the nuggets of truth that the lies surround and pointing to them with enthusiastic and non-partisan fingers can we eve hope to break the stranglehold of lies, ignorance and misinformation that surrounds the current political landscape.

Nope because as you have said 'And even then you should make up yor mind for yourself.' you'd need something undisputable and believe me these guys have been doing this for years they know how to play and win. (besides someone can always find a flaw/get out clause)

Reports come out each day about the dirty things the USA Corp 'gove' is doing like election fraud, money scandles, deals with terrorists, lies, destroying the declaration of independence, illegal taxation etc.. like they give a crap about you they have enough money to do what they please the only way your ever going to get anything done/changed is civil war - yeah right.

All I can say is that in life if you have a question then make sure you get it answered, if it's a good one make others aware of it (maybe they can help you answer it or clarify it) - whats the point in life iif you don't have any questions?

Oh and when you have an answer don't forget to ask why???