Fonera 2.0n

Rkiver

Well should I? I've been intrigued with the Fonera's since catching up on all the past Hak5 episodes (almost all 6 seasons in 4 days here) and was thinking of getting one. I love the sharing part of it especially with other fon users.

So looking around, ooh look Fonera+ for €30, that's brilliant and damn cheap. Then they updated their site. The Fonera 2.0n.....saw the epsiode in which Darren and Shannon were talking about it. Sure it's another €50 but damn that looks worth it.

Thing is the wife and I are both unemployed due to the company we worked for dumping most of it's staff (shakes fist at Mythic and GOA). So I can only really afford one little techie gift for myself this year (after the Hak5 sticker packs).

So is it worth the €80 for the Fonera 2.0n? This newbie wants your opinions!

Thanking you!

The mad Irish bloke.

If you want to hack it and put jasager on it, don't get it. It would be a wast. But for what it does it seems like it's a great price and deal, I want one, but can't get them here in Canada. :( If you need a wireless router and want the features then get it.