fs9 vista 64

Ryan

After being away from the flight sim world for a while i decided to re install fs9 on my maching

core 2 quad 2.4

4gigs ddr 800

2x 9500gt sli

vista ultimate 64

the game crashes at the splash screen i tried running in xp compatibility mode as admin and even disabled uac and no luck. been searching online for answers but haven't found any. I tried fsx but to be honest i don't like it. i like to fly from the 2d cockpit and every add on that i use with fsx starts in vc mode and the 2d cockpit either looks crappy or is incomplete. anyone had problems with this or know what i should try to fix it? i am running the latest nvidia drivers and vista is current ( and before you say it xp doesn't run well on this hardware it blue screens after about 20mins)

hmm.... Ever thought maybe one of your heatsinks are off a tad? Maybe on your vid crd? I have noticed that vista does well in supressing bsods, but that doesnt mean something is not wrong.

Maybe a pwr sup issue. How many watts you running? Also could be incompatibility between components.

Let's be like house. Start bouncing ideas.. GO!

hmm.... Ever thought maybe one of your heatsinks are off a tad? Maybe on your vid crd? I have noticed that vista does well in supressing bsods, but that doesnt mean something is not wrong.

Maybe a pwr sup issue. How many watts you running? Also could be incompatibility between components.

Let's be like house. Start bouncing ideas.. GO!

I actually just changed my psu tthis week went up to a 650 instead of a 550. i been checking all my fans work and fsx works,sort of, i'm beginning to think it's because i'm using 64 bit issue, I had that problem with star wars EAW also had to fine a non cd crack designed to take advantage of the extra RAM