Problem with bios

pknyo

Yesterday i was reinstalling two Seagate 500gb Hdd into a Gateway gm5632e desktop. It was originally setup in a Striped array. I had taken them out and used them in another PC to backup some data before i did a clean install of windows 7. When i put them back in I went into the bios and went into raid settings, I was going to set it back up again as two seperate disks. After I disabled raid the bios froze up I didn`t appear to be trying to restructur data or anything so after about 15 min I decided to restart the comp. Now nothing will boot and somtime it will start for about 2 sec and then shutdown. I`ve reset the cmos as well but nothing is working.

Specs

Note: the listed CPU is not correct I swapped a e4400 in there

Any help is very appreciated especially since its a friends comp and I need to get it back to him very soon.

Yesterday i was reinstalling two Seagate 500gb Hdd into a Gateway gm5632e desktop. It was originally setup in a Striped array. I had taken them out and used them in another PC to backup some data before i did a clean install of windows 7. When i put them back in I went into the bios and went into raid settings, I was going to set it back up again as two seperate disks. After I disabled raid the bios froze up I didn`t appear to be trying to restructur data or anything so after about 15 min I decided to restart the comp. Now nothing will boot and somtime it will start for about 2 sec and then shutdown. I`ve reset the cmos as well but nothing is working.

Specs

Note: the listed CPU is not correct I swapped a e4400 in there

Any help is very appreciated especially since its a friends comp and I need to get it back to him very soon.

Try removing both drives(and cables) and then boot up, see what happens.