what do i get when i buy a pineapple from hak5 shop

Quoted from the Store:

"The WiFi Pineapple comes assembled as a Fon 2100 with soldered on 4 AA battery holder with on/off switch housed inside a plastic pineapple shell. The original Fon case and US power adapter as well as Hak5 and Battle Pineapple stickers are included."

• 2 weeks later...

Not to discourage you from sending $ to Darren but I think building the pineapple and messing with it, training it to do your bidding really will help you in understanding what is going on inside.

My 2 cents: buy the fon but send the difference to Darren he will send you some stickers. THERE you go!.

I try to bleed as little as possible when building pineapples. That said they come with the above and plenty of hak5 stickers. I highly encourage you to give it a go on your own -- you'll learn a lot about firmware, packages and configs. That's why I include the step-by-step build video on the pineapple shop page.

• 2 weeks later...
I highly encourage you to give it a go on your own -- you'll learn a lot about firmware, packages and configs. That's why I include the step-by-step build video on the pineapple shop page.

I have to give props to Darren for having the best set of instructions and collection of tools to complete the pineapple build. It took me less than two hours to complete the build of my pineapple on a Windows 7 PC (the telnet step can be fun). Other questions that come up can be answered quickly just by searching the Hak5 forums. This is one project that you should try before you buy.

Now... To purchase some of those 5+ pony/battery draining stickers.