Jump to content

Hak 5 Wall organiser

Ninja Monkey

Recommended Posts

On many new episodes there's a metal hub with metal wires coming from it, I have some wires on my wall and I think this would be a nice was to organise them instead of Duck tape that I use currently, so my question is anyone know where I can purchase these ?

Picture enclosed ;)

You can pick it all up at the local hardware store. It's electrical conduit. It comes in both rigid and flexible. The flexible kinds comes in metallic, non-metallic. The metallic kind comes in coated or uncoated.

Take a trip down to Home Depot or Lowes or Ace or a local electrical supply house.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...