You want me to put that where? Ouch!

digip

Guy catches laptop with his ass. Not once, but multiple times. Obviously some special effects going on here, but still funny to watch.

Yeah, its an advertisement, cant remember what for though, kinda defeats the purpose of an advertisement if the viewer doesn't remember what was being advertised.

The laptop is of course the product xD They're advertising how slim it is.

Yeah, I think there is a subtle difference between "Viral" and "Marketing."

I don't know that this worked, unless their slogan is "MSI; stick it up your butt!"

I'll admit that I watched the whole thing, but this was not like the macbook air in the courier envelope, this did not have me marvel in the thinness of the laptop.

Plus, I did go to the site they advertised, only to be accosted by the shrill digital squawks of seagulls.

I think poor MSI has a way to go, but they have their heart in the right place.

Yes, it is a viral video, but a viral video developed for the purpose of marketing the laptop. I am certain that MSI didn't make this video for the sole purpose of it being a viral video without any advertising potential.

My point was that it was not designed as a commercial ("Hey look at how awesome or product is, please buy it."), it was designed as a viral video. The purpose of a viral video is just to get an idea or product out there. This video achieved that in spades, being that its been posted all over the Internet and people are talking about it. Now the next step to be taken is for MSI to actually make real commercials for this laptop. Then you see the commercial and think "Oh yeah! I've seen this laptop before." Marketing Managed.

My point was that it was not designed as a commercial ("Hey look at how awesome or product is, please buy it."), it was designed as a viral video. The purpose of a viral video is just to get an idea or product out there. This video achieved that in spades, being that its been posted all over the Internet and people are talking about it. Now the next step to be taken is for MSI to actually make real commercials for this laptop. Then you see the commercial and think "Oh yeah! I've seen this laptop before." Marketing Managed.

Are people going to say "Oh yeah! I've seen this laptop before." or are they going to say "Oh yeah! That's the butt laptop! EVERYONE COME CHECK OUT THE ASSTOP!" ?