Lost Router Password

crazzyrichy

i am dum i set up a home net wor about a year ago and i just move in to a new place and went to do some upgrades but i seem to have forgotrn the username and password to my netgaer and i cant get in to change any of the settings i feel so dum please help benn fighting with thus fin thing for 2 weaks and gona chuck it out the window soon

i am dum i set up a home net wor about a year ago and i just move in to a new place and went to do some upgrades but i seem to have forgotrn the username and password to my netgaer and i cant get in to change any of the settings i feel so dum please help benn fighting with thus fin thing for 2 weaks and gona chuck it out the window soon

Yes. Yes you are.

get a peN or other smalkl pointed d3vice!!!!!!!!!!!1~~~~~ with the poWer off to tehh devcie ,loc8 the erast button on the baXOr or underrside og orutar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! loloololollololo!!!!!!!!!!!~~ it may Look like a small hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1~~~~~~~ u s1ng your claibre8dd poitny stiXOr ppresz 1n and hoLd teh button apply power ti thwe device// m,saintani the pushed in sttaeo f t3h button fro at klEast 60 secondz/ OLOLOLOLOLOLO at htiS point te orutar sohuld be reaser and ypou shhould be ablE to accesz ir usi|\|g teh d3fault Usarname and passworrd az ;orvidde by yoUre manuifacturar ro avilable on many web pagez that can be foudn through a googl seAfch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1~~~~~~~ lololollolo~ lolololool~~ suggested sEarch taRms 1nculde but rr ot limited To: dfefault password,,,

non dialectized version:

Get a pen or other small pointed device. With the power off to the device, locate the reset button on the back or underside of router. It may look like a small hole. Using your calibrated pointy stick press in and hold the button. Apply power to the device. Maintain the pushed in state of the button for at least 60 seconds. At this point the router should be reset and you should be able to access it using the default username and password as provided by your manufacturer or available on many web pages that can be found through a Google search. Suggested search terms include but are not limited to: default password.

get a peN or other smalkl pointed d3vice!!!!!!!!!!!1~~~~~ with the poWer off to tehh devcie ,loc8 the erast button on the baXOr or underrside og orutar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! loloololollololo!!!!!!!!!!!~~ it may Look like a small hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1~~~~~~~ u s1ng your claibre8dd poitny stiXOr ppresz 1n and hoLd teh button apply power ti thwe device// m,saintani the pushed in sttaeo f t3h button fro at klEast 60 secondz/ OLOLOLOLOLOLO at htiS point te orutar sohuld be reaser and ypou shhould be ablE to accesz ir usi|\|g teh d3fault Usarname and passworrd az ;orvidde by yoUre manuifacturar ro avilable on many web pagez that can be foudn through a googl seAfch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1~~~~~~~ lololollolo~ lolololool~~ suggested sEarch taRms 1nculde but rr ot limited To: dfefault password,,,

non dialectized version:

Get a pen or other small pointed device. With the power off to the device, locate the reset button on the back or underside of router. It may look like a small hole. Using your calibrated pointy stick press in and hold the button. Apply power to the device. Maintain the pushed in state of the button for at least 60 seconds. At this point the router should be reset and you should be able to access it using the default username and password as provided by your manufacturer or available on many web pages that can be found through a Google search. Suggested search terms include but are not limited to: default password.

Lol, I appreciate your hustle, you really went for that typing them both up ;).

ي الواقع ، وأحيانا يفضل العربية. مترجم جوجل لا تعترف 'الغبي' ، 'غبي أحمق' ، 'احمق يحاول إقناع صفوة الناس ، وما شابه ذلك.

=

Alright, I fucked my neighbors camel and did not get caught. That's what he gets for not helping my fix my router.

Maybe just maybe...this poor guy really needed some help. Just a simple..."dude check your manual and you'll probably find a reset button that can be pressed to return the router to its default settings"

It really gives me the shits sometimes to see some people's "elitist" attitudes towards people completely new to computers.

Maybe he's legit, maybe he's not...but to not give a straight simple answer just makes hak5 fans look like a bunch of dicks and no better than the ego driven phuktards who hacked hak5.

Grown up you douche bags.

Maybe just maybe...this poor guy really needed some help. Just a simple..."dude check your manual and you'll probably find a reset button that can be pressed to return the router to its default settings"

It really gives me the shits sometimes to see some people's "elitist" attitudes towards people completely new to computers.

Maybe he's legit, maybe he's not...but to not give a straight simple answer just makes hak5 fans look like a bunch of dicks and no better than the ego driven phuktards who hacked hak5.

Grown up you douche bags.

Maybe, just maybe the quality of writing displayed is the only thing we have to go on here and given its shit, we treat them with contempt. I don't care what anyone says, if you can't even try to use correct spellings and punctuation then your not going to do well on a forum. And before anyone goes "well maybe they're dyslexic" or similar, I am. That hasn't stopped me from sitting my ass down and learning how to use language as a communication tool. And given the style of the language used here, its most likely a kid using txt spk rather than someone who has trouble with english. The Comcast IP reaffirms this conclusion.

And yes, it does matter.

Maybe, just maybe the quality of writing displayed is the only thing we have to go on here and given its shit, we treat them with contempt. I don't care what anyone says, if you can't even try to use correct spellings and punctuation then your not going to do well on a forum. And before anyone goes "well maybe they're dyslexic" or similar, I am. That hasn't stopped me from sitting my ass down and learning how to use language as a communication tool. And given the style of the language used here, its most likely a kid using txt spk rather than someone who has trouble with english. The Comcast IP reaffirms this conclusion.

And yes, it does matter.

Amen.

^^ in the current age of emails and sms text where it's widely accepted that grammar, punctuation and proper sentence construction are not compulsory in order to be understood, that's such a ignorant attitude.

I couldn't give a flying fuck about peoples pretensions of the current age.

Me either. It is sheer laziness. I am sick of all these rejects thinking it is cool to massacre our language because they could not be fucked typing or spelling correctly. Once contractions leaked their way in it has been all downhill since then.

I couldn't give a flying fuck about peoples pretensions of the current age.

Thank you Vako, it's good to know that all Hak5 fans opinions are valued, even ones that conflict with your narrow minded sense of self importance.

Sort of reminds me of that one website icy hot stunnaz (or something similar), anyone remember that?

People basically shit their pants flaming them, and then it turns out that they were doing the page as a joke... made a lot of people feel real silly (including myself.)

Makes you think that even if they weren't joking, is it really worth it to get so worked up over basically nothing? If you start ripping up someones grammar and spelling (atrocious as it was), you're just opening yourself up to getting replies about using "your" instead of "you're", etc.

It's just wasting time, don't you think? Don't we all have important jobs that could use that extra 15 minutes of focus we spend on something that's not going to accomplish anything?