OMG Girlz Don’t Exist on teh Intarweb!!!!1

wetelectric

its just my win2003 box with azureus and a rss plugin in a cuboard

need more spare machines, I have a dual processor PIII board with 1gb of ram I'm gonna do something with but I need some kinda really quiet PC for a firewall. Need to find somewhere that's getting rid of old computers I could obtain.

/me trys not to be nasty

but who said your hot :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

hehe :P you love me really :roll:

can you prove that i love you? :P noone did but i said we exist...and its true what vako said about girls hiding....we dont like getting hit on when we're trying to have fun and kick ass... the whole hey baby whats your number got pixx? thing kinda kills the fun of the game

jesus christ a whole bunch of girls I know play they just hate to talk or say anything. When they come over to my house they like to play games and just have fun as kain chick said plus when they get hit on it is really stupid and god thats my job why would i invite them to my house other wise :wink: so I say we put the idea in democrats minds that games must be non-sexist hahaha :)

I know of quite a few female gamers as well (who mainly play halo2) and they do kick ass at it. Additionally just as Kainchick had noted, many don't say anything while online because they do get bombarded with, "Hey a/s/l?, got a pix?, what's your sign?" etc etc.

It's quite sad but then again, when you're dealing with 15 year-old, hormone-driven guys, a girl with a controller(or keyboard) in her hands is like the christmas edition playboy - it only comes around once a year...

can you prove that i love you? :P noone did but i said we exist...and its true what vako said about girls hiding....we dont like getting hit on when we're trying to have fun and kick ass... the whole hey baby whats your number got pixx? thing kinda kills the fun of the game

Share your feeling vent blow off there nuts... you know a lot of games need that 'sac shot' mind you men would loose as they would be going Ooo >.<

But it would be so hilarious to us men that think there greasy too lol

Also maybe a time too so the more they get kicked in the nuts (even if there down) the more time out they spend LMAO - Sac'ed from the game lol

Ooo

Sac shot

No balls

Multi Sac'ed

Retar-ired - maybe <.<