SSL Decrypting live on windblows

cboomf

Hey haxers, might be noobish but whats the easiest way to decrypt live sll traffic in windblows (xp) anything using wireshark is preferable but am willing to try new tools, similar to what the komodia sll traffic sniffer does but to a .pcap file or live traffic through freeproxy.

Cheers,

Cboomf

Komodia's Interceptor seems to decrypt SSL connections by examining the operating system's handling of the establishing of the SSL connection.

A network sniffer (such as wireshark) that will produce a pcap file cannot do that. May be some one could write a program using the Komodia Interceptor that would produce a pcap file.

NOTHING would decrypt SSL unless your doing a MiTM attack, even Komodia!

If you watch the operating system/application create the SSL connection you can absolutely decrypt an SSL session, whcih is what Komodia's Interceptor appears to do.

If you watch the operating system/application create the SSL connection you can absolutely decrypt an SSL session, whcih is what Komodia's Interceptor appears to do.

I lol'd, after reading the doc's.

You need to install it on the same PC where you want SSL Decrypted.

Anyhow, enough of my intrusion into this topic.

I lol'd, after reading the doc's.

You need to install it on the same PC where you want SSL Decrypted.

Anyhow, enough of my intrusion into this topic.

Yeh thats what im doing, im on my own proxy server but am seeing some weird ssl connectons every night at 9:38 pm, so am trying to break into them ...