Media Center Pc

Corrosion.

I've seen alot of videos and tutorials on a building a media center pc...

Here's what I want to do.

I'd like to setup a dual system that will allow me to have two remotes on two tv's and each tv access its own content, no live video, I will store everything on the hard drive from music, movies, videos, etc......

I know the basics and can setup a media center pc but I cannot figure out how to run this with a dual setup.

As far as costs I'd like to keep it around 1-2 hundred dollars, I have a few old pc's laying around I can upgrade on the cheap to make this work, I just need to figure out the dual setup

The problem is, it is going to cost you 1 - 2 hundred $ for the Tuner cards. Now, you could get away with having a dual tuner card on one computer with media center, and streaming the content of one of the tuners to another computer. That would be a pain though. If you can figure out how to maximize media Center on two monitors then you are in luck.

The problem is, it is going to cost you 1 - 2 hundred $ for the Tuner cards. Now, you could get away with having a dual tuner card on one computer with media center, and streaming the content of one of the tuners to another computer. That would be a pain though. If you can figure out how to maximize media Center on two monitors then you are in luck.

So I need either two tuners or two media center pcs connected to a nas.

If you want complete control over separate screens, then your best bet would be two separate computers. If you can put up with a single tuner card with dual tuners, you could watch shows on two different screens, but remote control would be difficult.