Hello this is GHRYGGZ

homebrew Hacks

i have returned

but this time i promise no stupid shit like, well every other post i made. and this time to protect my useabllity i will be routing through one of over 200 servers and i will only be posting things that have signifficant meaning to the world of computers.

I will remain precise and to the point about all subjects i address and all replies i make will tie into the thread that is being discussed, any person wishing to complain about the things i do may do so at any time.

There is no way that i will be conqured by the members of this forum. i will survive all attacks made at me. There is nothing that you can do to stop me now, iff i go down you will all go down with me, i hope that didn't come through as a threat but i do sincerly appologise for the actions i have performed, and the chaos that i initiated, the spam created and the topics posted.

sincerly GHRYGGZ A.K.A. homebrew Hacks

Peace

im gonna shit myself in terror: someone found torpark

The whole surviving attacks pooah remains to be seen. Anyone up for a slight challenge? (wink wink, nudge nudge, 'nuf said)

Well, If you really do start acting your age, not your IQ, I'll be willing to give you a second chance. (quit the 1337 haxor sp33k translated into English)

P.S. - Darren, seems like were gonna need them noob-nuking mod rights afteral.

i have returned

but this time i promise no stupid shit like, well every other post i made. and this time to protect my useabllity i will be routing through one of over 200 servers and i will only be posting things that have signifficant meaning to the world of computers.

I will remain precise and to the point about all subjects i address and all replies i make will tie into the thread that is being discussed, any person wishing to complain about the things i do may do so at any time.

There is no way that i will be conqured by the members of this forum. i will survive all attacks made at me. There is nothing that you can do to stop me now, iff i go down you will all go down with me, i hope that didn't come through as a threat but i do sincerly appologise for the actions i have performed, and the chaos that i initiated, the spam created and the topics posted.

Peace

Lol. I think the purpose of creating a new profile should have been to have no connection to GIZZARD or whatever you were before. You know so no one would know who you were. Then people wouldn't have a predetermined view on you.

And all that "bring us down with you" crap is pretty funny. Don't make us tell your mother on you. I'd be like "Lucy, Your son is huge badass on the internet. Too bad he didn't have friends in real life to teach him how to play nice."

// end drunkin rant.

But there is no fun in being quiet about the fact that i can beat you at your own game, there is no joy in doing shit growing past it and having nobody know the truth. It took bannishment to open my eyes to my childish behaviore and it took many hours on end to regain myself and several hours to summon the courage to post the first post in this thread, i sincerly, truly, from the heart ask for the forgiveness of my fellow Hak5 members, i have put myself in the gallows and have allowed for any one of you to find fault with my new self.

if I could spell your forum's name in torpark (without my previous website bar junk) I'd have no trouble making a new account to own you forum with like I did last time.

This is getting old. I'm going to bed

But there is no fun in being quiet about the fact that i can beat you at your own game, there is no joy in doing shit growing past it and having nobody know the truth. It took bannishment to open my eyes to my childish behaviore and it took many hours on end to regain myself and several hours to summon the courage to post the first post in this thread, i sincerly, truly, from the heart ask for the forgiveness of my fellow Hak5 members, i have put myself in the gallows and have allowed for any one of you to find fault with my new self.

Ok look guys, he went through all the trouble to reroute through a proxy. He's determined to become part of the community. He has apologized and claims to have reformed. I for one give him another chance. Seriously, lets just give it a week and see how it plays out.

Normally I would be compelled to begrudgingly give someone a second try. But after this quoted post and the first one, it makes more sense to me that there's something cognitively amiss with this guy. I mean, who really apologizes, threatens and then goes back to apologizing?

I don't visit often enough to have even known why he was banned when it happened, but the pieces came together quickly. The way this thread was started is just creepy, to me.

The only way I can see of doing that wiht out modifiying phpBB would be to set up a group for him specificly (Microshaft Certified noob?) and set the group to all topics and then remove the ability to create topics from the group.

whatever, give him a chance.

i like the way that he says he's reformed yet started a thread just so that he can threaten us by saying

There is nothing that you can do to stop me now, iff i go down you will all go down with me

if i had more energy i would care, but as it is i'm going cold turkey off Gatorade, and trust me, it's not fun

Ok look guys, he went through all the trouble to reroute through a proxy. He's determined to become part of the community. He has apologized and claims to have reformed. I for one give him another chance. Seriously, lets just give it a week and see how it plays out.

sure , i just dont digg the threatning tone ....

it is just that, a threat nothing else, if he could do anything he would of done it by now, and plus it wouldnt of taken so long for him to work out how to use a proxy to get around the ban.

Peace

No need, just chill out, enjoy the forum and have fun. Thats all thats ever required. But, if you want to fight, i suggest joining game.hak5.org and kicking some arse.

Is there anyway of banning him from making topics, just letting him post replys. That would be fair in my opinion.

That would be an awesome feature for any forum or when they post 'topic withheld pending moderator spam check'. Neet idea stingwray not so much of a ban as a slap on the wrist and saves on the DB for here no?

whatever, give him a chance.

i like the way that he says he's reformed yet started a thread just so that he can threaten us by saying

There is nothing that you can do to stop me now, iff i go down you will all go down with me

if i had more energy i would care, but as it is i'm going cold turkey off Gatorade, and trust me, it's not fun

by that i was saying that the only ways to really get rid of me are to block all ip's which would also block all of you, or somehow trackme down and kill me.

by that i was saying that the only ways to really get rid of me are to block all ip's which would also block all of you, or somehow trackme down and kill me.

We could get noobnuking mod privaledges

at time of post, your sig regarding the ending of superman is spam

/me heads to Auburn

But in all seriousness we could do a lot more, delete everything you wright, ban you again, block proxies and unleesh a Special Circumstances hacker on you. But we're not, were giving you another chance. So enjoy it, and stop being so deffensive, we're nice people here.