i got a cctv

KaZeta

hi all, i have a cctv with 16 cameras, is a solution that i bought some time ago, but the software that it has is very limited, it use hisco dvr to work, but i want to know how to put the image of some of my cameras in a website

the device it has is an OD-480 WXP Ver 1.2 card like it show the picture.

cctv.png

any sugestion is welcome

Feature List

• Runs on any Linux distribution!
  • Supports video, USB and network cameras.
  • Support Pan/Tilt/Zoom cameras, extensible to add new control protocols.
  • Built on standard tools, C++, perl and php.
  • Uses high performance MySQL database.
  • High performance independent video capture and analysis daemons allowing high failure redundancy.
  • Multiple Zones (Regions Of Interest) can be defined per camera. Each can have a different sensitivity or be ignored altogether.
  • Large number of configuration options allowing maximum performance on any hardware.
  • User friendly web interface allowing full control of system or cameras as well as live views and event replays.
  • Supports live video in mpeg video, multi-part jpeg and stills formats.
  • Supports event replay in mpeg video, multi-part jpeg, stills formats, along with statistics detail.
  • User defined filters allowing selection of any number of events by combination of characteristics in any order.
  • Event notification by email or SMS including attached still images or video of specific events by filter.
  • Automatic uploading of matching events to external FTP storage for archiving and data security.
  • Includes bi-directional X.10 (home automation protocol) integration allowing X.10 signals to control when video is captured and for motion detection to trigger X.10 devices.
  • Highly partitioned design allow other hardware interfacing protocols to be added easily for support of alarm panels etc.
  • Multiple users and user access levels
  • Multi-language support with many languages already included
  • Full control script support allowing most tasks to be automated or added to other applications.
  • Support external triggering by 3rd party applications or equipment.
  • xHTML mobile/cellular phone access allowing access to common functions.