Party at Hak5 on the 4th of July

Darren Kitchen

Hm, 12 hour roadtrip:

(809.5 miles/18 miles a gallon*3 dollars a gallon = $134.91 in gas expenses * 2 for trip there and back = 269.82 + 30 dollars for food, drinks (aka beer) and other stuff = $299.82.

....or a $536 plane ticket.

I would make the trip if I had the cash.

Are you going up blow up the evil server :-)

I figured he(she?) would be putting on the show. Hey, there's a cool hack: Computer controlled/timed fireworks. I have no clue how one could do it but it's an idea.

You can easy wire up some relays to the paralell port and use BASIC to trigger the fireworks to ignight. All you need is some 2N2222's coneted to an outgoing pin, the 2n2222 trigers the relay, the relay sets off the ignighter. You could use logic and have up to 255 relays! :!:

I figured he(she?) would be putting on the show. Hey, there's a cool hack: Computer controlled/timed fireworks. I have no clue how one could do it but it's an idea.

You can easy wire up some relays to the paralell port and use BASIC to trigger the fireworks to ignight. All you need is some 2N2222's coneted to an outgoing pin, the 2n2222 trigers the relay, the relay sets off the ignighter. You could use logic and have up to 255 relays! :!:

Well, that answers my question.

I could draw a schamatic and write some code for you too if you want :-)

I could draw a schamatic and write some code for you too if you want :-)

Can it be in crayon?...Please?

Some body tell me how far Williamsburg is from Annadale and I will tell you If I'll not come or blow something up. hahahaha lol

You are looking at 2 hours of drive. Not bad at all.

I was thinking that...... but but somebody copied part of my sig.... lol great love to all of you 8)

znettsign.jpg

Oh yeah, Darren... Is it okay if I can bring a friend with me to the party?

What is a, friend?

Their something you get when you take a wiff of the dangerous fresh air. Or at least thats what I hear the last person to leave the basement to go out side in 2003 Never came back. He is either dead or went back across the street home

sure, bring a friend.

next time we'll coordinate the party much better with much more notice, a web page for registration and faq, we'll mention it on the show, and hopefully provide a forum for ride sharing.

Ohh yeah, I am preping a lot of new tunes for party. Also, I've burned like 10-20 promo mixed cds just for the party goers. When is a good time to be there? The weather reports says, "Isoloated t-storm"