(Pandora) Saver2

ZigZagJoe

Hi, does this still work on Linux? I'm trying to run SProxy.exe in Lucid under Wine with the instructions from this thread, but it crashes on startup. Here's the relevant part of the log...

8/13/2010 4:04:17 AM    Saver2: Song Fader 1.008a found!

8/13/2010 4:04:17 AM    Saver2: Slacker 1.0 found!

8/13/2010 4:04:17 AM    Pandora: AART Reaper stopped

8/13/2010 4:04:17 AM    Saver2: Pandora Saver S2.1 found!

8/13/2010 4:04:17 AM    Saver2: Pandora Client C1.0 found!

8/13/2010 4:04:17 AM    Saver2: Grooveshark 1.0 found!

8/13/2010 4:04:17 AM    Saver2: Pandora Helper 1.008 found!

8/13/2010 4:04:17 AM    SProxy starting

8/13/2010 4:04:17 AM    Listening for connections on port 8888

8/13/2010 4:04:18 AM    Something has went horribly wrong in SProxy.

Exception Information:

'Not implemented.'

at System.Drawing.Region.GetRegionScans(Matrix matrix)

at System.Windows.Forms.LinkLabel.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer, Boolean disposeEventArgs)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Label.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.LinkLabel.WndProc(Message& msg)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Caused by: System.Drawing

8/13/2010 4:04:18 AM    Closing all child windows

8/13/2010 4:04:18 AM    Closing all child windows

8/13/2010 4:04:18 AM    Beginning stop: 'Critical Error'

8/13/2010 4:04:18 AM    SProxy stopping: ran for 00:00:00.9797320

8/13/2010 4:04:18 AM    0 requests serviced, 0 active connections.

8/13/2010 4:04:18 AM    0B sent, 0B received

8/13/2010 4:04:18 AM    SProxy stopped.

8/13/2010 4:04:18 AM    Stopped in: 7 ms

Hi, does this still work on Linux? I'm trying to run SProxy.exe in Lucid under Wine with the instructions from this thread, but it crashes on startup. Here's the relevant part of the log...

It should work under linux, but it definitely can be quirky. Do you have the linux hacks mode enabled, and have you tried to launch it multiple times?

Thanks for all the hard work. I'm loving the program, but I'm having some problems with blacklisting. My music is mostly sorted E:\My Music\%artist%[\%album%\][%discnumber%-][%tracknumber%] %title% where the brackets mean it doesn't get written if it doesn't exist. I can make my media player output a .m3u playlist with all the info, but I can't figure out how to get it to write just %artist% %title%, which seems like the best way to use SimpleBlacklist. Otherwise it seems like I'd get a bunch of false positives or the track numbers would throw off the blacklisting.

Do you have any suggestions? I can think of: somehow manipulating the .m3u down to %artist% %title%, which seems tricky since something like 80% of the paths have albums or track numbers in them; messing around with my media player (foobar2000) to make it output a text file that's %artist% %title%; somehow convincing SimpleBlacklist to look at the third directory for the artist name, the final directory for the title, and ignore numbers.

Does any of that sound at all feasible?

Here: http://zzj.itf-inc.com/downloads/MP3TitleThingie.zip

Make a m3u playlist (aka a list of file names), then on the command line run MP3TitleThingie.exe playlist.m3u

it will generate "output.txt", which will contain the formatted names of the file

full options:

app.exe playlist.m3u [outfile] [format]

to use a custom format, use some combination of:

%artist%

%title%

%album%

%genre%

%year%

%track%

%trackcount%

%comment%

%ext%

example command line: app.exe playlist.m3u output.txt "%artist% %title%"

format must be in ""

if format is not provided, it will default to %artist% %title%

if output is not provided, it will default to output.txt

Awesome, thanks! It took a little while, but I think it did the trick. Looks like it couldn't handle files that didn't have an album tag, though. Luckily those don't make up much of my library. ;)

edit: The delete blacklisted files seems like it just deletes everything. I got rid of every text file in the Saver2 directory and its subfolders, including the music save directory. Then I opened sproxy with the delete blacklisted files option enabled, and it wanted to delete everything in my music folder.

Guess I'll just hold off on trying to use this feature until it's worked on a bit more. Still, though, thanks for all the hard work and the saving music stuff works great.

Edited by contofalso

Awesome, thanks! It took a little while, but I think it did the trick. Looks like it couldn't handle files that didn't have an album tag, though. Luckily those don't make up much of my library. ;)

yeah, not surprising; no way to avoid it without knowing the artist info. good to hear it worked. just tossed together a few bits of code from saver2 to make that

edit: oops. read artist instead of album there. Will fix it.

Edited by ZigZagJoe

It should work under linux, but it definitely can be quirky. Do you have the linux hacks mode enabled, and have you tried to launch it multiple times?

Sorry for the delay, I'm having OS issues ATM.

Yes, I enabled hacks mode from the *nix zip from "old versions" but no go. I'll post back when my system is in order.

Thanks for the reply, you da' man.

Update deployed.

Changelog follows ~

Current list of supported services:

Slacker

Playlist.com

Meemix

play.it (AOLRadio)

Rhapsody Radio

Accuradio

Grooveshark

Last.FM

Pandora

Songza Radio

Songza Beta

YouTube

You will need to copy browserpac.js to wherever you installed it initially if you are not using firefox portable or have moved it outside the sproxy folder as it's been heavily updated to support the new services (Assuming you want to use the new ones).

-------

08/19/10: 1.3.1 build 788

Mostly bugfixes. Accuradio plugin added, and two services added to generic plugin. Minor improvements all around. Fixed where settings were cleared going from the old local installs to new appdata-using installs... A month and a half after it was relevant ;(

Accuradio: First release. Outputs 32kbs aacplus.

BrowserPAC: Added a bunch of new services.

Saver2: Disabled vital files checking; it's almost a year out of date and no longer neccsary.

Saver2: FLVExtract is now run by reflection; more reliable and less resource intensive.

Saver2: Incremented the version properly :|

Saver2/Plugins: SaverSvcUrl, if AddMenuLink is true, is now added to the Services submenu. Less clutter.

GenericSaver: Added listen.com support (rhapsody.com and others)

GenericSaver: Added meemix.com support

GenericSaver: Supported services now add links to the Services Menu

Installer: Fixed update failure message box.

Installer: New binaries will be deleted properly on uninstall

Installer: No longer deletes extra files like tor when doing a soft wipe.

Installer: Message box will copy the current installer to desktop if failed while updating.

Installer: License updated.

Installer: Now will try without proxy if download fails - this gets a lot of people, it seems.

Installer: Icons will no longer reappear (if deleted) on desktop or startmenu when updating

Installer: Added save file prompt for installer if things go pear shaped while updating and can't resolve

Pandora: Disliked songs are now removed from the station they are currently associated with.

Pandora: Songs that are sniffed a second time will have the station updated to match the last played station (preliminary bugfix for station song removal stuff)

SProxy: Log made more much verbose

SProxy: Added File->View Old Logs, which opens the current config folder (and its log files)

SProxy: Added configuration backup when using advanced settings or a crash occurs

SProxy: Modified crash dialog; Abort to exit, Cancel to attempt to ignore error, and Retry to restart sproxy. Ignoring is not recommended; the function which failed will never run again, only try it if you have songs pending.

SProxy: Fixed settings.exe applying settings regardless of option picked on exit

SProxy: Log files are now named for the period over which sproxy was active. No more 20mb + single file.

SProxy: Fixed an odd crash at startup error

SProxy: Minor version set to 2

Songza Radio: Fixed wrong platform target; this was causing it to not work at all.

Stage2: Will now copy legacy config, for ancient users who are upgrading.

YouTube: Prompt added at plugin management screen

YouTube: Added DontUseProxy setting, defaults to ON!

Youtube: New method used to get metadata; this allows the author to be parsed out. Old method retained in case of failure.

Youtube: Embedded videos now get metadata, however, embedded videos on the youtube site itself still don't (ie channel pages)

Youtube: Formats no longer hard restricted due to lack of data

Checked the posibility of supporting deezer again. can't do; they seperate each file into a bunch of small FLVs (lol). Many tracks are not available, so it's a bit moot anyways.

If you like this app, please donate! Check my site for the link (http://zzj.itf-inc.com/s2/) or paypal zigzagjoe@gmail.com

Edited by ZigZagJoe

General apologies as I'm certain this has been covered, but 40 pages is a lot to skim through and search did not help me.

When using firefox portable, Saver produces 64k aac files / using the pandora client, 128k mp3 (lame)

I assume (perhaps incorrectly) that Pandora itself is serving the same files as what's running on my machine should be transparent to them. Can you explain (in layman's terms) what causes the disparity? Is some conversion taking place, or is my local machine re-encoding a stream as it plays? I would simply like my glaring ignorance to be assuaged... and to know the best setup to avoid generational loses if applicable.

i DLed the new setup and kep getting this in the install.log. then tried to use an old setup file and got the same

any ideas?

Saver2 Install Started

Setup generated on 9:26:21 PM CST 6/21/2010

Output folder: C:\Program Files\Saver2

Searching for processes called 'SProxy.exe'

-> Found 0 processes running

No application instances found

Downloading S2bins.zip...

S2bins.zip downloaded OK.

Extracting from S2bins.zip

Extract: lame.exe

Delete file: C:\Program Files\Saver2\S2bins.zip

Delete file: C:\Program Files\Saver2\lame.exe

Installation aborted due to error while extracting S2bins.zip: Error opening output file(s)

Writing log file C:\Program Files\Saver2\install.log

i deleted all files in the saver2 folder and seems to be installing...works!

Edited by tweakinreaper

i DLed the new setup and kep getting this in the install.log. then tried to use an old setup file and got the same

any ideas?

Saver2 Install Started

Setup generated on 9:26:21 PM CST 6/21/2010

Output folder: C:\Program Files\Saver2

Searching for processes called 'SProxy.exe'

-> Found 0 processes running

No application instances found

Downloading S2bins.zip...

S2bins.zip downloaded OK.

Extracting from S2bins.zip

Extract: lame.exe

Delete file: C:\Program Files\Saver2\S2bins.zip

Delete file: C:\Program Files\Saver2\lame.exe

Installation aborted due to error while extracting S2bins.zip: Error opening output file(s)

Writing log file C:\Program Files\Saver2\install.log

i deleted all files in the saver2 folder and seems to be installing...works!

Run the installer as admin, it was not able to extract files. Or maybe one of the binaries was in use/not permissioned/etc.

General apologies as I'm certain this has been covered, but 40 pages is a lot to skim through and search did not help me.

When using firefox portable, Saver produces 64k aac files / using the pandora client, 128k mp3 (lame)

I assume (perhaps incorrectly) that Pandora itself is serving the same files as what's running on my machine should be transparent to them. Can you explain (in layman's terms) what causes the disparity? Is some conversion taking place, or is my local machine re-encoding a stream as it plays? I would simply like my glaring ignorance to be assuaged... and to know the best setup to avoid generational loses if applicable.

If you are using the flash client (in firefox or another browser), pandora sends you 64kbs aac plus.

If you are using the flash client, and are a Pandora One subscriber, pandora sends you 192kbs mp3.

If you are using my client, pandora sends you 128kbs mp3.

If you are using my client, and are a Pandora One subscriber, pandora sends you 192kbs mp3.

There is no re-encoding taking place locally; pandora at one point re-encoded on their servers and that is what you are sent now, depending on sub status. The only difference is my client does not bother with the audio selection logic that the flash client uses and always requests mp3.

Using the encoder to go from the AACplus to mp3 does not make it the same as the mp3 that the servers sent; in fact it's worse as mp3 is not the same algorithm and thus compresses in different ways. In short, when it was converted from the original, bits were lost. If you re-encoder it locally, more bits will be lost. However, it's not readily apparent at 64kbs aac to 160kbs mp3 (it would be glaring when doing 96kbs or less).

In short, no, the (my) pandora client is not re-encoding files; it's just playing what pandora sends it in response to its request.

64kbs aacplus is roughly equivalent to 96kbs-128kbs mp3; in short, it sounds pretty much the same.

Edited by ZigZagJoe

If you are using the flash client (in firefox or another browser), pandora sends you 64kbs aac plus.

If you are using the flash client, and are a Pandora One subscriber, pandora sends you 192kbs mp3.

If you are using my client, pandora sends you 128kbs mp3.

If you are using my client, and are a Pandora One subscriber, pandora sends you 192kbs mp3...

Interesting - makes perfect sense. I wonder why Pandora maintains the 128 mp3 versions - the server has to be expecting their flash player which handles aac-sbr and it's significantly less bandwidth to send the mp4s. Is it legacy support for one of the mobile clients or something? -- not that it matters...

One other quick question: Saver is embedding album art (fantastic!) as PNG. Unfortunately my mobile player (TCPMP) only supports album art as jpg. Is this just down to Pandora using png (they certainly used jpg at one time) or is there a setting somewhere I can adjust?

Thanks again for this excellent effort, and for answering my questions.

Interesting - makes perfect sense. I wonder why Pandora maintains the 128 mp3 versions - the server has to be expecting their flash player which handles aac-sbr and it's significantly less bandwidth to send the mp4s. Is it legacy support for one of the mobile clients or something? -- not that it matters...

One other quick question: Saver is embedding album art (fantastic!) as PNG. Unfortunately my mobile player (TCPMP) only supports album art as jpg. Is this just down to Pandora using png (they certainly used jpg at one time) or is there a setting somewhere I can adjust?

Thanks again for this excellent effort, and for answering my questions.

Probably for legacy mobile support, yeah. Only reason i can think of it. Also, the flash client used to use it until late 08 so maybe they are too lazy to delete it?

Embedding as PNG is the tag lib doing it. Don't think there is anything i can do to change that. It actually tries to scrape larger album art from amazon now, and most of the time it succeeds... 500x500 is real nice.

Ah, actually, I can change the format... will add an option to do that.

here's a tool to convert files that have png pictures to jpg: http://zzj.itf-inc.com/downloads/TagPicFormatchanger.zip

make a m3u playlist with all the songs, and then pass it to the executable.

And here's a beta version of saver2: http://zzj.itf-inc.com/downloads/Saver2Setup_beta_802.exe

Install it over the one you have, and set JPGTagArt to true in advanced settings.

non-release but i have no reason to expect it to not work.

Edited by ZigZagJoe

With the new update I am getting a lot of problems getting songs. I am getting the error:

"8/22/2010 2:17:17 PM Grooveshark: Failed to save file: ID3 tags are missing"

with many Grooveshark songs.

It would be helpful if you provide a log; it appears that they changed part of the song format thing. Will put out a nonvital update later tonight.

Edited by ZigZagJoe

here's a tool to convert files that have png pictures to jpg: http://zzj.itf-inc.com/downloads/TagPicFormatchanger.zip

make a m3u playlist with all the songs, and then pass it to the executable.

And here's a beta version of saver2: http://zzj.itf-inc.com/downloads/Saver2Setup_beta_802.exe

Install it over the one you have, and set JPGTagArt to true in advanced settings.

non-release but i have no reason to expect it to not work.

Above and Beyond! Thanks ZZJ.

Seems to be working exactly as described. This really is a fantastic piece of kit - I just discovered that the 'Shuffle' toggle switches between stations! (activates quickmix?) This made it possible for me to grab all the 'thumbs up" songs from my 35 odd stations in just a few overnight turbo sessions. Freaking fantastic.

Anyway I can donate cash? Not a huge fan of PayPal...

Sending through the mail (a dodgy prospect) is the only other option that i know of for donations.

No; it doesn't use quickmix, i never bothered to figure out the RPCs for it because quickmix just creates a new station (Basically) using the seeds of the selection stations... so only 300 song or so max variety (absolute max). Just changes statins every 4 songs, as you saw.

Edited by ZigZagJoe

8/22/2010 8:47:00 PM    #268    GET /pluginrpc/Saver2%20Core%201.3.1/
8/22/2010 8:47:00 PM    RPC: calling Saver2 Core 1.3.1 with no args
8/22/2010 8:47:10 PM    #269    GET /pluginrpc/Saver2%20Core%201.3.1/
8/22/2010 8:47:10 PM    RPC: calling Saver2 Core 1.3.1 with no args
8/22/2010 8:47:20 PM    #270    GET /pluginrpc/Saver2%20Core%201.3.1/
8/22/2010 8:47:20 PM    RPC: calling Saver2 Core 1.3.1 with no args
8/22/2010 8:47:26 PM    #271    GET http://www.google-analytics.com/__utm.gif?utmwv=4.7.2&utmn=636265649&utmhn=listen.grooveshark.com&utmcs=UTF-8&utmsr=1024x600&utmsc=32-bit&utmul=en-us&utmje=0&utmfl=9.0%20%20r115&utmdt=Search%20-%20Grooveshark%20-%20Listen%20to%20Free%20Music%20Online&utmhid=339396422&utmr=-&utmp=%2Fsearch%2Fsongs%2F%3Fquery%3Dnorah%2520jones%2520don%27t%2520know%2520why&utmac=UA-1894124-3&utmcc=__utma%3D188916662.1531101916.1282500865.1282500865.1282522862.2%3B%2B__utmz%3D188916662.1282500865.1.1.utmcsr%3D127.0.0.1%3A8888%7Cutmccn%3D(referral)%7Cutmcmd%3Dreferral%7Cutmcct%3D%2F%3B
8/22/2010 8:47:26 PM    #272    POST http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/more.php?getSearchResultsEx
8/22/2010 8:47:27 PM    #272 POST 390 bytes to cowbell.grooveshark.com
8/22/2010 8:47:28 PM    Grooveshark: #272 matched http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/*
8/22/2010 8:47:29 PM    #273    GET http://listen.grooveshark.com/sidebar.php?ThemeID=1&CurArtist=674027
8/22/2010 8:47:30 PM    #274    GET http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/ads?correlator=1282524450661&output=json_html&callback=GA_googleSetAdContentsBySlotForSync&impl=s&client=ca-pub-1430009543774888&slotname=wideskyscraper&page_slots=wideskyscraper&cust_params=ThemeID%3D1%26CurArtist%3D674027&cookie=ID%3Da5e405713213d0cf%3AT%3D1282500891%3AS%3DALNI_Ma3J7Jrjp3hTyUhYmdVTbfZvszAeQ&cdm=listen.grooveshark.com&ga_vid=1531101916.1282500865&ga_sid=1282522862&ga_hid=318217630&ga_fc=true&url=http%3A%2F%2Flisten.grooveshark.com%2F&ref=http%3A%2F%2Flisten.grooveshark.com%2F&lmt=1282524450&dt=1282524450663&biw=1024&bih=432&ifi=1&ifk=1949790943&adk=1682041296&u_tz=-240&u_his=2&u_h=600&u_w=1024&u_ah=560&u_aw=1024&u_cd=32&u_nplug=15&u_nmime=62&flash=9.0.115
8/22/2010 8:47:31 PM    #275    GET /pluginrpc/Saver2%20Core%201.3.1/
8/22/2010 8:47:31 PM    RPC: calling Saver2 Core 1.3.1 with no args
8/22/2010 8:47:32 PM    #276    POST http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/guts.php
8/22/2010 8:47:32 PM    #276 POST 549 bytes to cowbell.grooveshark.com
8/22/2010 8:47:33 PM    Grooveshark: #276 matched http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/*
8/22/2010 8:47:41 PM    #277    GET /pluginrpc/Saver2%20Core%201.3.1/
8/22/2010 8:47:41 PM    RPC: calling Saver2 Core 1.3.1 with no args
8/22/2010 8:47:51 PM    #278    GET /pluginrpc/Saver2%20Core%201.3.1/
8/22/2010 8:47:51 PM    RPC: calling Saver2 Core 1.3.1 with no args
8/22/2010 8:48:01 PM    #279    POST http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/service.php?addSongsToQueueExt
8/22/2010 8:48:01 PM    #279 POST 455 bytes to cowbell.grooveshark.com
8/22/2010 8:48:01 PM    #280    POST http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/service.php?addSongsToQueueExt
8/22/2010 8:48:01 PM    Grooveshark: #279 matched http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/*
8/22/2010 8:48:01 PM    #280 POST 455 bytes to cowbell.grooveshark.com
8/22/2010 8:48:02 PM    #281    GET /pluginrpc/Saver2%20Core%201.3.1/
8/22/2010 8:48:02 PM    RPC: calling Saver2 Core 1.3.1 with no args
8/22/2010 8:48:02 PM    Grooveshark: #280 matched http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/*
8/22/2010 8:48:04 PM    #282    POST http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/service.php?removeSongsFromQueueExte
8/22/2010 8:48:04 PM    #282 POST 410 bytes to cowbell.grooveshark.com
8/22/2010 8:48:05 PM    Grooveshark: #282 matched http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/*
8/22/2010 8:48:06 PM    #283    POST http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/more.php?getStreamKeyFromSongIDEx
8/22/2010 8:48:06 PM    #283 POST 466 bytes to cowbell.grooveshark.com
8/22/2010 8:48:07 PM    Grooveshark: #283 matched http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/*
8/22/2010 8:48:07 PM    Grooveshark: getStreamKeyFromSongID: 26041174 -> 3a1ad6f86e6ad2d4542d0857dd1e70dffaa233f8
8/22/2010 8:48:07 PM    Grooveshark: sniffed Norah Jones - "Don't Know Why" on 'Being Erica' (ID 26041174)
8/22/2010 8:48:07 PM    #284    POST http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/more.php?markSongDownloadedEx
8/22/2010 8:48:07 PM    #284 POST 473 bytes to cowbell.grooveshark.com
8/22/2010 8:48:08 PM    #285    GET http://stream67-he.grooveshark.com/crossdomain.xml
8/22/2010 8:48:08 PM    Grooveshark: #284 matched http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/*
8/22/2010 8:48:09 PM    #286    POST http://stream67-he.grooveshark.com/stream.php
8/22/2010 8:48:10 PM    #286 POST 95 bytes to stream67-he.grooveshark.com
8/22/2010 8:48:10 PM    Grooveshark: #286 matched http://stream*.grooveshark.com/stream.php
8/22/2010 8:48:12 PM    #287    POST http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/guts.php
8/22/2010 8:48:12 PM    #288    GET /pluginrpc/Saver2%20Core%201.3.1/
8/22/2010 8:48:12 PM    RPC: calling Saver2 Core 1.3.1 with no args
8/22/2010 8:48:13 PM    #287 POST 755 bytes to cowbell.grooveshark.com
8/22/2010 8:48:13 PM    Grooveshark: #287 matched http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/*
8/22/2010 8:48:14 PM    #289    POST http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/more.php?markSongQueueSongPlayed
8/22/2010 8:48:15 PM    #289 POST 520 bytes to cowbell.grooveshark.com
8/22/2010 8:48:15 PM    Grooveshark: #289 matched http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/*
8/22/2010 8:48:22 PM    #290    POST http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/guts.php
8/22/2010 8:48:23 PM    #290 POST 549 bytes to cowbell.grooveshark.com
8/22/2010 8:48:23 PM    #291    GET /pluginrpc/Saver2%20Core%201.3.1/
8/22/2010 8:48:23 PM    RPC: calling Saver2 Core 1.3.1 with no args
8/22/2010 8:48:24 PM    Grooveshark: #290 matched http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/*
8/22/2010 8:48:29 PM    #292    GET http://listen.grooveshark.com/sidebar.php?ThemeID=1&CurArtist=2278
8/22/2010 8:48:31 PM    #293    GET http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/ads?correlator=1282524511117&output=json_html&callback=GA_googleSetAdContentsBySlotForSync&impl=s&client=ca-pub-1430009543774888&slotname=wideskyscraper&page_slots=wideskyscraper&cust_params=ThemeID%3D1%26CurArtist%3D2278&cookie=ID%3Da5e405713213d0cf%3AT%3D1282500891%3AS%3DALNI_Ma3J7Jrjp3hTyUhYmdVTbfZvszAeQ&cdm=listen.grooveshark.com&ga_vid=1531101916.1282500865&ga_sid=1282522862&ga_hid=134206182&ga_fc=true&url=http%3A%2F%2Flisten.grooveshark.com%2F&ref=http%3A%2F%2Flisten.grooveshark.com%2F&lmt=1282524511&dt=1282524511119&biw=1024&bih=432&ifi=1&ifk=2296185478&adk=1682041296&u_tz=-240&u_his=2&u_h=600&u_w=1024&u_ah=560&u_aw=1024&u_cd=32&u_nplug=15&u_nmime=62&flash=9.0.115
8/22/2010 8:48:33 PM    #294    GET /pluginrpc/Saver2%20Core%201.3.1/
8/22/2010 8:48:33 PM    RPC: calling Saver2 Core 1.3.1 with no args
8/22/2010 8:48:33 PM    #295    GET http://this.content.served.by.adshuffle.com/p/kl/46/799/r/12/4/8/ast0k3n/cj_K_lW0d4-hlVe59ebbFeGKqJZyK_QV/view.js?693039135&ASTPCT=http://adclick.g.doubleclick.net/aclk?sa=l&ai=BNZAqYMVxTPOoJIHUzQWIi93PCLfl_8wBAAAAEAEg78T1DTgAWM_en4sWYMm-uYfgo7QQsgEWbGlzdGVuLmdyb292ZXNoYXJrLmNvbboBCjE2MHg2MDBfYXPIAQnaAR5odHRwOi8vbGlz
dGVuLmdyb292ZXNoYXJrLmNvbS-YArwFwAIC4AIA6gIOd2lkZXNreXNjcmFwZXL4AvDRHpAD4AOYA-ADqAMB4AQB&num=0&sig=AGiWqtxIfTK9JENkFJx9Lp7XNZmZRSNtOg&client=ca-pub-1430009543774888&adurl=
8/22/2010 8:48:37 PM    #296    GET http://this.content.served.by.adshuffle.com/p/kl/46/799/r/12/4/8/ast0k3n/iNIxevlHF5mvzOKUjjsa1igp0cP9tCapyMLIia5bAIQwjj17J-Ma1eCfrh48HiKh/view.js?693039135&ASTPCT=http://adclick.g.doubleclick.net/aclk?sa=l&ai=BNZAqYMVxTPOoJIHUzQWIi93PCLfl_8wBAAAAEAEg78T1DTgAWM_en4sWYMm-uYfgo7QQsgEWbGlzdGVuLmdyb292ZXNoYXJrLmNvbboBCjE2MHg2MDBfYXPIAQnaAR5odHRwOi8vbGlz
dGVuLmdyb292ZXNoYXJrLmNvbS-YArwFwAIC4AIA6gIOd2lkZXNreXNjcmFwZXL4AvDRHpAD4AOYA-ADqAMB4AQB&num=0&sig=AGiWqtxIfTK9JENkFJx9Lp7XNZmZRSNtOg&client=ca-pub-1430009543774888&adurl=
8/22/2010 8:48:42 PM    #297    GET http://this.content.served.by.adshuffle.com/p/kl/46/799/r/12/4/8/ru/bGlzdGVuLmdyb292ZXNoYXJrLmNvbQ==/438278822/v/576462396824510285/ac/740011/b/262623/c/385140/view.gif?Country=US
8/22/2010 8:48:44 PM    #298    GET http://media2.adshuffle.com/images/740011/c01f4c710c644bb395a5e2ba2fc7aa83.jpg
8/22/2010 8:48:46 PM    Status: 00:27:59.9090853 running
8/22/2010 8:48:46 PM    301 requests serviced, 6 active connections.
8/22/2010 8:48:46 PM    119.8KB sent, 9.6MB received
8/22/2010 8:48:46 PM    #299    GET /status
8/22/2010 8:48:46 PM    #300    GET /status
8/22/2010 8:48:46 PM    #301    GET /status
8/22/2010 8:48:47 PM    #302    GET /proxyicon.gif
8/22/2010 8:48:49 PM    #303    GET /log
8/22/2010 8:48:50 PM    #304    GET /proxyicon.gif
8/22/2010 8:49:13 PM    #305    GET /log
8/22/2010 8:49:13 PM    #306    GET /proxyicon.gif
8/22/2010 8:49:29 PM    #307    GET http://listen.grooveshark.com/sidebar.php?ThemeID=1&CurArtist=2278
8/22/2010 8:49:31 PM    Grooveshark: Song request for 3a1ad6f86e6ad2d4542d0857dd1e70dffaa233f8%5F4c71c773%5F18d5b56%5F1964a01%5Fdc5e478%5F1
8/22/2010 8:49:32 PM    Grooveshark: Failed to save file: ID3 tags are missing
8/22/2010 8:49:32 PM    #308    POST http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/service.php?updateStreamKeyLengthEx
8/22/2010 8:49:32 PM    #308 POST 504 bytes to cowbell.grooveshark.com
8/22/2010 8:49:33 PM    #309    GET http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/ads?correlator=1282524572851&output=json_html&callback=GA_googleSetAdContentsBySlotForSync&impl=s&client=ca-pub-1430009543774888&slotname=wideskyscraper&page_slots=wideskyscraper&cust_params=ThemeID%3D1%26CurArtist%3D2278&cookie=ID%3Da5e405713213d0cf%3AT%3D1282500891%3AS%3DALNI_Ma3J7Jrjp3hTyUhYmdVTbfZvszAeQ&cdm=listen.grooveshark.com&ga_vid=1531101916.1282500865&ga_sid=1282522862&ga_hid=235282913&ga_fc=true&url=http%3A%2F%2Flisten.grooveshark.com%2F&ref=http%3A%2F%2Flisten.grooveshark.com%2F&lmt=1282524572&dt=1282524572853&biw=1024&bih=432&ifi=1&ifk=2296185478&adk=1682041296&u_tz=-240&u_his=2&u_h=600&u_w=1024&u_ah=560&u_aw=1024&u_cd=32&u_nplug=15&u_nmime=62&flash=9.0.115
8/22/2010 8:49:33 PM    Grooveshark: #308 matched http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/*
8/22/2010 8:49:34 PM    #310    GET http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/imgad?id=CMGYpeHS1evWWhCgARjYBDIIcg2v-yM3yoQ
8/22/2010 8:49:54 PM    #311    GET /log

And

8/22/2010 8:48:46 PM    #300    GET /status
8/22/2010 8:48:46 PM    #301    GET /status
8/22/2010 8:48:47 PM    #302    GET /proxyicon.gif
8/22/2010 8:48:49 PM    #303    GET /log
8/22/2010 8:48:50 PM    #304    GET /proxyicon.gif
8/22/2010 8:49:13 PM    #305    GET /log
8/22/2010 8:49:13 PM    #306    GET /proxyicon.gif
8/22/2010 8:49:29 PM    #307    GET http://listen.grooveshark.com/sidebar.php?ThemeID=1&CurArtist=2278
8/22/2010 8:49:31 PM    Grooveshark: Song request for 3a1ad6f86e6ad2d4542d0857dd1e70dffaa233f8%5F4c71c773%5F18d5b56%5F1964a01%5Fdc5e478%5F1
8/22/2010 8:49:32 PM    Grooveshark: Failed to save file: ID3 tags are missing
8/22/2010 8:49:32 PM    #308    POST http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/service.php?updateStreamKeyLengthEx
8/22/2010 8:49:32 PM    #308 POST 504 bytes to cowbell.grooveshark.com
8/22/2010 8:49:33 PM    #309    GET http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/ads?correlator=1282524572851&output=json_html&callback=GA_googleSetAdContentsBySlotForSync&impl=s&client=ca-pub-1430009543774888&slotname=wideskyscraper&page_slots=wideskyscraper&cust_params=ThemeID%3D1%26CurArtist%3D2278&cookie=ID%3Da5e405713213d0cf%3AT%3D1282500891%3AS%3DALNI_Ma3J7Jrjp3hTyUhYmdVTbfZvszAeQ&cdm=listen.grooveshark.com&ga_vid=1531101916.1282500865&ga_sid=1282522862&ga_hid=235282913&ga_fc=true&url=http%3A%2F%2Flisten.grooveshark.com%2F&ref=http%3A%2F%2Flisten.grooveshark.com%2F&lmt=1282524572&dt=1282524572853&biw=1024&bih=432&ifi=1&ifk=2296185478&adk=1682041296&u_tz=-240&u_his=2&u_h=600&u_w=1024&u_ah=560&u_aw=1024&u_cd=32&u_nplug=15&u_nmime=62&flash=9.0.115
8/22/2010 8:49:33 PM    Grooveshark: #308 matched http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/*
8/22/2010 8:49:34 PM    #310    GET http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/imgad?id=CMGYpeHS1evWWhCgARjYBDIIcg2v-yM3yoQ
8/22/2010 8:49:54 PM    #311    GET /log
8/22/2010 8:49:54 PM    #312    GET /proxyicon.gif
8/22/2010 8:50:29 PM    #313    GET http://listen.grooveshark.com/sidebar.php?ThemeID=1&CurArtist=2278
8/22/2010 8:50:33 PM    #314    GET http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/ads?correlator=1282524632960&output=json_html&callback=GA_googleSetAdContentsBySlotForSync&impl=s&client=ca-pub-1430009543774888&slotname=wideskyscraper&page_slots=wideskyscraper&cust_params=ThemeID%3D1%26CurArtist%3D2278&cookie=ID%3Da5e405713213d0cf%3AT%3D1282500891%3AS%3DALNI_Ma3J7Jrjp3hTyUhYmdVTbfZvszAeQ&cdm=listen.grooveshark.com&ga_vid=1531101916.1282500865&ga_sid=1282522862&ga_hid=615319072&ga_fc=true&url=http%3A%2F%2Flisten.grooveshark.com%2F&ref=http%3A%2F%2Flisten.grooveshark.com%2F&lmt=1282524632&dt=1282524632964&biw=1024&bih=432&ifi=1&ifk=2296185478&adk=1682041296&u_tz=-240&u_his=2&u_h=600&u_w=1024&u_ah=560&u_aw=1024&u_cd=32&u_nplug=15&u_nmime=62&flash=9.0.115
8/22/2010 8:50:35 PM    #315    GET http://cdn.undertone.com/js/ajs.js
8/22/2010 8:50:38 PM    #316    GET http://ads.undertone.com/ajs.php?&zoneid=10814&cb=53736148611&exclude=%2C&loc=http%3A//listen.grooveshark.com/sidebar.php%3FThemeID%3D1%26CurArtist%3D2278&referer=http%3A//listen.grooveshark.com/
8/22/2010 8:50:42 PM    #317    GET http://ads.undertone.com/ajs.php?&zoneid=10814&cb=53736148611&exclude=%2C&loc=http%3A//listen.grooveshark.com/sidebar.php%3FThemeID%3D1%26CurArtist%3D2278&referer=http%3A//listen.grooveshark.com/&ct=1
8/22/2010 8:50:43 PM    #318    GET http://ak1.abmr.net/is/ads.undertone.com?U=/ajs.php&V=3-qePc%2fEdOob6NQFB1hSBdCXWg2ZOge8Erms1z54Syd5eldKfWNlRve5L0lDze6%2flE&I=928EB426A22BE4A&D=undertone.com&01AD=1&&zoneid=10814&cb=53736148611&exclude=%2C&loc=http%3A//listen.grooveshark.com/sidebar.php%3FThemeID%3D1%26CurArtist%3D2278&referer=http%3A//listen.grooveshark.com/&ct=1
8/22/2010 8:50:44 PM    #319    GET http://ads.undertone.com/ajs.php?01AD=3fsEKfeexJwiASAJW3Xqv6AwYiuG_X8d9f2CvpZKvjrJs9fYTWwt4KA&01RI=928EB426A22BE4A&01NA=na&&zoneid=10814&cb=53736148611&exclude=%2C&loc=http%3A//listen.grooveshark.com/sidebar.php%3FThemeID%3D1%26CurArtist%3D2278&referer=http%3A//listen.grooveshark.com/&ct=1
8/22/2010 8:50:45 PM    #320    GET http://ads.pointroll.com/PortalServe/?pid=1083536G42620100816145251&pub=un10814&flash=9&time=0|20:50|-4&redir=http://ads.undertone.com/ck.php?oaparams=2__bannerid=147664__campaignid=22427__zoneid=10814__UTLCA=1__cb=dcc0d85
1d509417e87d6e4380fc33e95__bk=l7kyck__id=8a5937sk01hqmjnskzvigasnv__oadest=$CTURL$&pos=s&r=0.6614945006102965
8/22/2010 8:50:47 PM    #321    GET http://view.atdmt.com/851/view/243833851/direct;at.177254835_217650_168/01/&0.6614945006102965
8/22/2010 8:50:47 PM    #323    GET http://speed.pointroll.com/PointRoll/Media/banners/trans.gif?PRAd=1376653&PRCID=1376653&PRplcmt=1083536&PRPID=1083536
8/22/2010 8:50:47 PM    #322    GET http://spd.pointroll.com/PointRoll/Ads/PRScript.dll?v=121&pos=1&init=0&delay=0&push=0&set=2&bye=1
8/22/2010 8:50:47 PM    #324    GET http://cdn.doubleverify.com/script111.js?agnc=629951&cmp=769676&advid=561675&crt=&crtname=&adnet=&dvtagver=3.3.1346.2176&adsrv=6&plc=1083536&sid=undrtnnt&adid=
8/22/2010 8:50:48 PM    #325    GET http://speed.pointroll.com/PointRoll/Media/Banners/Kohls/795541/KohlsLPS-BTS_160x600_bnr_081710_r06.swf?PRCampID=35775&PRPubID=undrtnnt&PRAdSize=160x600&PRFormat=EX&PRAd=1376653&PRCID=1376653&PRplcmt=1083536&PRPID=1083536&PRImpID=738E0400E109ABC70208BBF000540100
8/22/2010 8:50:49 PM    #326    GET http://spe.atdmt.com/images/pixel.gif
8/22/2010 8:50:49 PM    #327    GET http://log10.doubleverify.com/visitor.aspx?query=agnc%3D629951%26cmp%3D769676%26advid%3D561675%26crt%3D%26crtname%3D%26adnet%3D%26dvtagver%3D3.3.1346.2176%26adsrv%3D6%26plc%3D1083536%26sid%3Dundrtnnt%26adid%3D%26&num=111&srcurl=http%3A//listen.grooveshark.com/%23/search/songs/%3Fquery%3Dnorah%2520jones%2520don%2527t%2520know%2520why&random=0.4123883183403688
8/22/2010 8:50:49 PM    #329    GET http://edge.quantserve.com/quant.js
8/22/2010 8:50:49 PM    #328    GET http://ads.undertone.com/lg.php?bannerid=147664&campaignid=22427&zoneid=10814&UTCBLOCK=86400&UTSCCAP=100&cb=d4928f00777148cfb0df0b9d238eef93&bk=l7kyck&id=8a5937sk01hqmjnskzvigasnv
8/22/2010 8:50:50 PM    #330    GET http://pixel.quantserve.com/pixel;r=459030626;fpan=0;fpa=P0-292969434-1282500865443;ns=1;url=http%3A%2F%2Flisten.grooveshark.com%2Fsidebar.php%3FThemeID%3D1%26CurArtist%3D2278;ref=http%3A%2F%2Flisten.grooveshark.com%2F;ce=1;je=0;sr=1024x600x32;enc=n;ogl=;dg=P14376-W-FF-3;dst=1;et=1282524650695;tzo=240;a=p-54JT4Ioyi-32M;labels=Entertainment-Music%2CNetwork.10814%2CNetwork2.1286.10814%2CInsights.384.22427.147664
8/22/2010 8:50:50 PM    #331    GET http://b.scorecardresearch.com/beacon.js?c1=8&c2=2113&c3=32&c4=10814&c5=22427&c6=&c10=147664&c15=
8/22/2010 8:50:52 PM    #332    GET http://b.scorecardresearch.com/b?c1=8&c2=2113&rn=0.5603525507655643&c7=http%3A%2F%2Flisten.grooveshark.com%2Fsidebar.php%3FThemeID%3D1%26CurArtist%3D2278&c3=32&c4=10814&c5=22427&c6=&c10=147664&c15=&c16=&c8=&c9=http%3A%2F%2Flisten.grooveshark.com%2F&cv=1.8
8/22/2010 8:50:52 PM    #333    GET http://b.scorecardresearch.com/b2?c1=8&c2=2113&rn=0.5603525507655643&c7=http%3A%2F%2Flisten.grooveshark.com%2Fsidebar.php%3FThemeID%3D1%26CurArtist%3D2278&c3=32&c4=10814&c5=22427&c6=&c10=147664&c15=&c16=&c8=&c9=http%3A%2F%2Flisten.grooveshark.com%2F&cv=1.8
8/22/2010 8:51:01 PM    #334    GET http://www.google-analytics.com/__utm.gif?utmwv=4.7.2&utmn=1855024879&utmhn=listen.grooveshark.com&utmcs=UTF-8&utmsr=1024x600&utmsc=32-bit&utmul=en-us&utmje=0&utmfl=9.0%20%20r115&utmdt=Search%20-%20Grooveshark%20-%20Listen%20to%20Free%20Music%20Online&utmhid=339396422&utmr=-&utmp=%2Fsearch%2Fsongs%2F%3Fquery%3Dthe%2520cranberries%2520zombie&utmac=UA-1894124-3&utmcc=__utma%3D188916662.1531101916.1282500865.1282500865.1282522862.2%3B%2B__utmz%3D188916662.1282500865.1.1.utmcsr%3D127.0.0.1%3A8888%7Cutmccn%3D(referral)%7Cutmcmd%3Dreferral%7Cutmcct%3D%2F%3B
8/22/2010 8:51:01 PM    #335    POST http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/more.php?getSearchResultsEx
8/22/2010 8:51:02 PM    #335 POST 386 bytes to cowbell.grooveshark.com
8/22/2010 8:51:02 PM    #336    POST http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/guts.php
8/22/2010 8:51:04 PM    #336 POST 587 bytes to cowbell.grooveshark.com
8/22/2010 8:51:06 PM    Grooveshark: #335 matched http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/*
8/22/2010 8:51:07 PM    Grooveshark: #336 matched http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/*
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song Cranberries - "Zombie" on 'Bury The Hatchet' (ID 10155265)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie" on 'The Very Best' (ID 25901161)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie (Camel's Hump Mix)" on 'No Need To Argue' (ID 5744586)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie" on 'Zombie' (ID 24214734)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie" on 'Stars: The Best of 1992-2002' (ID 24538350)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie" on 'Gold (disc 1)' (ID 26642311)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie (techno Remix)" on 'Unknown Album' (ID 85715)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie" on 'The Cranberries: Stars - The Best of 1992-2002' (ID 25961079)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "04.Zombie" on 'No Need to Argue' (ID 26768871)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie" on 'My Cranberries Collection Disc 1' (ID 26793449)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie (Techno Remix)" on 'Unknown Album' (ID 9117582)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie (acoustic)" on 'Various - Acoustic' (ID 11636637)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie (acoustic)" on 'Unknown Album' (ID 4240154)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie" on 'Stars The Best 92-02' (ID 26805887)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie" on 'Stars (The Best Of 1992-2002) [RERLS] Disc 1' (ID 26742253)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie" on 'Live In Paris - Beneath The Skin' (ID 26708875)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie" on 'The Very Best of MTV Unplugged' (ID 26654815)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie" on 'Stars - The Best Of 1992-2002 [Special Edition Disc 1]' (ID 26428038)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie Remix" on 'Unknown Album' (ID 1904003)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie" on 'The Very Best of Cranberries' (ID 25706854)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie" on 'No Need To Argue (The Complete Sessions 1994-1995)' (ID 25445441)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie" on 'The Greatest Hits' (ID 25089995)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie" on 'The Very Best of MTV Unplugged 2' (ID 24873268)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie" on 'Stars: The Best of 1992-2002 (bonus disc: Live in Stockholm)' (ID 24444938)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie" on 'Absolute Rock Anthems III' (ID 26746760)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie" on 'Now - Thats What I Call Music!' (ID 26707194)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie" on 'Live in Paris' (ID 26587115)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie" on '-' (ID 26567938)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie" on 'Stars' (ID 26056696)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie" on '50 Years Of Rock' (ID 26028068)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie" on 'Now 29' (ID 25971511)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie" on 'CMJ New Music Monthly Vol. 15 - Nov. 94' (ID 25908109)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie" on 'Veronica's Album Top 1000 Allertijden' (ID 25641957)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie" on 'Treasure Box' (ID 25590132)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie" on 'Veronica Rock Top 100' (ID 25315372)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie" on 'Stars: Greatest Hits' (ID 25143091)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie" on 'Now That's What I Call Music 29 - CD 1' (ID 25120079)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie" on 'Gold' (ID 24537850)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie" on ''90s Rock Gold' (ID 24439468)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie (Acoustic)" on 'Strange Fruits' (ID 11039339)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie [Camel's Hump Mix]" on 'Stars - The Best Of 1992-2002 [Special Edition Disc 2 B-Sides & Rarities]' (ID 26427950)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie (Camel's Hump Mix)" on 'No Need To Argue (The Complete Sessions 1994-1995)' (ID 26348721)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie (Remix)" on 'Zombie (Remix)' (ID 26129656)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song JOSEPH PLA- BUENOS AIRES- ARGENTINA - "THE CRANBERRIES zombie" on 'no need to argue' (ID 26555646)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie (Album Version)" on 'Génération 90 (Disc 320)' (ID 26038805)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie (Camel's Hump Mix)" on 'Treasure Box' (ID 23263329)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie (Live)" on 'Stars - The Best Of 1992-2002 (Bonus Disc)' (ID 7824566)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song Cranberries - "Zombie" on 'Stars (The Best Of 1992-2002)' (ID 25803262)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song Cranberries - "Zombie" on 'No Need to Argue: The Complete Sessions 1994-1995' (ID 25718830)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie Versions (Live Version)" on 'Doors And Windows' (ID 5841223)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie (Live In Stockholm)" on 'Stars (Ltd.Edition) - CD2' (ID 4073393)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie [A Camel's Hump Remix]" on 'When You're Gone [Enhanced CD Single]' (ID 4459479)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song Cranberries - "Zombie" on 'The Very Best of MTV Unplugged Vol. 2' (ID 23363391)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song Cranberries - "Zombie" on 'Remember The 90s' (ID 23255739)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Linger (Live)" on 'Zombie (CD 2 Titres)' (ID 9669197)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Waltzing Back (Live)" on 'Zombie (CD 2 Titres)' (ID 9669198)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song Cranberries, The - "Zombie" on 'Bualadh Bos: The Cranberries Live' (ID 25070264)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song the cranberries - "zombie" on 'Álbum desconocido (17/11/2005 15:04:30)' (ID 26563285)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song the cranberries - "Zombie" on '15 Años de Cadena 100' (ID 25966386)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song the cranberries - "zombie" on 'treasure box cd2' (ID 23567937)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "The Cramberries - Zombie" on 'No Need to Argue' (ID 26625119)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song Cranberries - "Zombie [Camel's Hump Mix]" on 'No Need to Argue: The Complete Sessions 1994-1995' (ID 25719051)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song Cranberries (The) - "Zombie" on 'No Need To Argue' (ID 25587830)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song Jay Brannan - "Zombie (The Cranberries cover)" on 'In Living Color' (ID 23061656)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song Cranberries, The - "Zombie" on 'No Need to Argue' (ID 8521065)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song Cranberries, The - "Zombie" on 'No Need To Argue' (ID 1713776)
8/22/2010 8:51:16 PM    Grooveshark: Got song Breed 77 - "Zombie [The Cranberries]" on 'Awesome Covers Vol. 1' (ID 25042304)
8/22/2010 8:51:17 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie" on 'Stars: The Best Of The Cranberries 1992-2002' (ID 25259782)
8/22/2010 8:51:17 PM    Grooveshark: Got song KGB Projekt - "Zombie (The Cranberries) (Ft. Yara)" on 'Key To Sound' (ID 25374995)
8/22/2010 8:51:17 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie" on 'The Best Of The Cranberries 20th Century Masters The Millennium Collection' (ID 25544625)
8/22/2010 8:51:17 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie" on 'Stars: The Best of the Cranberries' (ID 26657528)
8/22/2010 8:51:17 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie" on '20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best of the Cranberries' (ID 25630892)
8/22/2010 8:51:17 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "The Cranberries - Zombie Dance Mix  (Techno Remix).mp3" on 'Unknown Album' (ID 8085206)
8/22/2010 8:51:17 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie" on 'Unknown Album' (ID 24853478)
8/22/2010 8:51:17 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie" on 'Unknown Album' (ID 24495260)
8/22/2010 8:51:17 PM    Grooveshark: Got song Cranberries - "Zombie" on 'The cranberries Best' (ID 25901123)
8/22/2010 8:51:17 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie (MTV Unplugged)" on 'Unknown Album' (ID 24846583)
8/22/2010 8:51:17 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie (acoustic)" on 'Unknown Album' (ID 24440447)
8/22/2010 8:51:17 PM    Grooveshark: Got song Various - "The Cranberries / Zombie" on 'The Very Best of Mtv Unplugged' (ID 26779542)
8/22/2010 8:51:17 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie-The Cranberries" on 'No Need to Argue' (ID 26505259)
8/22/2010 8:51:17 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "ZOMBIE - THE CRANBERRIES" on 'No Need to Argue' (ID 26131744)
8/22/2010 8:51:17 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie (Live Acoustic Version)" on 'Unknown Album' (ID 21644958)
8/22/2010 8:51:17 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The cranberries - "Zombie" on 'Unknown Album' (ID 22280985)
8/22/2010 8:51:17 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie - Live" on 'Unknown Album' (ID 1189188)
8/22/2010 8:51:17 PM    Grooveshark: Got song Various Artists - "Zombie [The Cranberries]" on 'Big Shiny 90's Vol 1' (ID 12149763)
8/22/2010 8:51:17 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - "Zombie - Live" on 'Stars - The Best Of 1992-2002 (Bonus Disc)' (ID 1511118)
8/22/2010 8:51:17 PM    Grooveshark: Got song Cranberries, The - "Zombie - Live In Stockholm 2002" on 'Stars - The Best Of 1992-2002 -CD2- (Ltd)' (ID 26305123)
8/22/2010 8:51:17 PM    Grooveshark: Got song MuchMusic - "Zombie - The Cranberries" on 'Big Shiny '90s' (ID 23448314)
8/22/2010 8:51:17 PM    Grooveshark: Got song Various Artists - "The Cranberries - Zombie" on 'Craig's 90s Moderate Rock Mix' (ID 23709176)
8/22/2010 8:51:17 PM    Grooveshark: Got song Acustic Songs Clasics - "The Cranberries - Zombie (M" on 'Acustic Songs Clasics' (ID 26462542)
8/22/2010 8:51:17 PM    Grooveshark: Got song Cranberries - "03_Zombie_-_The_Very_Best_Of_MTV_Unplugged_Vol._2_-_Cranberries" on 'The Very Best of MTV Unplugged Vol. 2' (ID 21487695)
8/22/2010 8:51:17 PM    Grooveshark: Got song The Cranberries - Zombie (MTV Unplugged) - "15 The Cranberries - Zombie (MTV Unplugged)" on 'The Best Acoustic Versions' (ID 21755072)
8/22/2010 8:51:17 PM    Grooveshark: Got song Various Artists - "04 - The Cranberries - Zombie" on 'Shine' (ID 26420132)
8/22/2010 8:51:27 PM    #337    POST http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/service.php?addSongsToQueueExt
8/22/2010 8:51:27 PM    #338    GET http://beta.grooveshark.com/static/amazonart/mc1dce8eeb419a27a3908e1d5cb560745.png
8/22/2010 8:51:27 PM    #337 POST 455 bytes to cowbell.grooveshark.com
8/22/2010 8:51:28 PM    Grooveshark: #338 matched http://beta.grooveshark.com/static/amazonart/mc1dce8eeb419a27a3908e1d5cb560745.png
8/22/2010 8:51:28 PM    Grooveshark: #337 matched http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/*
8/22/2010 8:51:29 PM    10155265: Got album art
8/22/2010 8:51:29 PM    #339    GET http://listen.grooveshark.com/sidebar.php?ThemeID=1&CurArtist=2278
8/22/2010 8:51:29 PM    #340    POST http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/more.php?getStreamKeyFromSongIDEx
8/22/2010 8:51:30 PM    #340 POST 466 bytes to cowbell.grooveshark.com
8/22/2010 8:51:30 PM    Grooveshark: #340 matched http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/*
8/22/2010 8:51:30 PM    #341    GET http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/ads?correlator=1282524690510&output=json_html&callback=GA_googleSetAdContentsBySlotForSync&impl=s&client=ca-pub-1430009543774888&slotname=wideskyscraper&page_slots=wideskyscraper&cust_params=ThemeID%3D1%26CurArtist%3D2278&cookie=ID%3Da5e405713213d0cf%3AT%3D1282500891%3AS%3DALNI_Ma3J7Jrjp3hTyUhYmdVTbfZvszAeQ&cdm=listen.grooveshark.com&ga_vid=1531101916.1282500865&ga_sid=1282522862&ga_hid=899828123&ga_fc=true&url=http%3A%2F%2Flisten.grooveshark.com%2F&ref=http%3A%2F%2Flisten.grooveshark.com%2F&lmt=1282524690&dt=1282524690512&biw=1024&bih=432&ifi=1&ifk=229519613&adk=1682041296&u_tz=-240&u_his=3&u_h=600&u_w=1024&u_ah=560&u_aw=1024&u_cd=32&u_nplug=15&u_nmime=62&flash=9.0.115
8/22/2010 8:51:30 PM    Grooveshark: getStreamKeyFromSongID: 10155265 -> a15e4733a801d6e2bd33a71441cc1a29712f024c
8/22/2010 8:51:30 PM    Grooveshark: sniffed Cranberries - "Zombie" on 'Bury The Hatchet' (ID 10155265)
8/22/2010 8:51:31 PM    #342    POST http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/more.php?markSongDownloadedEx
8/22/2010 8:51:31 PM    #343    GET http://stream66-he.grooveshark.com/crossdomain.xml
8/22/2010 8:51:31 PM    #342 POST 470 bytes to cowbell.grooveshark.com
8/22/2010 8:51:32 PM    #344    GET http://uac.advertising.com/wrapper/aceUAC.js
8/22/2010 8:51:32 PM    Grooveshark: #342 matched http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/*
8/22/2010 8:51:33 PM    #345    POST http://stream66-he.grooveshark.com/stream.php
8/22/2010 8:51:33 PM    #346    POST http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/guts.php
8/22/2010 8:51:33 PM    #345 POST 93 bytes to stream66-he.grooveshark.com
8/22/2010 8:51:33 PM    #346 POST 694 bytes to cowbell.grooveshark.com
8/22/2010 8:51:33 PM    #347    GET http://r1.ace.advertising.com/site=770277/size=160600/u=2/bnum=36860145/hr=20/hl=3/c=3/scres=1/swh=1024x600/tile=1/f=1/r=1/optn=1/fv=10/aolexp=1/dref=http%253A%252F%252Flisten.grooveshark.com%252F%2523%252Fsearch%252Fsongs%252F%253Fquery%253Dthe%252520cranberries%252520zombie
8/22/2010 8:51:34 PM    Grooveshark: #346 matched http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/*
8/22/2010 8:51:34 PM    Grooveshark: #345 matched http://stream*.grooveshark.com/stream.php
8/22/2010 8:51:36 PM    #348    GET http://r1.ace.advertising.com/ctst=1/site=770277/size=160600/u=2/bnum=36860145/hr=20/hl=3/c=3/scres=1/swh=1024x600/tile=1/f=1/r=1/optn=1/fv=10/aolexp=1/dref=http%253A%252F%252Flisten.grooveshark.com%252F%2523%252Fsearch%252Fsongs%252F%253Fquery%253Dthe%252520cranberries%252520zombie
8/22/2010 8:51:40 PM    #349    POST http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/more.php?markSongQueueSongPlayed
8/22/2010 8:51:41 PM    #349 POST 517 bytes to cowbell.grooveshark.com
8/22/2010 8:51:42 PM    #350    GET http://view.atdmt.com/CNT/iview/194067512/direct;wi.160;hi.600/01?click=http://r1.ace.advertising.com/click/site=0000770277/mnum=0000816038/cstr=36860145=_4c71c61c,1788861687,770277^816038^81^0,1_/xsxdata=$xsxdata/bnum=36860145/optn=64?trg=
8/22/2010 8:51:43 PM    #351    POST http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/guts.php
8/22/2010 8:51:44 PM    Grooveshark: #349 matched http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/*
8/22/2010 8:51:45 PM    #351 POST 278 bytes to cowbell.grooveshark.com
8/22/2010 8:51:49 PM    Grooveshark: #351 matched http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/*
8/22/2010 8:51:53 PM    #352    POST http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/guts.php
8/22/2010 8:51:56 PM    #353    GET http://rmd.atdmt.com/tl/DocumentDotWrite.js
8/22/2010 8:51:56 PM    #352 POST 543 bytes to cowbell.grooveshark.com
8/22/2010 8:52:00 PM    Grooveshark: #352 matched http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/*
8/22/2010 8:52:03 PM    #354    GET http://spe.atdmt.com/ds/CJCNTCINGCP9/CT_5_3/ct_Packages_UltimateSwitch_160x600_030210.swf?ver=1&clickTag1=http://r1.ace.advertising.com/click/site=0000770277/mnum=0000816038/cstr=36860145=_4c71c61c,1788861687,770277^816038^81^0,1_/xsxdata=$xsxdata/bnum=36860145/optn=64?trg=http://clk.atdmt.com/go/194067512/direct;wi.160;hi.600;ai.163807958;ct.1/01&clickTag=http://r1.ace.advertising.com/click/site=0000770277/mnum=0000816038/cstr=36860145=_4c71c61c,1788861687,770277^816038^81^0,1_/xsxdata=$xsxdata/bnum=36860145/optn=64?trg=http://clk.atdmt.com/go/194067512/direct;wi.160;hi.600;ai.163807958;ct.1/01
8/22/2010 8:52:29 PM    #355    GET http://listen.grooveshark.com/sidebar.php?ThemeID=1&CurArtist=1731
8/22/2010 8:52:31 PM    #356    GET http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/ads?correlator=1282524751305&output=json_html&callback=GA_googleSetAdContentsBySlotForSync&impl=s&client=ca-pub-1430009543774888&slotname=wideskyscraper&page_slots=wideskyscraper&cust_params=ThemeID%3D1%26CurArtist%3D1731&cookie=ID%3Da5e405713213d0cf%3AT%3D1282500891%3AS%3DALNI_Ma3J7Jrjp3hTyUhYmdVTbfZvszAeQ&cdm=listen.grooveshark.com&ga_vid=1531101916.1282500865&ga_sid=1282522862&ga_hid=1089627183&ga_fc=true&url=http%3A%2F%2Flisten.grooveshark.com%2F&ref=http%3A%2F%2Flisten.grooveshark.com%2F&lmt=1282524751&dt=1282524751307&biw=1024&bih=432&ifi=1&ifk=460852409&adk=1682041296&u_tz=-240&u_his=3&u_h=600&u_w=1024&u_ah=560&u_aw=1024&u_cd=32&u_nplug=15&u_nmime=62&flash=9.0.115
8/22/2010 8:52:33 PM    #357    GET http://r1.ace.advertising.com/site=770290/size=160600/u=2/bnum=24807203/hr=20/hl=3/c=3/scres=1/swh=1024x600/tile=1/f=1/r=1/optn=1/fv=10/aolexp=1/dref=http%253A%252F%252Flisten.grooveshark.com%252F%2523%252Fsearch%252Fsongs%252F%253Fquery%253Dthe%252520cranberries%252520zombie
8/22/2010 8:52:35 PM    #358    GET http://ad.doubleclick.net/adj/N636.272756.AOL-ADVERTISING3/B4720056.68;sz=160x600;click=http://r1.ace.advertising.com/click/site=0000770290/mnum=0000886083/cstr=24807203=_4c71c652,1508733787,770290%5E886083%5E1183%5E0,1_/xsxdata=$xsxdata/bnum=24807203/optn=64?trg=;ord=1508733787?
8/22/2010 8:52:40 PM    #359    GET http://s0.2mdn.net/879366/flashwrite_1_2.js
8/22/2010 8:52:43 PM    #360    POST http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/guts.php
8/22/2010 8:52:43 PM    #360 POST 278 bytes to cowbell.grooveshark.com
8/22/2010 8:52:45 PM    #361    GET http://s0.2mdn.net/1352495/Ten%20Minutes-V1-160x600.swf
8/22/2010 8:52:45 PM    Grooveshark: #360 matched http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/*
8/22/2010 8:53:00 PM    #362    POST http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/service.php?markStreamKeyOver30Seconds
8/22/2010 8:53:01 PM    #362 POST 520 bytes to cowbell.grooveshark.com
8/22/2010 8:53:03 PM    Grooveshark: #362 matched http://cowbell.grooveshark.com/*
8/22/2010 8:53:06 PM    Grooveshark: Song request for a15e4733a801d6e2bd33a71441cc1a29712f024c%5F4c71c86d%5F9af501%5F47ca7e%5Fdc5e478%5F1
8/22/2010 8:53:06 PM    Grooveshark: Failed to save file: ID3 tags are missing
8/22/2010 8:53:29 PM    #363    GET http://listen.grooveshark.com/sidebar.php?ThemeID=1&CurArtist=1731
8/22/2010 8:53:30 PM    #364    GET http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/ads?correlator=1282524810269&output=json_html&callback=GA_googleSetAdContentsBySlotForSync&impl=s&client=ca-pub-1430009543774888&slotname=wideskyscraper&page_slots=wideskyscraper&cust_params=ThemeID%3D1%26CurArtist%3D1731&cookie=ID%3Da5e405713213d0cf%3AT%3D1282500891%3AS%3DALNI_Ma3J7Jrjp3hTyUhYmdVTbfZvszAeQ&cdm=listen.grooveshark.com&ga_vid=1531101916.1282500865&ga_sid=1282522862&ga_hid=2078737708&ga_fc=true&url=http%3A%2F%2Flisten.grooveshark.com%2F&ref=http%3A%2F%2Flisten.grooveshark.com%2F&lmt=1282524810&dt=1282524810271&biw=1024&bih=432&ifi=1&ifk=460852409&adk=1682041296&u_tz=-240&u_his=3&u_h=600&u_w=1024&u_ah=560&u_aw=1024&u_cd=32&u_nplug=15&u_nmime=62&flash=9.0.115
8/22/2010 8:53:31 PM    #365    GET http://ad.doubleclick.net/adj/mpire.grooveshark/ROS;dcopt=ist;;tile=1;sz=160x600;ord=9147883947?
8/22/2010 8:53:32 PM    #366    GET http://r1.ace.advertising.com/site=782744/size=160600/u=2/bnum=44731640/hr=20/hl=3/c=3/scres=1/swh=1024x600/tile=1/f=1/r=1/optn=1/fv=10/aolexp=1/dref=http%253A%252F%252Flisten.grooveshark.com%252F%2523%252Fsearch%252Fsongs%252F%253Fquery%253Dthe%252520cranberries%252520zombie
8/22/2010 8:53:33 PM    #367    GET http://adfarm.mediaplex.com/ad/js/9608-84170-2042-1?mpt=6833265815&mpvc=http://r1.ace.advertising.com/click/site=0000782744/mnum=0000849002/cstr=44731640=_4c71c68d,6833265815,782744^849002^1183^0,1_/xsxdata=$xsxdata/bnum=44731640/optn=64?trg=
8/22/2010 8:53:39 PM    #368    GET http://mp.apmebf.com/ad/js/9608-84170-2042-1?mpt=6833265815&mpvc=http://r1.ace.advertising.com/click/site=0000782744/mnum=0000849002/cstr=44731640=_4c71c68d,6833265815,782744^849002^1183^0,1_/xsxdata=$xsxdata/bnum=44731640/optn=64?trg=&host=adfarm.mediaplex.com
8/22/2010 8:53:41 PM    #369    GET http://adfarm.mediaplex.com/ad/js/9608-84170-2042-1?mpt=6833265815&mpvc=http://r1.ace.advertising.com/click/site=0000782744/mnum=0000849002/cstr=44731640=_4c71c68d,6833265815,782744^849002^1183^0,1_/xsxdata=$xsxdata/bnum=44731640/optn=64?trg=&no_cj_c=1&upsid=487316074101
8/22/2010 8:53:42 PM    #370    GET http://img-cdn.mediaplex.com/0/9608/84170/160x600_avis_oneway25off_0909.gif
8/22/2010 8:54:05 PM    #371    GET /log
8/22/2010 8:54:05 PM    #372    GET /proxyicon.gif
8/22/2010 8:54:08 PM    #373    GET /log

Sending through the mail (a dodgy prospect) is the only other option that i know of for donations.

I'm very happy to mail a donation - but wouldn't (lacking a PO Box or similar for such purposes) expect you to share an address over the net! Particularly for what would (sadly, given my finances) be somewhat less than a Benjamin.

Unfortunately, I've never warmed to the idea of placing identifiable data on the internet. It would be nice if PayPal would develop some sort of prepaid accounts - a way to make an anonymous account to which funds could be mailed or wired then sent out via paypal. In small $ amounts I'm not sure what harm could be done allowing folks to anonymously SEND money to paypal. Similar to how anyone can make a deposit INTO a bank account. Meh

In anycase, you've saved me a bundle making it possible to take my pandora radio experience to my mobile w/out tithing monthly to Sprint for a data plan I don't otherwise need. I certainly owe tremendous thanks.

Again... excellent, excellent work.

I think you can make donations on paypal without making an account, there should be something on the link, though i think you have to use credit cards then (euch).

Nevertheless, thanks.

Also, MaxRabbit, should deploy a nonvital update to fix grooveshark in the next hour or so. You'll need to click check for updates in configuration to get it.