(Pandora) Saver2

ZigZagJoe

Comment time:

---------------------

Many thanks for your hak5 postings, I was finally able to take my custom code an merge it into a new plug-in for Saver2 -- finally ditched all of the PS1 code!

I emailed you a copy of the code (thought you might like to see it) - but haven't seen a reply. Perhaps your spam filter bounced it because it had an attachment?

Question time:

---------------------

1) The P.Client has a "Network Config" button on the options dialog. But mine is disabled? Is this functionality there yet? It would be nice to run the client on one box and the SProxy.exe on another (without changing I.E.'s proxy settings).

2) Can you please change the signature of Saver2.Log() so that it is virtual()? I would like to hook it in my plug-in for logging.

3) I see that you ripped out Saver2.ID3. What replaces it? I had been using it - so now I had to bring over the old ID3 code.

4) Can you please talk more about URLs like "?saver/catch&song=[sONG ID]". I think I have heard you refer to it as your thin client. My current implementation sends feedback to Pandora by using PandoraHelper to press the buttons on the Pandora Client. I would like a way to send the feedback to Pandora directly from the Plug-in. In my house, I have been playing around with running Sproxy.exe + plugins on one computer and the Pandora client on another (via proxy settings).

5) Your latest fix list states that feedback has been moved into Saver2. I must not be thinking of feedback the same way that you are. How is Saver2 going to send feedback to Pandora, when only the Plug-ins know how to parse the urls of the various music services?

Comment time:

---------------------

Many thanks for your hak5 postings, I was finally able to take my custom code an merge it into a new plug-in for Saver2 -- finally ditched all of the PS1 code!

I emailed you a copy of the code (thought you might like to see it) - but haven't seen a reply. Perhaps your spam filter bounced it because it had an attachment?

Question time:

---------------------

1) The P.Client has a "Network Config" button on the options dialog. But mine is disabled? Is this functionality there yet? It would be nice to run the client on one box and the SProxy.exe on another (without changing I.E.'s proxy settings).

2) Can you please change the signature of Saver2.Log() so that it is virtual()? I would like to hook it in my plug-in for logging.

3) I see that you ripped out Saver2.ID3. What replaces it? I had been using it - so now I had to bring over the old ID3 code.

4) Can you please talk more about URLs like "?saver/catch&song=[sONG ID]". I think I have heard you refer to it as your thin client. My current implementation sends feedback to Pandora by using PandoraHelper to press the buttons on the Pandora Client. I would like a way to send the feedback to Pandora directly from the Plug-in. In my house, I have been playing around with running Sproxy.exe + plugins on one computer and the Pandora client on another (via proxy settings).

5) Your latest fix list states that feedback has been moved into Saver2. I must not be thinking of feedback the same way that you are. How is Saver2 going to send feedback to Pandora, when only the Plug-ins know how to parse the urls of the various music services?

Hmm, no, I didn't get a mail. Did a cursory check of the spam box but saw nothing.

Ahhh, oh wait, i see it here. I must have missed it and did read-all so i never saw it.

Network config is only enabled in the context of the standalone version - it isn't enabled in the plugin version because all requests are made to go through sproxy. Pandora.exe (the standalone version) is packaged in a seperate installer on my site.

There is no function saver2.log - do you mean, SaverPlugin.Log? If so, yes, it could be made virtual.

Taglib-sharp.dll replaces ID3. I'd strongly recommend using it instead; in addition to supporting many formats seamlessly it also reads tags without fail. The old one had problems reading tags (and outright ignored id3v1, iirc). The move also allowed me to remove mp4tags.exe so there is now just one tagging path (as opposed for one for mp4 and one for mp3, both radically different). I can give you some basic code for reading and writing tags with it if you like.

Alright.

"?saver/catch&song=" in any request will be interpreted as an approval rpc. That is, if there is a matching song, it will be "approved" and move on to be tagged encoded etc. song can be either an id OR "%artist% %title%" where artist and title are replaced with the song's info.

"?saver/dismiss&song=" is the same, except if the song is present it is dismissed - removed from queue and temp file deleted.

These are the only global urls supported. The first is used by the download button which can be embedded in the pandora webpage by the pandora plugin. The second is not used.

There is still no way to send feedback directly to pandora. If you captured a request, decrypted it, and got the authtoken you could presumably use it from there to send feedback, though, assuming you have the complete song metadatas as well.

What I meant by feedback being handled by saver2 is that plugins are still responsible for parsing the requests (all plugins are read-only, as of yet), but if they can correlate it to a song's metadata it would be then passed to saver2 which acts on it according to the settings on the ratings tab. (approve it, dismiss it, delete it). Before, this was done all internally in the pandora plugin. This corresponds with the addition of the Rating field in songinfo.

Edited by ZigZagJoe

Right, taking a look at it. Rather bizarre (in that it's pretty much PS grafted on), but if it works, shrug.

Known songs is keyed by URL for the sake of dealing with turbo mode/song requests.

in logit - you can also call Saver2.Funcs.Log(string,string) to do prefix (or go all the way and call Proxy.Funcs.Log)

For getvalue and setvalue - if you change the assembly name to something like blah.Pandora.dll settings should let you access pandora's settings without mangling. I personally thought the settings class was one of my greater triumphs.

You'd use Pandora.Crypto.DecryptStr() to decrypt the request body. It really was not meant to be public (internal), but ah well. I'd recommend enabling WriteXMLs in advanced settings then listening to a few songs on pandora (sending feedback) to get a basic idea of the responses sent.

Right, taking a look at it. Rather bizarre (in that it's pretty much PS grafted on), but if it works, shrug.

Known songs is keyed by URL for the sake of dealing with turbo mode/song requests.

in logit - you can also call Saver2.Funcs.Log(string,string) to do prefix (or go all the way and call Proxy.Funcs.Log)

For getvalue and setvalue - if you change the assembly name to something like blah.Pandora.dll settings should let you access pandora's settings without mangling. I personally thought the settings class was one of my greater triumphs.

You'd use Pandora.Crypto.DecryptStr() to decrypt the request body. It really was not meant to be public (internal), but ah well. I'd recommend enabling WriteXMLs in advanced settings then listening to a few songs on pandora (sending feedback) to get a basic idea of the responses sent.

"Bizarre" - you say potato - i say PoTATo. I knew it's not what you intended with your architecture ... but it does work.

I actually think it's cool because it allows me to keep my custom code going independent of the code you are distributing. For example - earlier this week, you distributed a new Saver.Pandora.dll with the ID3 reference ripped out. A quick recompile of my code, and I am back in business - SEET! So kudos to your plug-in inheritance strategy.

Yes, I did mean SaverPlugin.Log.

I would please like some sample code for reading and writing to the TagLib libraries.

Regarding feedback, I will have to take a look at getting the authToken from the XML so that I can spoof a request. I already know that the format of the request is:

//String strRequest = rootURL + "&method=addFeedback&arg1=" + dict["stationId"] + "&arg2=" + dict["musicId"] + "&arg3=" + dict["userSeed"] + "&arg4=&arg5=&arg6=&arg7=" + strFeedback + "&arg8=false";

For songs that have been played in the current session, all of the songInfo metadata is present. So the only challenges are: a) the authToken

b ) encrypting/transmitting the response

Doesn't the Pandora Client already have to do a) and b )? If so, could you send me sample source of how this is done?

As for your other responses, I will have to take a look at using them to improve the code. Your config library is neat, but it took a little bit of playing around with it to figure out how it worked (after the fact).

I would please like some sample code for reading and writing to the TagLib libraries.

Reading: (from songinfo.frommp3)

public static bool FromMp3(string file, ref SongInfo s) {

TagLib.File f;

try {
                f = TagLib.File.Create(s.TempFile, "audio/mpeg", TagLib.ReadStyle.None);
            } catch {
                s = null;
                return false;
            }

string Artist = (f.Tag.Performers != null && f.Tag.Performers.Length > 0) ? f.Tag.Performers[0] : null;
            string Title = f.Tag.Title;

if ((Artist != null) && (Title != null)) {
                s.Artist = Artist;
                s.Title = Title;
                s.Album = (f.Tag.Album != null) ? f.Tag.Album : "Unknown Album";

return true;
            }

return false;
        }

Here's a somewhat butchered version of the tagging code.

for aacplus, use f = new TagLib.Mpeg4.File(Song.FileName)

I use explicit calls because it seemed easy enough.

TagLib.File f = new TagLib.Mpeg.AudioFile(Song.FileName);

f.Tag.Title = Song.Title;
                f.Tag.Performers = new string[] { Song.Artist };
                f.Tag.Album = Song.Album;
                f.Tag.Comment = "Ripped by Saver2 (" + Song.Source + ")\r\n";

if (Song.Genre.Contains("/") || Song.Genre.Contains("\\") || Song.Genre.Contains("|") || Song.Genre.Contains(",")) {
                    string[] glist = Song.Genre.Split('/', '\\', '|', ',');

for (int i = 0; i < glist.Length; i++)
                        glist[i] = glist[i].Trim();

f.Tag.Genres = glist;
                } else 
                    f.Tag.Genres = new string[] { Song.Genre.Trim() };

if (Song.Year != 0)
f.Tag.Year = Song.Year;

if (Song.AArt != null) {
                    try {
                        MemoryStream ms = new MemoryStream();
                        Song.AArt.Save(ms, System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Png);

Picture Cover = new Picture(new ByteVector(ms.ToArray()));
                        Cover.Type = PictureType.FrontCover;

f.Tag.Pictures = new Picture[] { Cover };
                    } catch (Exception e) {
                        Funcs.Log(Song.ID, "Failed to tag w/ picture ---> " + e);
                    }
                }

f.Save();

Edited by ZigZagJoe

Regarding feedback, I will have to take a look at getting the authToken from the XML so that I can spoof a request. I already know that the format of the request is:

//String strRequest = rootURL + "&method=addFeedback&arg1=" + dict["stationId"] + "&arg2=" + dict["musicId"] + "&arg3=" + dict["userSeed"] + "&arg4=&arg5=&arg6=&arg7=" + strFeedback + "&arg8=false";

For songs that have been played in the current session, all of the songInfo metadata is present. So the only challenges are: a) the authToken

b ) encrypting/transmitting the response

Doesn't the Pandora Client already have to do a) and b )? If so, could you send me sample source of how this is done?

The post body is implicitly included, as is the RID argument on the URL.

PandoraXMLResult ret = PostXMLRPC("&lid=" + UserInfo["listenerId"] + "&" +
                   /* url */
                   "method=addFeedback" +
                   "&arg1=" + SID/*station id*/ +
                   "&arg2=" + song.ID +
                   "&arg3=" + (song.ContainsKey("matchingSeed") ? song["matchingSeed"] : "") +
                   "&arg4=" + (song.ContainsKey("userSeed") ? song["userSeed"] : "") +
                   "&arg5=" + (song.ContainsKey("focusTraitId") ? song["focusTraitId"] : "") +
                   "&arg6=" +
                   "&arg7=" + (Love ? "true" : "false") +
                   "&arg8=false",
                   /* body */
                   "<?xml version=\"1.0\"?>" +
                   "<methodCall><methodName>station.addFeedback</methodName>" +
                   "<params><param><value><int>" + SyncedTime + "</int></value></param>" +
                   "<param><value><string>" + UserInfo["authToken"] + "</string></value></param>" +
                   "<param><value><string>" + SID/*station id*/ + "</string></value></param>" +
                   "<param><value><string>" + song.ID + "</string></value></param>" +
                   "<param><value><string>" + (song.ContainsKey("matchingSeed") ? song["matchingSeed"] : "") + "</string></value></param>" +
                   "<param><value><string>" + (song.ContainsKey("userSeed") ? song["userSeed"] : "") + "</string></value></param>" +
                   "<param><value><string>" + (song.ContainsKey("focusTraitId") ? song["focusTraitId"] : "") + "</string></value></param>" +
                   "<param><value></value></param>" +
                   "<param><value><boolean>" + (Love ? 1 : 0) + "</boolean></value></param>" +
                   "<param><value><boolean>0</boolean></value></param>" +
                   "</params></methodCall>"

);

b is handled by that crypto class i told you about - Pandora.Crypto and DecryptStr/EncryptStr

The easiest way to get an authtoken would be to sniff pandora's - I'm writing this on the fly, so you'll probably need to modify it to get it to work:

string GetTokenFromXML(byte[] postdata) {
          XmlDocument doc = new XmlDocument();
            doc.LoadXml(Pandora.Crypto.DecryptStr(postdata)); // decrypt body and load in the XML doc

XmlNode at = doc.SelectSingleNode("/methodCall/params/param/value/string"); // select the first string argument, which is the auth token in almost all cases except some like sync, authentication, and anonymous login
            if (at == null)
                throw new Exception("Did not find authtoken");

return at.InnerText; // done?
}

Edited by ZigZagJoe

I'm pretty new at all of this bologna, but could somebody be so kind as to direct me in finding my proxy info. to put into SProxy? A firm handshake will be in order for the kind soul that takes me under their wing. Thanks in advance.

Edited by hsifdrows

I'm pretty new at all of this bologna, but could somebody be so kind as to direct me in finding my proxy info. to put into SProxy? A firm handshake will be in order for the kind soul that takes me under their wind. Thanks in advance.

If you can use IE to get to the internet already, go to Tools->internet options->connections->lan settings->advanced.

"Bizarre" - you say potato - i say PoTATo. I knew it's not what you intended with your architecture ... but it does work.

I actually think it's cool because it allows me to keep my custom code going independent of the code you are distributing. For example - earlier this week, you distributed a new Saver.Pandora.dll with the ID3 reference ripped out. A quick recompile of my code, and I am back in business - SEET! So kudos to your plug-in inheritance strategy.

Yes, I did mean SaverPlugin.Log.

I can do that. I will also make the metadata (knownsongs, knownstations, and pendingsongs) available. Mailed a link.

If you can use IE to get to the internet already, go to Tools->internet options->connections->lan settings->advanced.

Using Firefox, I already set it up to accept "file:///C:/Users/***/Desktop/BrowserPAC" as the proxy (I think). What I'm having trouble with is this http://imgur.com/07ReV.png

Edit: Sorry about the double post.

Edited by hsifdrows

With exception to your last update, I don't think anythings changed on my end but now I get weird 3 characters in front of all the id tags, example title=ÿþOne artist=ÿþMetallica same for album, genre and comments. I use a program called MPTagger to clean up the songs, I have since you made your 1st saver program and that's the program that now I'm 1st seeing the code, then later in media player after I've touched up any tags.

With exception to your last update, I don't think anythings changed on my end but now I get weird 3 characters in front of all the id tags, example title=ÿþOne artist=ÿþMetallica same for album, genre and comments. I use a program called MPTagger to clean up the songs, I have since you made your 1st saver program and that's the program that now I'm 1st seeing the code, then later in media player after I've touched up any tags.

What media player are you using?

I did a few tests, i'm guessing their id3 lib is non compliant. Or an old version. Will see if i can find anything in the source.

mplayer: worked fine

winamp: worked fine

WMP: worked fine

VLC: worked fine

mplayerc: did not read tags properly on some, but most of the time was OK

Looking in a hex editor, they all have that prefix; I suspect it is regarding the encoding of the string. Not really much I can do to fix this (outside of go back to the old id3 lib, which is not an option).

Yeah, it is the encoding that is used. The first byte, 0x01 means UTF-16 [unicode] with BOM (Byte Order Marker). 0xFF 0xFE means it is encoded as Little-endian. Don't think it could be changed.

Also, just released a nonvital update:

05/18/2010: 1.3 build 687 (nonvital)

Bugfixes, fix for youtube.

SongMgr: Song metadata can now be edited on the approval dialog

Saver2: Fixed upgrading not respecting the setting properly

Saver2: Fixed encoder timeout being 50mins instead of 5

Saver2: Removed Length property from songinfo, as it was unneccisary + unused

SProxy/Saver2: Changed access levels of stuff that does not need to be used by plugins

Tor: Added -CC for certain country codes, and added a check for avoiding duplicate tortunnel instances

Fader: Will now work. (bad setting)

Youtube: Fixed id3 header being written resulting in files being unreadable. A tool is available to fix this, mail me.

The tool to fix broken flv files is available at http://zzj.itf-inc.com/s2/misc/FlvId3Fix.exe

Edited by ZigZagJoe

Fail? When trying to rip a song from youtube.

120nvgl.png

A song by that ID has already been added but not approved. Probably refreshed the youtube page or something.

Added a fix for this; in addition, if the new song is bigger than the current (pending) song it will replace it (this would happen with youtube a bit when using approval mode/edit details). Also, files that already exist and can be upgraded (if the setting is enabled) will be upgraded without needing to pass through the queue now.

Edited by ZigZagJoe

Update deployed (once more, to fix a small bug):

More bugfixes and general improvements to function. Grooveshark will now handle oddly named files properly now.

Saver2: Fixed handling of songs with a backslash in the name

Saver2: GoogleScraper moved into Saver2 namespace, Genre changed to GenreResult

Saver2: Added several genres to scraper, and scraper behavior improved.

Saver2: Original value will be used if scraped value is weak; weak results will only return the highest.

Saver2: Very weak scrape results will now use the song's genre if it is available

Saver2: Upgradable songs will be upgraded automatically even if in wait for approval mode now

Saver2: Added handling for duplicate pending songs

Saver2: Songs will no genre will be handled properly now

Saver2: Moved genre completetion into songinfo.complete

Saver2: Removed date code from update check

Sproxy: GetImage should hopefully behave a little less stupidly

SongMgr: Song's folder structure will now be reset when applying changes, this will fix youtube-derivied files being in odd locations

Grooveshark: Will now read genre and year from file, in case of esoteric songs not having a strong scrape result

Grooveshark: Unicode escape sequences will now be read properly, allowing files containing odd chars to be saved once more.

Youtube: & will now be replaced in titles

Changelog: Time machine re-calibrated and correct dates restored.

-----

03/19/10: 1.3 build 687 (nonvital)

Songza: Songza sets are now supported.

Songza: Error responses now handled.

Edited by ZigZagJoe

Hey, I'm new here, but I was trying to install the new version of saver2 and I keep on getting the following error:

Saver2 Install Started

Setup generated on 11:55:20 AM CST 3/23/2010

Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Saver2

Searching for processes called 'SProxy.exe'

-> Found 0 processes running

No application instances found

Downloading S2bins.zip...

Error: failed to download S2bins.zip (SendRequest Error)

Writing log file C:\Program Files (x86)\Saver2\install.log

Installation Aborted.

I tried turning off my firewall, and still nothing. When I try installing just the pandora client I get the following error:

Pandora Install Started

Setup generated on 11:55:21 AM CST 3/23/2010

Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pandora

Downloading mplayer.exe...

Error: failed to download mplayer.exe (SendRequest Error)

Writing log file C:\Program Files (x86)\Pandora\install.log

Installation Aborted.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you

See if you can connect to the internet via internet explorer. I'm thinking your proxy configuration is bad, and it's causing this to fail (seen it happen before).

I have been trying to figure out how to download songs from Grooveshark with Saver2 and for the life of me I can't...

You need to configure your browser to use sproxy as its proxy.

For IE/chrome: http://zzj.itf-inc.com/s2/docs/setupie.html

For firefox: http://zzj.itf-inc.com/s2/docs/setupoth.html

If you go to grooveshark.com, you should see activity in the sproxy window when it is set up correctly. Assuming the grooveshark plugin is loaded and functional (no reason it shouldn't be unless you disabled it, which is rather unlikely) songs will then be sniffed/saved/etc.

I've noticed that the automatic update bug is still occurring in the newer builds. Here's how to trigger it.

1. Download a fresh version of Saver2 and install it.
  2. Make sure "set IE proxy" is ON.
  3. Run SProxy. Push an update. SProxy will notify you, download it, then quit and run the installer silently.
  4. SProxy is closed, but the IE proxy is still set. The installer will try to download the update and silently fail.
  5. If you open the Sproxy folder you'll see that it's mostly empty, save for the installer.

It was becoming too much of a hassle, so I just decided to disable the IE proxy function. But I know that's not an option for everyone. Unsetting the IE proxy before SProxy quits should fix this. Alternatively, instead of downloading the installer and having it download the update, you could try downloading the new binaries directly from SProxy, then close out, make the switch, and restart. This would fix the next bug, and, because SProxy would only have to be closed for a split second, would make the whole update process seem much faster.

One other installer bug: it doesn't remember your settings for the "components" section. I don't use the desktop icons, and every time I update they get put back.

Other than that, it's been working great! Let me know if you ever get around to releasing the source. I'd love to make a really nice alternative player in WPF, with large album art and some sexy aero glass. :) I knew as soon as you implemented the Amazon art downloader (which is working very well, BTW) that I wanted to make a player that would use it.

Edited by Ares

I've noticed that the automatic update bug is still occurring in the newer builds. Here's how to trigger it.

1. Download a fresh version of Saver2 and install it.
  2. Make sure "set IE proxy" is ON.
  3. Run SProxy. Push an update. SProxy will notify you, download it, then quit and run the installer silently.
  4. SProxy is closed, but the IE proxy is still set. The installer will try to download the update and silently fail.
  5. If you open the Sproxy folder you'll see that it's mostly empty, save for the installer.

It was becoming too much of a hassle, so I just decided to disable the IE proxy function. But I know that's not an option for everyone. Unsetting the IE proxy before SProxy quits should fix this. Alternatively, instead of downloading the installer and having it download the update, you could try downloading the new binaries directly from SProxy, then close out, make the switch, and restart. This would fix the next bug, and, because SProxy would only have to be closed for a split second, would make the whole update process seem much faster.

One other installer bug: it doesn't remember your settings for the "components" section. I don't use the desktop icons, and every time I update they get put back.

Other than that, it's been working great! Let me know if you ever get around to releasing the source. I'd love to make a really nice alternative player in WPF, with large album art and some sexy aero glass. :) I knew as soon as you implemented the Amazon art downloader (which is working very well, BTW) that I wanted to make a player that would use it.

Blech, thought I got that nicked. Will look into it. If it isn't setting proxies then it leads me to think it must not be doing it, ever. Will look into it.

I've been toying about with making a skinning "solution" but right now RL is keeping me fairly busy

Edited by ZigZagJoe

Me again, I got a little more info about my problem, so I thought I would see what you thought.

I did some investigating and found that I can use sproxy in regular mode and skip each song once it downloads and go through it very quickly, until I get to a new song, which then occasionally gets stuck, just like what sometimes happens in turbo mode. The last time this happened the hang was so bad that the log wouldn't even load. (Explorer opened and said site found, waiting for response for 5+ min). I checked to make sure amazon would load, and it did. I switched stations in Pandora Saver, and paused/resumed play and neither made it start downloading again, or generate a log file.

Here is a screenshot of the error http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9015/Pandora%20Hang.jpg

And below are two separate logs the problem. Both from when I had turbo mode enabled, and while downloading stopped, the log file was still generated, and I could resume downloading by clicking the play/pause button, though it typically would error again soon.

It seems like you may not be able to do anything for me, but I thought I would ask in case this extra info made it clear what was wrong. Thanks so much for such an awesome program!!

EDIT: I noticed it seems the two logs may have different errors. The first states...

4/4/2010 9:42:45 PM SocketException while parsing server headers: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine

at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Send(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)

at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Send(Byte[] buffer, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)

at Proxy.Funcs.SendHeader(Socket sock, String header, Boolean echo) in E:\Codin' Projects\Saver Project\SProxy\Funcs.cs:line 321

at Proxy.Funcs.SendHeader(Socket sock, String header) in E:\Codin' Projects\Saver Project\SProxy\Funcs.cs:line 306

at Proxy.ProxyConnection.HandleRequest() in E:\Codin' Projects\Saver Project\SProxy\ProxyConnection.cs:line 578

HTTP/1.1 200 OK

data length: 261

0000 48 54 54 50 2F 31 2E 31 20 32 30 30 20 4F 4B 0D HTTP/1.1 200 OK.

0010 0A 44 61 74 65 3A 20 4D 6F 6E 2C 20 30 35 20 41 .Date: Mon, 05 A

0020 70 72 20 32 30 31 30 20 30 31 3A 34 32 3A 34 35 pr 2010 01:42:45

0030 20 47 4D 54 0D 0A 53 65 72 76 65 72 3A 20 41 70 GMT..Server: Ap

0040 61 63 68 65 0D 0A 43 6F 6E 74 65 6E 74 2D 4C 65 ache..Content-Le

0050 6E 67 74 68 3A 20 34 36 35 30 36 33 30 0D 0A 43 ngth: 4650630..C

0060 61 63 68 65 2D 43 6F 6E 74 72 6F 6C 3A 20 6E 6F ache-Control: no

0070 2D 63 61 63 68 65 2C 20 6E 6F 2D 73 74 6F 72 65 -cache, no-store

0080 2C 20 6D 75 73 74 2D 72 65 76 61 6C 69 64 61 74 , must-revalidat

0090 65 2C 20 6D 61 78 2D 61 67 65 3D 2D 31 0D 0A 50 e, max-age=-1..P

00A0 72 61 67 6D 61 3A 20 6E 6F 2D 63 61 63 68 65 2C ragma: no-cache,

00B0 20 6E 6F 2D 73 74 6F 72 65 0D 0A 45 78 70 69 72 no-store..Expir

00C0 65 73 3A 20 2D 31 0D 0A 43 6F 6E 6E 65 63 74 69 es: -1..Connecti

00D0 6F 6E 3A 20 63 6C 6F 73 65 0D 0A 43 6F 6E 74 65 on: close..Conte

00E0 6E 74 2D 54 79 70 65 3A 20 61 70 70 6C 69 63 61 nt-Type: applica

00F0 74 69 6F 6E 2F 6F 63 74 65 74 2D 73 74 72 65 61 tion/octet-strea

0100 6D 0D 0A 0D 0A m....

4/4/2010 9:42:45 PM Generating error page: 500 Server Error 'Internal Server SocketException'

4/4/2010 9:42:45 PM #142 died with fatal exception!

System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine

at Proxy.ProxyConnection.HandleRequest() in E:\Codin' Projects\Saver Project\SProxy\ProxyConnection.cs:line 600

The second said buffer overflow as well as...

4/4/2010 8:43:34 PM Client: ERROR Failed to get playlist - Failed to execute XMLRPC

4/4/2010 8:43:35 PM #500 POST http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v26?ri...87133110ec57366

4/4/2010 8:43:35 PM Client: GetPlaylist failed ---> System.Exception: Failed to execute XMLRPC ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond

Full logs are posted below.

4/4/2010 9:38:45 PM Client: Song finished playback

4/4/2010 9:38:45 PM Client: Starting playback of song Unkle - "Hold My Hand (Dubfire Remix)" on 'James Lavelle Bangkok' (ID S1388903)

4/4/2010 9:38:45 PM StreamPlayer: Play URL http://audio-ash-t3-1.pandora.com/access/?...lmbjLQmFuaaokM3

4/4/2010 9:38:46 PM #115 GET http://audio-ash-t3-1.pandora.com/access/?...lmbjLQmFuaaokM3

4/4/2010 9:38:46 PM Pandora: sniffed Unkle - "Hold My Hand (Dubfire Remix)" on 'James Lavelle Bangkok' (ID S1388903)

4/4/2010 9:38:46 PM Pandora: TURBO Predicting 5 secs for S1388903 (4s est, speed 2.7MBs)

4/4/2010 9:38:46 PM S1388903: Started downloading

4/4/2010 9:38:46 PM StreamPlayer: Starting data transfer

4/4/2010 9:38:46 PM StreamPlayer: Data pipe ready

4/4/2010 9:38:46 PM StreamPlayer: Song download complete

4/4/2010 9:38:46 PM StreamPlayer: Pipe connected

4/4/2010 9:38:46 PM StreamPlayer: Starting data transfer

4/4/2010 9:38:46 PM StreamPlayer: Done sending data

4/4/2010 9:38:47 PM #116 GET http://images-sjl-t2-2.pandora.com/images/...3_130W_130H.jpg

4/4/2010 9:38:50 PM Client: Setting S1388903 as tired

4/4/2010 9:38:50 PM #117 POST http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v26?ri...4de53feae3101cb

4/4/2010 9:38:51 PM #117 POST 642 bytes to www.pandora.com

4/4/2010 9:38:51 PM Pandora: Inspecting XMLRPC 'addTiredSong': http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v26?ri...4de53feae3101cb

4/4/2010 9:38:53 PM S1388903: Finished downloading

4/4/2010 9:38:53 PM Saver2: Processing song Unkle - "Hold My Hand (Dubfire Remix)" on 'James Lavelle Bangkok' (ID S1388903)

4/4/2010 9:38:53 PM #118 GET http://www.google.com/search?q=Unkle%20Jam...nre&num=100

4/4/2010 9:38:54 PM Saver2: Scraped genre: house / electronic

4/4/2010 9:38:54 PM FILE SAVED, Source: Pandora; MP3 format, 13849076 bytes

4/4/2010 9:38:54 PM StreamPlayer: Stopping mplayer

4/4/2010 9:38:54 PM Client: Song finished playback

4/4/2010 9:38:54 PM Client: Fetching playlist...

4/4/2010 9:38:55 PM #119 POST http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v26?ri...g6=0&arg7=0

4/4/2010 9:38:55 PM #119 POST 1202 bytes to www.pandora.com

4/4/2010 9:38:56 PM Pandora: Inspecting XMLRPC 'getFragment': http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v26?ri...g6=0&arg7=0

4/4/2010 9:38:56 PM Pandora: Data format: mp3

4/4/2010 9:39:25 PM S1388903: Failed to look up album art for song S1388903: System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out

at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()

at Saver2.Funcs.GetHTTP(String URL) in E:\Codin' Projects\Saver Project\Saver2\Funcs.cs:line 38

at Saver2.Saver.GetAmazonAART(String artist, String album) in E:\Codin' Projects\Saver Project\Saver2\Saver.Processing.cs:line 434

at Saver2.Saver.TagSong(SongInfo Song, Boolean retry) in E:\Codin' Projects\Saver Project\Saver2\Saver.Processing.cs:line 173

4/4/2010 9:39:25 PM S1388903: Fetching AART from http://images-sjl-t2-2.pandora.com/images/...3_130W_130H.jpg

4/4/2010 9:39:35 PM Saver2: Exception in GetImage:

System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out

at Saver2.Funcs.GetImage(String url, Boolean useProxy) in E:\Codin' Projects\Saver Project\Saver2\Funcs.cs:line 242

4/4/2010 9:39:40 PM Saver2: Adding Hold My Hand (Dubfire Remix) - Unkle.mp3 to The Faint Radio.m3u

4/4/2010 9:39:40 PM Pandora: Got song S181553, URL = http://audio-sjl-t2-1.pandora.com/access/?...YvCPQDUrqnWI%3D

4/4/2010 9:39:40 PM Pandora: Got song S532365, URL = http://audio-sjl-t3-2.pandora.com/access/6...4a3tc5BrBEWVqf1

4/4/2010 9:39:40 PM Pandora: Got song S343196, URL = http://audio-sjl-t3-3.pandora.com/access/?...iOpb6gBSnnzfqg3

4/4/2010 9:39:40 PM Pandora: Got song S994106, URL = http://audio-sjl-t3-2.pandora.com/access/8...xtCU7bh96tHROhH

4/4/2010 9:39:41 PM #120 GET http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_adv...t=relevancerank

4/4/2010 9:39:41 PM #121 GET http://images-sjl-t2-2.pandora.com/images/...3_130W_130H.jpg

4/4/2010 9:39:41 PM Client: Starting playback of song Bloc Party - "Banquet (Phones Disco Edit)" on 'Bloc Party EP' (ID S181553)

4/4/2010 9:39:41 PM StreamPlayer: Play URL http://audio-sjl-t2-1.pandora.com/access/?...YvCPQDUrqnWI%3D

4/4/2010 9:39:41 PM #122 GET http://audio-sjl-t2-1.pandora.com/access/?...YvCPQDUrqnWI%3D

4/4/2010 9:39:42 PM Pandora: sniffed Bloc Party - "Banquet (Phones Disco Edit)" on 'Bloc Party EP' (ID S181553)

4/4/2010 9:39:42 PM Saver2: Adding Banquet (Phones Disco Edit) - Bloc Party.mp3 to The Faint Radio.m3u

4/4/2010 9:39:42 PM S181553: Shunning song; already exists.

4/4/2010 9:39:42 PM StreamPlayer: Starting data transfer

4/4/2010 9:39:42 PM StreamPlayer: Data pipe ready

4/4/2010 9:39:42 PM StreamPlayer: Pipe connected

4/4/2010 9:39:42 PM StreamPlayer: Starting data transfer

4/4/2010 9:39:42 PM StreamPlayer: Song download complete

4/4/2010 9:39:43 PM #123 GET http://images-ash-t2-1.pandora.com/images/...2_130W_130H.jpg

4/4/2010 9:39:43 PM StreamPlayer: Buffer underflow!

4/4/2010 9:39:43 PM StreamPlayer: Done sending data

4/4/2010 9:39:46 PM Client: Setting S181553 as tired

4/4/2010 9:39:46 PM #124 POST http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v26?ri...6422ff8807fea29

4/4/2010 9:39:46 PM #124 POST 642 bytes to www.pandora.com

4/4/2010 9:39:47 PM Pandora: Inspecting XMLRPC 'addTiredSong': http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v26?ri...6422ff8807fea29

4/4/2010 9:39:51 PM StreamPlayer: Stopping mplayer

4/4/2010 9:39:51 PM Client: Song finished playback

4/4/2010 9:39:51 PM Client: Starting playback of song Black Helicopter - "Warshed Out" on 'Invisible Jet' (ID S532365)

4/4/2010 9:39:51 PM StreamPlayer: Play URL http://audio-sjl-t3-2.pandora.com/access/6...4a3tc5BrBEWVqf1

4/4/2010 9:39:51 PM #125 GET http://audio-sjl-t3-2.pandora.com/access/6...4a3tc5BrBEWVqf1

4/4/2010 9:39:52 PM Pandora: sniffed Black Helicopter - "Warshed Out" on 'Invisible Jet' (ID S532365)

4/4/2010 9:39:52 PM Saver2: Adding Warshed Out - Black Helicopter.mp3 to The Faint Radio.m3u

4/4/2010 9:39:53 PM S532365: Shunning song; already exists.

4/4/2010 9:39:53 PM StreamPlayer: Starting data transfer

4/4/2010 9:39:53 PM StreamPlayer: Song download complete

4/4/2010 9:39:53 PM StreamPlayer: Data pipe ready

4/4/2010 9:39:53 PM StreamPlayer: Pipe connected

4/4/2010 9:39:53 PM StreamPlayer: Starting data transfer

4/4/2010 9:39:53 PM StreamPlayer: Done sending data

4/4/2010 9:39:53 PM #126 GET http://images-ash-t2-1.pandora.com/images/...6_130W_130H.jpg

4/4/2010 9:39:56 PM Client: Setting S532365 as tired

4/4/2010 9:39:56 PM #127 POST http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v26?ri...71e87301d392048

4/4/2010 9:39:56 PM #127 POST 642 bytes to www.pandora.com

4/4/2010 9:39:57 PM Pandora: Inspecting XMLRPC 'addTiredSong': http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v26?ri...71e87301d392048

4/4/2010 9:40:01 PM StreamPlayer: Stopping mplayer

4/4/2010 9:40:01 PM Client: Song finished playback

4/4/2010 9:40:01 PM Client: Starting playback of song Black Flag - "Paralyzed" on 'In My Head' (ID S343196)

4/4/2010 9:40:02 PM StreamPlayer: Play URL http://audio-sjl-t3-3.pandora.com/access/?...iOpb6gBSnnzfqg3

4/4/2010 9:40:02 PM #128 GET http://audio-sjl-t3-3.pandora.com/access/?...iOpb6gBSnnzfqg3

4/4/2010 9:40:02 PM Pandora: sniffed Black Flag - "Paralyzed" on 'In My Head' (ID S343196)

4/4/2010 9:40:02 PM Pandora: TURBO Predicting 5 secs for S343196 (0s est, speed 3.1MBs)

4/4/2010 9:40:02 PM S343196: Started downloading

4/4/2010 9:40:02 PM StreamPlayer: Exception while starting --> System.Net.WebException: Server returned a bad response code [400]

at Client.StreamPlayer.Play(String URL) in E:\Codin' Projects\Saver Project\Client\StreamPlayer.cs:line 273

4/4/2010 9:40:02 PM Client: Failed to play song, trying again

4/4/2010 9:40:02 PM Pandora: 400 http://audio-sjl-t3-3.pandora.com/access/?...iOpb6gBSnnzfqg3

4/4/2010 9:40:02 PM Client: Starting playback of song Old Time Relijun - "Dark Matter" on 'Catharsis In Crisis' (ID S994106)

4/4/2010 9:40:03 PM StreamPlayer: Play URL http://audio-sjl-t3-2.pandora.com/access/8...xtCU7bh96tHROhH

4/4/2010 9:40:03 PM #129 GET http://audio-sjl-t3-2.pandora.com/access/8...xtCU7bh96tHROhH

4/4/2010 9:40:03 PM Pandora: sniffed Old Time Relijun - "Dark Matter" on 'Catharsis In Crisis' (ID S994106)

4/4/2010 9:40:04 PM Pandora: TURBO Predicting 5 secs for S994106 (2s est, speed 3.1MBs)

4/4/2010 9:40:04 PM S994106: Started downloading

4/4/2010 9:40:04 PM StreamPlayer: Starting data transfer

4/4/2010 9:40:04 PM StreamPlayer: Data pipe ready

4/4/2010 9:40:04 PM StreamPlayer: Pipe connected

4/4/2010 9:40:04 PM StreamPlayer: Starting data transfer

4/4/2010 9:40:04 PM #130 GET http://images-sjl-t2-1.pandora.com/images/...7_130W_130H.jpg

4/4/2010 9:40:05 PM StreamPlayer: Buffer underflow!

4/4/2010 9:40:06 PM StreamPlayer: Buffer underflow!

4/4/2010 9:40:06 PM Client: Setting S994106 as tired

4/4/2010 9:40:06 PM #131 POST http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v26?ri...98a45ea1ebc2f2e

4/4/2010 9:40:07 PM #131 POST 642 bytes to www.pandora.com

4/4/2010 9:40:07 PM StreamPlayer: Buffer underflow!

4/4/2010 9:40:07 PM Pandora: Inspecting XMLRPC 'addTiredSong': http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v26?ri...98a45ea1ebc2f2e

4/4/2010 9:40:07 PM Client: Setting S994106 as tired

4/4/2010 9:40:08 PM #132 POST http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v26?ri...98a45ea1ebc2f2e

4/4/2010 9:40:08 PM StreamPlayer: Buffer underflow!

4/4/2010 9:40:08 PM #132 POST 642 bytes to www.pandora.com

4/4/2010 9:40:08 PM Pandora: Inspecting XMLRPC 'addTiredSong': http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v26?ri...98a45ea1ebc2f2e

4/4/2010 9:40:09 PM StreamPlayer: Buffer underflow!

4/4/2010 9:40:10 PM StreamPlayer: Buffer underflow!

4/4/2010 9:40:11 PM StreamPlayer: Buffer underflow!

4/4/2010 9:40:12 PM StreamPlayer: Buffer underflow!

4/4/2010 9:40:12 PM StreamPlayer: Stopping mplayer

4/4/2010 9:40:12 PM StreamPlayer: Killing push thread

4/4/2010 9:40:12 PM StreamPlayer: Song transfer canceled

4/4/2010 9:40:12 PM Client: Song finished playback

4/4/2010 9:40:13 PM Client: Fetching playlist...

4/4/2010 9:40:13 PM #133 POST http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v26?ri...g6=0&arg7=0

4/4/2010 9:40:13 PM #133 POST 1202 bytes to www.pandora.com

4/4/2010 9:40:14 PM Pandora: Inspecting XMLRPC 'getFragment': http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v26?ri...g6=0&arg7=0

4/4/2010 9:40:14 PM Pandora: Data format: mp3

4/4/2010 9:40:14 PM Pandora: Got song S1464305, URL = http://audio-sjl-t3-2.pandora.com/access/1...4Coon%2FTA0Uato

4/4/2010 9:40:14 PM Pandora: Got song S1078370, URL = http://audio-sjl-t3-2.pandora.com/access/3...LRDIcui9lIKMuZW

4/4/2010 9:40:14 PM Pandora: Got song S1011329, URL = http://audio-sjl-t3-2.pandora.com/access/5...vVrhat8XDpdgeYn

4/4/2010 9:40:14 PM Pandora: Got song S1090183, URL = http://audio-sjl-t3-1.pandora.com/access/2...BtBwMqSDpeB12kL

4/4/2010 9:40:14 PM Client: Starting playback of song We Are Enfant Terrible! - "Snap Dragon" on 'Thanks For The Fish' (ID S1464305)

4/4/2010 9:40:14 PM StreamPlayer: Play URL http://audio-sjl-t3-2.pandora.com/access/1...4Coon%2FTA0Uato

4/4/2010 9:40:14 PM #134 GET http://audio-sjl-t3-2.pandora.com/access/1...4Coon%2FTA0Uato

4/4/2010 9:40:15 PM Pandora: sniffed We Are Enfant Terrible! - "Snap Dragon" on 'Thanks For The Fish' (ID S1464305)

4/4/2010 9:40:15 PM Pandora: TURBO Predicting 5 secs for S1464305 (1s est, speed 3.1MBs)

4/4/2010 9:40:15 PM S1464305: Started downloading

4/4/2010 9:40:15 PM StreamPlayer: Starting data transfer

4/4/2010 9:40:15 PM StreamPlayer: Song download complete

4/4/2010 9:40:15 PM StreamPlayer: Data pipe ready

4/4/2010 9:40:15 PM StreamPlayer: Pipe connected

4/4/2010 9:40:15 PM StreamPlayer: Starting data transfer

4/4/2010 9:40:15 PM StreamPlayer: Done sending data

4/4/2010 9:40:16 PM S994106: Finished downloading

4/4/2010 9:40:16 PM Saver2: Processing song Old Time Relijun - "Dark Matter" on 'Catharsis In Crisis' (ID S994106)

4/4/2010 9:40:19 PM Client: Setting S1464305 as tired

4/4/2010 9:40:24 PM StreamPlayer: Stopping mplayer

4/4/2010 9:40:24 PM Client: Song finished playback

4/4/2010 9:40:24 PM Client: Starting playback of song Midnight Juggernauts - "Road To Recovery" on 'Dystopia' (ID S1078370)

4/4/2010 9:40:24 PM StreamPlayer: Play URL http://audio-sjl-t3-2.pandora.com/access/3...LRDIcui9lIKMuZW

4/4/2010 9:40:29 PM Client: Setting S1078370 as tired

4/4/2010 9:40:46 PM Saver2: Failed to scrape grene for S994106

4/4/2010 9:40:46 PM FILE SAVED, Source: Pandora; MP3 format, 6972185 bytes

4/4/2010 9:41:16 PM Client: Failed to fetch image from http://images-sjl-t2-2.pandora.com/images/...8_130W_130H.jpg

System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond

at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Receive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)

at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at Client.HttpRequest.GetResponseInternal(HttpChunkedReadCallback callback) in E:\Codin' Projects\Saver Project\Client\HttpRequest\HttpRequest.cs:line 603

at Client.HttpRequest.GetResponse() in E:\Codin' Projects\Saver Project\Client\HttpRequest\HttpRequest.cs:line 364

at Client.PClient.GetImage(String url) in E:\Codin' Projects\Saver Project\Client\Client.Funcs.cs:line 227

4/4/2010 9:41:16 PM Client: Failed to fetch AART: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at Proxy.Funcs.DupeImage(Image Image) in E:\Codin' Projects\Saver Project\SProxy\Funcs.cs:line 114

at Client.PClient.<Worker>b__4() in E:\Codin' Projects\Saver Project\Client\Client.Logic.cs:line 508

4/4/2010 9:41:16 PM Pandora: sniffed Midnight Juggernauts - "Road To Recovery" on 'Dystopia' (ID S1078370)

4/4/2010 9:41:17 PM S994106: Failed to look up album art for song S994106: System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out

at Saver2.Funcs.GetHTTP(String URL) in E:\Codin' Projects\Saver Project\Saver2\Funcs.cs:line 38

at Saver2.Saver.GetAmazonAART(String artist, String album) in E:\Codin' Projects\Saver Project\Saver2\Saver.Processing.cs:line 434

at Saver2.Saver.TagSong(SongInfo Song, Boolean retry) in E:\Codin' Projects\Saver Project\Saver2\Saver.Processing.cs:line 173

4/4/2010 9:41:17 PM S994106: Fetching AART from http://images-sjl-t2-1.pandora.com/images/...7_130W_130H.jpg

4/4/2010 9:41:20 PM Client: Failed to tire song ---> System.Exception: Failed to execute XMLRPC ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond

at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Receive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)

at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)

at Client.HttpRequest.GetResponseInternal(HttpChunkedReadCallback callback) in E:\Codin' Projects\Saver Project\Client\HttpRequest\HttpRequest.cs:line 603

at Client.HttpRequest.GetResponse() in E:\Codin' Projects\Saver Project\Client\HttpRequest\HttpRequest.cs:line 364

at Client.PClient.PostXMLRPC(String path, String payload, Boolean secure) in E:\Codin' Projects\Saver Project\Client\Client.XMLRPC.cs:line 957

at Client.PClient.PostXMLRPC(String path, String payload, Boolean secure) in E:\Codin' Projects\Saver Project\Client\Client.XMLRPC.cs:line 1024

at Client.PClient.PostXMLRPC(String path, String payload) in E:\Codin' Projects\Saver Project\Client\Client.XMLRPC.cs:line 934

at Client.PClient.TireSong(SongInfo song) in E:\Codin' Projects\Saver Project\Client\Client.XMLRPC.cs:line 329

4/4/2010 9:41:25 PM StreamPlayer: Exception while starting --> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond

at Client.HttpRequest.GetResponseAsync(HttpChunkedReadCallback callback) in E:\Codin' Projects\Saver Project\Client\HttpRequest\HttpRequest.cs:line 374

at Client.StreamPlayer.Play(String URL) in E:\Codin' Projects\Saver Project\Client\StreamPlayer.cs:line 257

4/4/2010 9:41:25 PM Client: Failed to play song, trying again

4/4/2010 9:41:25 PM Client: Starting playback of song Black Lab - "This Blood" on 'Technologie' (ID S1011329)

4/4/2010 9:41:25 PM StreamPlayer: Play URL http://audio-sjl-t3-2.pandora.com/access/5...vVrhat8XDpdgeYn

4/4/2010 9:41:27 PM Saver2: Exception in GetImage:

at Saver2.Funcs.GetImage(String url, Boolean useProxy) in E:\Codin' Projects\Saver Project\Saver2\Funcs.cs:line 242

4/4/2010 9:41:29 PM Saver2: Adding Dark Matter - Old Time Relijun.mp3 to The Faint Radio.m3u

4/4/2010 9:41:29 PM S1464305: Finished downloading

4/4/2010 9:41:29 PM Client: Failed to tire song ---> System.Exception: Failed to execute XMLRPC ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond

at Client.PClient.PostXMLRPC(String path, String payload, Boolean secure) in E:\Codin' Projects\Saver Project\Client\Client.XMLRPC.cs:line 957

at Client.PClient.PostXMLRPC(String path, String payload, Boolean secure) in E:\Codin' Projects\Saver Project\Client\Client.XMLRPC.cs:line 1024

at Client.PClient.PostXMLRPC(String path, String payload) in E:\Codin' Projects\Saver Project\Client\Client.XMLRPC.cs:line 934

at Client.PClient.TireSong(SongInfo song) in E:\Codin' Projects\Saver Project\Client\Client.XMLRPC.cs:line 329

4/4/2010 9:41:30 PM Saver2: Processing song We Are Enfant Terrible! - "Snap Dragon" on 'Thanks For The Fish' (ID S1464305)

4/4/2010 9:41:30 PM #135 GET http://images-sjl-t2-2.pandora.com/images/...8_130W_130H.jpg

4/4/2010 9:41:30 PM Client: Setting S1011329 as tired

4/4/2010 9:41:31 PM #136 GET http://www.google.com/search?q=Old%20Time%...nre&num=100

4/4/2010 9:41:31 PM #137 POST http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v26?ri...a2d76e694920715

4/4/2010 9:41:31 PM #137 POST 642 bytes to www.pandora.com

4/4/2010 9:41:32 PM #138 GET http://audio-sjl-t3-2.pandora.com/access/3...LRDIcui9lIKMuZW

4/4/2010 9:42:00 PM Saver2: Failed to scrape grene for S1464305

4/4/2010 9:42:00 PM FILE SAVED, Source: Pandora; MP3 format, 4884479 bytes

4/4/2010 9:42:26 PM StreamPlayer: Exception while starting --> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond

at Client.HttpRequest.GetResponseAsync(HttpChunkedReadCallback callback) in E:\Codin' Projects\Saver Project\Client\HttpRequest\HttpRequest.cs:line 374

at Client.StreamPlayer.Play(String URL) in E:\Codin' Projects\Saver Project\Client\StreamPlayer.cs:line 257

4/4/2010 9:42:26 PM Client: ERROR Playback Error: HTTP streaming failure

4/4/2010 9:42:31 PM Client: Failed to tire song ---> System.Exception: Failed to execute XMLRPC ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond

4/4/2010 9:42:32 PM S1464305: Failed to look up album art for song S1464305: System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out

4/4/2010 9:42:32 PM S1464305: Fetching AART from http://images-sjl-t2-2.pandora.com/images/...8_130W_130H.jpg

4/4/2010 9:42:42 PM Saver2: Exception in GetImage:

4/4/2010 9:42:44 PM Saver2: Adding Snap Dragon - We Are Enfant Terrible!.mp3 to The Faint Radio.m3u

4/4/2010 9:42:44 PM Pandora: TURBO Predicting 10 secs for S1078370 (7s est, speed 1.2MBs)

4/4/2010 9:42:44 PM S1078370: Started downloading

4/4/2010 9:42:44 PM #139 POST http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v26?ri...14b1f0a7f773413

4/4/2010 9:42:44 PM #140 GET http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_adv...t=relevancerank

4/4/2010 9:42:44 PM #139 POST 642 bytes to www.pandora.com

4/4/2010 9:42:45 PM Pandora: Inspecting XMLRPC 'addTiredSong': http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v26?ri...14b1f0a7f773413

4/4/2010 9:42:45 PM #141 GET http://images-sjl-t2-1.pandora.com/images/...7_130W_130H.jpg

4/4/2010 9:42:45 PM #142 GET http://audio-sjl-t3-2.pandora.com/access/5...vVrhat8XDpdgeYn

4/4/2010 9:42:45 PM #143 GET http://www.google.com/search?q=We%20Are%20...nre&num=100

4/4/2010 9:42:45 PM Pandora: sniffed Black Lab - "This Blood" on 'Technologie' (ID S1011329)

4/4/2010 9:42:45 PM Saver2: Adding This Blood - Black Lab.mp3 to The Faint Radio.m3u

4/4/2010 9:42:45 PM #144 POST http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v26?ri...53aafd3bb4044de

4/4/2010 9:42:45 PM S1011329: Shunning song; already exists.

4/4/2010 9:42:45 PM #144 POST 642 bytes to www.pandora.com

4/4/2010 9:42:45 PM SocketException while parsing server headers: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine

at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Send(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)

at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Send(Byte[] buffer, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)

at Proxy.Funcs.SendHeader(Socket sock, String header, Boolean echo) in E:\Codin' Projects\Saver Project\SProxy\Funcs.cs:line 321

at Proxy.Funcs.SendHeader(Socket sock, String header) in E:\Codin' Projects\Saver Project\SProxy\Funcs.cs:line 306

at Proxy.ProxyConnection.HandleRequest() in E:\Codin' Projects\Saver Project\SProxy\ProxyConnection.cs:line 578

HTTP/1.1 200 OK

data length: 261

0000 48 54 54 50 2F 31 2E 31 20 32 30 30 20 4F 4B 0D HTTP/1.1 200 OK.

0010 0A 44 61 74 65 3A 20 4D 6F 6E 2C 20 30 35 20 41 .Date: Mon, 05 A

0020 70 72 20 32 30 31 30 20 30 31 3A 34 32 3A 34 35 pr 2010 01:42:45

0030 20 47 4D 54 0D 0A 53 65 72 76 65 72 3A 20 41 70 GMT..Server: Ap

0040 61 63 68 65 0D 0A 43 6F 6E 74 65 6E 74 2D 4C 65 ache..Content-Le

0050 6E 67 74 68 3A 20 34 36 35 30 36 33 30 0D 0A 43 ngth: 4650630..C

0060 61 63 68 65 2D 43 6F 6E 74 72 6F 6C 3A 20 6E 6F ache-Control: no

0070 2D 63 61 63 68 65 2C 20 6E 6F 2D 73 74 6F 72 65 -cache, no-store

0080 2C 20 6D 75 73 74 2D 72 65 76 61 6C 69 64 61 74 , must-revalidat

0090 65 2C 20 6D 61 78 2D 61 67 65 3D 2D 31 0D 0A 50 e, max-age=-1..P

00A0 72 61 67 6D 61 3A 20 6E 6F 2D 63 61 63 68 65 2C ragma: no-cache,

00B0 20 6E 6F 2D 73 74 6F 72 65 0D 0A 45 78 70 69 72 no-store..Expir

00C0 65 73 3A 20 2D 31 0D 0A 43 6F 6E 6E 65 63 74 69 es: -1..Connecti

00D0 6F 6E 3A 20 63 6C 6F 73 65 0D 0A 43 6F 6E 74 65 on: close..Conte

00E0 6E 74 2D 54 79 70 65 3A 20 61 70 70 6C 69 63 61 nt-Type: applica

00F0 74 69 6F 6E 2F 6F 63 74 65 74 2D 73 74 72 65 61 tion/octet-strea

0100 6D 0D 0A 0D 0A m....

4/4/2010 9:42:45 PM Generating error page: 500 Server Error 'Internal Server SocketException'

4/4/2010 9:42:45 PM #142 died with fatal exception!

System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine

at Proxy.ProxyConnection.HandleRequest() in E:\Codin' Projects\Saver Project\SProxy\ProxyConnection.cs:line 600

4/4/2010 9:42:46 PM #145 GET http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_adv...t=relevancerank

4/4/2010 9:42:46 PM Pandora: Inspecting XMLRPC 'addTiredSong': http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v26?ri...53aafd3bb4044de

4/4/2010 9:42:46 PM #146 GET http://images-sjl-t2-2.pandora.com/images/...8_130W_130H.jpg

4/4/2010 9:42:46 PM #147 GET /log

4/4/2010 8:40:13 PM Saver2: Scraped genre: rock

4/4/2010 8:40:13 PM FILE SAVED, Source: Pandora; MP3 format, 5279450 bytes

4/4/2010 8:40:14 PM Client: Setting S1359184 as tired

4/4/2010 8:40:14 PM #476 GET http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_adv...t=relevancerank

4/4/2010 8:40:15 PM S1359184: Successfully looked up larger album art

4/4/2010 8:40:15 PM S1359184: Fetching AART from http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2...d-L._SL500_.jpg

4/4/2010 8:40:15 PM #477 POST http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v26?ri...68257272f89c0e7

4/4/2010 8:40:15 PM #477 POST 642 bytes to www.pandora.com

4/4/2010 8:40:16 PM Pandora: Inspecting XMLRPC 'addTiredSong': http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v26?ri...68257272f89c0e7

4/4/2010 8:40:16 PM #478 GET http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2...d-L._SL500_.jpg

4/4/2010 8:40:18 PM StreamPlayer: Stopping mplayer

4/4/2010 8:40:18 PM Client: Song finished playback

4/4/2010 8:40:18 PM Client: Starting playback of song The Walker Brothers - "Fury And The Fire" on 'Everything Under The Sun' (ID S738298)

4/4/2010 8:40:18 PM Saver2: Adding Mansion Haunting - Slim Twig.mp3 to The Faint Radio.m3u

4/4/2010 8:40:18 PM StreamPlayer: Play URL http://audio-ash-t3-1.pandora.com/access/?...4175mAgob5%2FAB

4/4/2010 8:40:19 PM #479 GET http://audio-ash-t3-1.pandora.com/access/?...4175mAgob5%2FAB

4/4/2010 8:40:19 PM Pandora: sniffed The Walker Brothers - "Fury And The Fire" on 'Everything Under The Sun' (ID S738298)

4/4/2010 8:40:19 PM Saver2: Adding Fury And The Fire - The Walker Brothers.mp3 to The Faint Radio.m3u

4/4/2010 8:40:19 PM S738298: Shunning song; already exists.

4/4/2010 8:40:19 PM StreamPlayer: Starting data transfer

4/4/2010 8:40:19 PM StreamPlayer: Data pipe ready

4/4/2010 8:40:19 PM StreamPlayer: Pipe connected

4/4/2010 8:40:19 PM StreamPlayer: Starting data transfer

4/4/2010 8:40:19 PM StreamPlayer: Song download complete

4/4/2010 8:40:20 PM #480 GET http://images-sjl-t2-2.pandora.com/images/...9_130W_130H.jpg

4/4/2010 8:40:20 PM StreamPlayer: Buffer underflow!

4/4/2010 8:40:20 PM StreamPlayer: Done sending data

4/4/2010 8:40:23 PM Client: Setting S738298 as tired

4/4/2010 8:40:23 PM #481 POST http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v26?ri...58d5ac527159c37

4/4/2010 8:40:23 PM #481 POST 642 bytes to www.pandora.com

4/4/2010 8:40:24 PM Pandora: Inspecting XMLRPC 'addTiredSong': http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v26?ri...58d5ac527159c37

4/4/2010 8:40:27 PM StreamPlayer: Stopping mplayer

4/4/2010 8:40:28 PM Client: Song finished playback

4/4/2010 8:40:28 PM Client: Starting playback of song Depeche Mode - "In Your Room" on 'Songs Of Faith And Devotion' (ID S15688)

4/4/2010 8:40:28 PM StreamPlayer: Play URL http://audio-ash-t2-1.pandora.com/access/?...xk5RG78Sg%3D%3D

4/4/2010 8:40:28 PM #482 GET http://audio-ash-t2-1.pandora.com/access/?...xk5RG78Sg%3D%3D

4/4/2010 8:40:29 PM Pandora: sniffed Depeche Mode - "In Your Room" on 'Songs Of Faith And Devotion' (ID S15688)

4/4/2010 8:40:29 PM Saver2: Adding In Your Room - Depeche Mode.mp3 to The Faint Radio.m3u

4/4/2010 8:40:29 PM S15688: Shunning song; already exists.

4/4/2010 8:40:29 PM StreamPlayer: Starting data transfer

4/4/2010 8:40:29 PM StreamPlayer: Song download complete

4/4/2010 8:40:29 PM StreamPlayer: Data pipe ready

4/4/2010 8:40:29 PM StreamPlayer: Pipe connected

4/4/2010 8:40:29 PM StreamPlayer: Starting data transfer

4/4/2010 8:40:29 PM StreamPlayer: Done sending data

4/4/2010 8:40:29 PM #483 GET http://images-sjl-t2-2.pandora.com/images/...8_130W_130H.jpg

4/4/2010 8:40:33 PM Client: Setting S15688 as tired

4/4/2010 8:40:34 PM #484 POST http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v26?ri...125f957a8b5e9d1

4/4/2010 8:40:34 PM #484 POST 642 bytes to www.pandora.com

4/4/2010 8:40:34 PM Pandora: Inspecting XMLRPC 'addTiredSong': http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v26?ri...125f957a8b5e9d1

4/4/2010 8:40:37 PM StreamPlayer: Stopping mplayer

4/4/2010 8:40:37 PM Client: Song finished playback

4/4/2010 8:40:37 PM Client: Starting playback of song Sky Cries Mary - "Every Iceberg Is Afire" on 'This Timeless Turning' (ID S1118144)

4/4/2010 8:40:38 PM StreamPlayer: Play URL http://audio-sjl-t3-1.pandora.com/access/4...SR2GxKgjM2BVJVo

4/4/2010 8:40:38 PM #485 GET http://audio-sjl-t3-1.pandora.com/access/4...SR2GxKgjM2BVJVo

4/4/2010 8:40:39 PM Pandora: sniffed Sky Cries Mary - "Every Iceberg Is Afire" on 'This Timeless Turning' (ID S1118144)

4/4/2010 8:40:39 PM Pandora: TURBO Predicting 5 secs for S1118144 (3s est, speed 1.7MBs)

4/4/2010 8:40:39 PM S1118144: Started downloading

4/4/2010 8:40:39 PM StreamPlayer: Starting data transfer

4/4/2010 8:40:39 PM StreamPlayer: Data pipe ready

4/4/2010 8:40:39 PM StreamPlayer: Pipe connected

4/4/2010 8:40:39 PM StreamPlayer: Starting data transfer

4/4/2010 8:40:40 PM StreamPlayer: Buffer underflow!

4/4/2010 8:40:40 PM #486 GET http://images-sjl-t2-2.pandora.com/images/...9_130W_130H.jpg

4/4/2010 8:40:41 PM StreamPlayer: Buffer underflow!

4/4/2010 8:40:42 PM StreamPlayer: Buffer underflow!

4/4/2010 8:40:43 PM Client: Setting S1118144 as tired

4/4/2010 8:40:43 PM #487 POST http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v26?ri...7f9d9ceebd0bfe6

4/4/2010 8:40:43 PM #487 POST 642 bytes to www.pandora.com

4/4/2010 8:40:43 PM Pandora: Inspecting XMLRPC 'addTiredSong': http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v26?ri...7f9d9ceebd0bfe6

4/4/2010 8:40:43 PM StreamPlayer: Buffer underflow!

4/4/2010 8:40:44 PM StreamPlayer: Buffer underflow!

4/4/2010 8:40:45 PM StreamPlayer: Buffer underflow!

4/4/2010 8:40:46 PM StreamPlayer: Buffer underflow!

4/4/2010 8:40:47 PM StreamPlayer: Buffer underflow!

4/4/2010 8:40:48 PM StreamPlayer: Stopping mplayer

4/4/2010 8:40:48 PM StreamPlayer: Killing push thread

4/4/2010 8:40:48 PM StreamPlayer: Song transfer canceled

4/4/2010 8:40:48 PM Client: Song finished playback

4/4/2010 8:40:48 PM S1118144: Finished downloading

4/4/2010 8:40:48 PM Client: Fetching playlist...

4/4/2010 8:40:48 PM Saver2: Processing song Sky Cries Mary - "Every Iceberg Is Afire" on 'This Timeless Turning' (ID S1118144)

4/4/2010 8:40:48 PM #488 POST http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v26?ri...g6=0&arg7=0

4/4/2010 8:40:48 PM #488 POST 1202 bytes to www.pandora.com

4/4/2010 8:40:49 PM Pandora: Inspecting XMLRPC 'getFragment': http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v26?ri...g6=0&arg7=0

4/4/2010 8:40:49 PM Pandora: Data format: mp3

4/4/2010 8:40:49 PM Client: Starting playback of song Whomadewho - "TV Friend (Tomski & Fredboy Remix)" on 'The Remix Collection' (ID S1401199)

4/4/2010 8:40:49 PM StreamPlayer: Play URL http://audio-sjl-t3-2.pandora.com/access/?...oJWDOtCKQ%3D%3D

4/4/2010 8:40:54 PM Client: Setting S1401199 as tired

4/4/2010 8:41:18 PM Saver2: Failed to scrape grene for S1118144

4/4/2010 8:41:18 PM FILE SAVED, Source: Pandora; MP3 format, 5466278 bytes

4/4/2010 8:41:49 PM S1118144: Failed to look up album art for song S1118144: System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out

4/4/2010 8:41:49 PM S1118144: Fetching AART from http://images-sjl-t2-2.pandora.com/images/...9_130W_130H.jpg

4/4/2010 8:41:50 PM StreamPlayer: Exception while starting --> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond

4/4/2010 8:41:50 PM Client: Failed to play song, trying again

4/4/2010 8:41:50 PM Client: Starting playback of song Michael Gray - "Borderline (Michael's Neon Wave Dub Mix)" on 'Borderline (Single)' (ID S1422678)

4/4/2010 8:41:51 PM StreamPlayer: Play URL http://audio-sjl-t3-2.pandora.com/access/?...jzzXr46HT6QV34C

4/4/2010 8:41:55 PM Client: Failed to tire song ---> System.Exception: Failed to execute XMLRPC ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond

4/4/2010 8:41:55 PM Client: Setting S1422678 as tired

4/4/2010 8:41:59 PM Saver2: Exception in GetImage:

4/4/2010 8:42:01 PM Saver2: Adding Every Iceberg Is Afire - Sky Cries Mary.mp3 to The Faint Radio.m3u

4/4/2010 8:42:01 PM Pandora: Got song S1401199, URL = http://audio-sjl-t3-2.pandora.com/access/?...oJWDOtCKQ%3D%3D

4/4/2010 8:42:01 PM Pandora: Got song S1422678, URL = http://audio-sjl-t3-2.pandora.com/access/?...jzzXr46HT6QV34C

4/4/2010 8:42:01 PM Pandora: Got song S1475966, URL = http://audio-sjl-t3-1.pandora.com/access/7...TlP7EXqYw%3D%3D

4/4/2010 8:42:01 PM Pandora: Got song S1465134, URL = http://audio-sjl-t3-3.pandora.com/access/?...QFWYNxLPTFQuX2a

4/4/2010 8:42:01 PM #489 GET http://www.google.com/search?q=Sky%20Cries...nre&num=100

4/4/2010 8:42:02 PM #490 GET http://audio-sjl-t3-2.pandora.com/access/?...oJWDOtCKQ%3D%3D

4/4/2010 8:42:02 PM #491 POST http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v26?ri...b9406ec0c8f54ca

4/4/2010 8:42:02 PM #491 POST 642 bytes to www.pandora.com

4/4/2010 8:42:02 PM Pandora: sniffed Whomadewho - "TV Friend (Tomski & Fredboy Remix)" on 'The Remix Collection' (ID S1401199)

4/4/2010 8:42:02 PM Pandora: Inspecting XMLRPC 'addTiredSong': http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v26?ri...b9406ec0c8f54ca

4/4/2010 8:42:02 PM Pandora: TURBO Predicting 5 secs for S1401199 (5s est, speed 1.6MBs)

4/4/2010 8:42:02 PM S1401199: Started downloading

4/4/2010 8:42:03 PM #492 GET http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_adv...t=relevancerank

4/4/2010 8:42:03 PM #493 GET http://images-sjl-t2-2.pandora.com/images/...9_130W_130H.jpg

4/4/2010 8:42:04 PM #494 GET http://audio-sjl-t3-2.pandora.com/access/?...jzzXr46HT6QV34C

4/4/2010 8:42:04 PM #495 POST http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v26?ri...37566a622680ac2

4/4/2010 8:42:04 PM #495 POST 642 bytes to www.pandora.com

4/4/2010 8:42:04 PM Pandora: Inspecting XMLRPC 'addTiredSong': http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v26?ri...37566a622680ac2

4/4/2010 8:42:05 PM Pandora: sniffed Michael Gray - "Borderline (Michael's Neon Wave Dub Mix)" on 'Borderline (Single)' (ID S1422678)

4/4/2010 8:42:05 PM Saver2: Adding Borderline (Michael's Neon Wave Dub Mix) - Michael Gray.mp3 to The Faint Radio.m3u

4/4/2010 8:42:05 PM S1422678: Shunning song; already exists.

4/4/2010 8:42:05 PM StreamPlayer: Starting data transfer

4/4/2010 8:42:05 PM StreamPlayer: Song download complete

4/4/2010 8:42:05 PM StreamPlayer: Data pipe ready

4/4/2010 8:42:05 PM StreamPlayer: Pipe connected

4/4/2010 8:42:05 PM StreamPlayer: Starting data transfer

4/4/2010 8:42:05 PM StreamPlayer: Done sending data

4/4/2010 8:42:13 PM StreamPlayer: Stopping mplayer

4/4/2010 8:42:13 PM Client: Song finished playback

4/4/2010 8:42:13 PM Client: Starting playback of song Way Out West - "Tales Of The Rabid Monks" on 'We Love Machine' (ID S1475966)

4/4/2010 8:42:14 PM StreamPlayer: Play URL http://audio-sjl-t3-1.pandora.com/access/7...TlP7EXqYw%3D%3D

4/4/2010 8:42:14 PM #496 GET http://audio-sjl-t3-1.pandora.com/access/7...TlP7EXqYw%3D%3D

4/4/2010 8:42:15 PM Pandora: sniffed Way Out West - "Tales Of The Rabid Monks" on 'We Love Machine' (ID S1475966)

4/4/2010 8:42:15 PM Pandora: TURBO Predicting 5 secs for S1475966 (5s est, speed 1.6MBs)

4/4/2010 8:42:15 PM S1475966: Started downloading

4/4/2010 8:42:15 PM StreamPlayer: Starting data transfer

4/4/2010 8:42:15 PM StreamPlayer: Data pipe ready

4/4/2010 8:42:15 PM StreamPlayer: Pipe connected

4/4/2010 8:42:15 PM StreamPlayer: Song download complete

4/4/2010 8:42:15 PM StreamPlayer: Starting data transfer

4/4/2010 8:42:15 PM StreamPlayer: Done sending data

4/4/2010 8:42:18 PM Client: Setting S1475966 as tired

4/4/2010 8:42:19 PM #497 POST http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v26?ri...4731cba524a4160

4/4/2010 8:42:19 PM #497 POST 642 bytes to www.pandora.com

4/4/2010 8:42:19 PM Pandora: Inspecting XMLRPC 'addTiredSong': http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v26?ri...4731cba524a4160

4/4/2010 8:42:23 PM StreamPlayer: Stopping mplayer

4/4/2010 8:42:23 PM Client: Song finished playback

4/4/2010 8:42:24 PM Client: Starting playback of song Bottin - "Sciarando El Scuro" on 'Horror Disco' (ID S1465134)

4/4/2010 8:42:24 PM StreamPlayer: Play URL http://audio-sjl-t3-3.pandora.com/access/?...QFWYNxLPTFQuX2a

4/4/2010 8:42:24 PM #498 GET http://audio-sjl-t3-3.pandora.com/access/?...QFWYNxLPTFQuX2a

4/4/2010 8:42:25 PM Pandora: sniffed Bottin - "Sciarando El Scuro" on 'Horror Disco' (ID S1465134)

4/4/2010 8:42:25 PM Pandora: TURBO Predicting 5 secs for S1465134 (5s est, speed 1.6MBs)

4/4/2010 8:42:25 PM S1465134: Started downloading

4/4/2010 8:42:25 PM StreamPlayer: Starting data transfer

4/4/2010 8:42:25 PM StreamPlayer: Data pipe ready

4/4/2010 8:42:25 PM StreamPlayer: Pipe connected

4/4/2010 8:42:25 PM StreamPlayer: Starting data transfer

4/4/2010 8:42:26 PM StreamPlayer: Buffer underflow!

4/4/2010 8:42:27 PM StreamPlayer: Buffer underflow!

4/4/2010 8:42:28 PM S1475966: Finished downloading

4/4/2010 8:42:28 PM StreamPlayer: Buffer underflow!

4/4/2010 8:42:29 PM Client: Setting S1465134 as tired

4/4/2010 8:42:29 PM Saver2: Processing song Way Out West - "Tales Of The Rabid Monks" on 'We Love Machine' (ID S1475966)

4/4/2010 8:42:29 PM StreamPlayer: Buffer underflow!

4/4/2010 8:42:30 PM StreamPlayer: Buffer underflow!

4/4/2010 8:42:31 PM StreamPlayer: Buffer underflow!

4/4/2010 8:42:32 PM StreamPlayer: Buffer underflow!

4/4/2010 8:42:33 PM StreamPlayer: Stopping mplayer

4/4/2010 8:42:33 PM StreamPlayer: Killing push thread

4/4/2010 8:42:33 PM StreamPlayer: Song transfer canceled

4/4/2010 8:42:33 PM Client: Song finished playback

4/4/2010 8:42:34 PM Client: Fetching playlist...

4/4/2010 8:43:00 PM Saver2: Failed to scrape grene for S1475966

4/4/2010 8:43:01 PM FILE SAVED, Source: Pandora; MP3 format, 8472449 bytes

4/4/2010 8:43:26 PM Client: Failed to fetch image from http://images-ash-t2-1.pandora.com/images/...5_130W_130H.jpg

System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond

at Client.PClient.GetImage(String url) in E:\Codin' Projects\Saver Project\Client\Client.Funcs.cs:line 227

4/4/2010 8:43:26 PM Client: Failed to fetch AART: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at Proxy.Funcs.DupeImage(Image Image) in E:\Codin' Projects\Saver Project\SProxy\Funcs.cs:line 114

at Client.PClient.<Worker>b__4() in E:\Codin' Projects\Saver Project\Client\Client.Logic.cs:line 508

4/4/2010 8:43:29 PM Client: Failed to tire song ---> System.Exception: Failed to execute XMLRPC ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond

4/4/2010 8:43:31 PM S1475966: Failed to look up album art for song S1475966: System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out

4/4/2010 8:43:34 PM Saver2: Adding Tales Of The Rabid Monks - Way Out West.mp3 to The Faint Radio.m3u

4/4/2010 8:43:34 PM S1465134: Finished downloading

4/4/2010 8:43:34 PM #499 GET http://images-ash-t2-1.pandora.com/images/...5_130W_130H.jpg

4/4/2010 8:43:34 PM Saver2: Processing song Bottin - "Sciarando El Scuro" on 'Horror Disco' (ID S1465134)

4/4/2010 8:43:34 PM Client: ERROR Failed to get playlist - Failed to execute XMLRPC

4/4/2010 8:43:35 PM #500 POST http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v26?ri...87133110ec57366

4/4/2010 8:43:35 PM Client: GetPlaylist failed ---> System.Exception: Failed to execute XMLRPC ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond

at Client.PClient.FetchPlaylist() in E:\Codin' Projects\Saver Project\Client\Client.XMLRPC.cs:line 388

4/4/2010 8:43:35 PM #500 POST 642 bytes to www.pandora.com

4/4/2010 8:43:35 PM Pandora: Inspecting XMLRPC 'addTiredSong': http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v26?ri...87133110ec57366

4/4/2010 8:43:36 PM #501 GET http://www.google.com/search?q=Way%20Out%2...nre&num=100

4/4/2010 8:43:36 PM #502 POST http://www.pandora.com/radio/xmlrpc/v26?ri...g6=0&arg7=0

4/4/2010 8:43:36 PM #502 POST 1202 bytes to www.pandora.com

4/4/2010 8:43:37 PM #503 GET http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_adv...t=relevancerank

4/4/2010 8:43:37 PM #504 GET http://www.google.com/search?q=Bottin%20Ho...nre&num=100

4/4/2010 8:43:38 PM Saver2: Scraped genre: funk

4/4/2010 8:43:38 PM FILE SAVED, Source: Pandora; MP3 format, 8762095 bytes

4/4/2010 8:43:39 PM #505 GET http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_adv...t=relevancerank

4/4/2010 8:43:40 PM S1465134: Successfully looked up larger album art

4/4/2010 8:43:40 PM S1465134: Fetching AART from http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/118t...BHL._SL500_.jpg

4/4/2010 8:43:40 PM #506 GET http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/118t...BHL._SL500_.jpg

4/4/2010 8:43:43 PM Saver2: Adding Sciarando El Scuro - Bottin.mp3 to The Faint Radio.m3u

4/4/2010 8:47:00 PM #507 GET /log

Edited by thaeds