PC-Gamers Network Frag-Fest Revisited

R@nger

Hey everybody,

Let me first introduce myself, my name is Tim Meadows, and I am part of an online gaming community called PC-Gamers Network. A friend referred me to this website, on which I have already found some very useful information. The real reason I am here is because this December (5th-6th) PC-Gamers Network will be hosting a LAN party in Fishersville, Virginia. I would like to formally invite anyone interested to come out and join us. Games include but not limited to, Counter-Strike Source, Team Fortress 2, Call of Duty 4, Battlefield 2 and Left 4 Dead. This will be our second event, with our first being this past June, which brought in just over 90 guests from all across the country. More information can be found at www.pcgn.net/lanparty or by emailing me at The_Ranger@pcgn.net with specific questions.

I look forward to seeing some of you there!

Tim Meadows

PC-Gamers.net

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

where is the interest people?!?! I know the Hak5 crew hail from Williamsburg Virginia, which is just a hop, skip and a jump away...

By the way we just stared a brand new twitter account for any who wish to follow our news and updates. I will try to keep it updated with any new information

www.twitter.com/PCGamersNetwork

• 1 month later...

Once again I come back here asking the same question.. is the interest that LOW in Virginia? We had people travel across the entire country to make the summer event.

P.S. Just got a new website up and running, still not finished but all of the important information should be there.