GHRYGGZ BANNED

Darren Kitchen

Hak5 is a noob friendly environment. We welcome noobs of all ages to come here, post questions, engage in intelligent discussions, learn, and hopefully become respectable geeks, IT professionals, ethical hackers, etc.

For the record, I <3 Noobs. I will give any noob the time of day. And hopefully the community will welcome the noobs and denoobify them. But after a certain point if you haven't grown up your noob ass ain't welcome here no more.

Hak5 is a noob friendly environment. We welcome noobs of all ages to come here, post questions, engage in intelligent discussions, learn, and hopefully become respectable geeks, IT professionals, ethical hackers, etc.

For the record, I <3 Noobs. I will give any noob the time of day. And hopefully the community will welcome the noobs and denoobify them. But after a certain point if you haven't grown up your noob ass ain't welcome here no more.

I agree with you but there's a fine line where the noob becomes too much. And I believe that was when he posted his ip, asking whether or not his computer was secure.

I have a habbit which is almost embarasing. If some one asks me how to fix some thing they broke, but though there own idiocy, I may get agrovated, I won't shout at the person, but I will give them an evil glare perhaps. An example of should a question would be "All the bars on internet explorer have gone. How can I get them back?". If the question comes to me in text form, and is writen in n anoying way (Such as "All da bars in inter epxlorer are gon. How do I gt dem bak?!"), I may respond by commenting about there use of the English language been disgracfull, but I would tell them how to fix it in the end.

Most likly I will give people a lecture about them expecting me to give up my time and use the knloage I have for free if they ask me in a demanding fashion.

However, if some one aproches me in a calme fashion and up frount admits it's there fault, I will offten educate the person if they are willing to learn. For example, one person admitede that had done some thing to brake the sound in windows (I couldn't work out what they had done, quick system restore fixed it though). After I fixed there problems, and worked out that the internet was slow becasue of Tesco Internet not there computer, the person was genuinly interested to hear about open source software. This person now uses OpenOffice regulaly (previusly using Works), Firefox daily, Thunderbird and some thing else I can't remeber.

GHRYGGZ was struck by a +10 Ban Hammer

GHRYGGZ got eaten by a gru

GHRYGGZ cratered

Take your pick. Either way, GHRYGGZ is no longer.

Holy shit, that was quick... But hey, he had more warnings than was sensible so fuckit.

I have a habbit which is almost embarasing. If some one asks me how to fix some thing they broke, but though there own idiocy, I may get agrovated, I won't shout at the person, but I will give them an evil glare perhaps. An example of should a question would be "All the bars on internet explorer have gone. How can I get them back?". If the question comes to me in text form, and is writen in n anoying way (Such as "All da bars in inter epxlorer are gon. How do I gt dem bak?!"), I may respond by commenting about there use of the English language been disgracfull, but I would tell them how to fix it in the end.

Most likly I will give people a lecture about them expecting me to give up my time and use the knloage I have for free if they ask me in a demanding fashion.

However, if some one aproches me in a calme fashion and up frount admits it's there fault, I will offten educate the person if they are willing to learn. For example, one person admitede that had done some thing to brake the sound in windows (I couldn't work out what they had done, quick system restore fixed it though). After I fixed there problems, and worked out that the internet was slow becasue of Tesco Internet not there computer, the person was genuinly interested to hear about open source software. This person now uses OpenOffice regulaly (previusly using Works), Firefox daily, Thunderbird and some thing else I can't remeber.

Woah, you're lecturing people about use of the English language?? ...Look at what you're typing, dude.

the typo farie is not to blame, the poor muscular training of Sparda is.

the typo farie is not to blame, the poor muscular training of Sparda is.

meh and you said you would be nice..i say reban every account he makes

as i said in another post, once a twat, always a twat :roll:

Typos happen it’s not a big deal when it’s on a forum as long as what you write is understandable and you don’t intentionally write like an idiot then who cares.

I’m sue there are mistakes in what I write both grammatically and in my spelling but at the end of the day it’s just a forum and not a important work document, which I would proofread.

Were all noobs... Yes you too!