Buying an Aspire One

Bohh

Hey all,

I'm going to be buying an Aspire one here in the next day or two. I'd like to use it for the basic stuff, but will also be putting BackTrack on it. Am I correct to understand BT prefers Atheros chips? Does the current generation of Apire One's have those? I can't see on the spec sheets other than it saying it has an InviLink chip.

Also, I'm looking on Tiger and see a model: LU.S620B.014 and a LU.S620B.011 .. no idea in the differences.. Do you have any?

Are those the latest generation or is there a newer one? Here is a link to the "11" http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/Se...p;Sku=A180-8040

Thanks!

Hey all,

I'm going to be buying an Aspire one here in the next day or two. I'd like to use it for the basic stuff, but will also be putting BackTrack on it. Am I correct to understand BT prefers Atheros chips? Does the current generation of Apire One's have those? I can't see on the spec sheets other than it saying it has an InviLink chip.

Also, I'm looking on Tiger and see a model: LU.S620B.014 and a LU.S620B.011 .. no idea in the differences.. Do you have any?

Are those the latest generation or is there a newer one? Here is a link to the "11" http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/Se...p;Sku=A180-8040

Thanks!

Atheros chipsets in all of them. Buy a D250 if you can find one, they are much nicer than the D150 which feels a little bulky to my hands.