Is a FAIL bus faster than USB3?

CraigHB

So I'm watching my first few episodes of Hak.5 and I hear this term FAIL bus and I'm thinking, gee I know a fair amount about computer architecture and I've never hear of a FAIL bus. Is that some newfangled communications architecture? Then I realized they were talking about fail as in failure not FAIL as in an acronym, and bus as in 4 wheels not bus as in a collection of wires, well, whaduyaknow...

So I'm curious, where did this expression come from?

So I'm watching my first few episodes of Hak.5 and I hear this term FAIL bus and I'm thinking, gee I know a fair amount about computer architecture and I've never hear of a FAIL bus. Is that some newfangled communications architecture? Then I realized they were talking about fail as in failure not FAIL as in an acronym, and bus as in 4 wheels not bus as in a collection of wires, well, whaduyaknow...

So I'm curious, where did this expression come from?

Start here, should give you a good idea.

http://tinyurl.com/l5n66p

That link was a real slam for no reason. I thought someone would be willing to answer me in coversation. I see where people on this forum are coming from. See ya.

Did you click the first link it gave you?

I think he was referring to the fact that it was a LMGTFY, which I think we can all agree has gotten completely out of control.

Funny the first 20 times...

Hence my sarcastic response.

You asked about the Fail bus.... did you really expect a serious answer? Honestly? You realized the humor about the realization of the phrase. Expecting a serious answer to a very funny term... well that's probably not going to happen.

Admittedly, I wasn't very original, I could have posted the first link from a Google search, but due to the nature of the question, I decided using something a bit humorous would be more fitting.

(On a side note I am far from being a comedian, so flaming me for my attempts are welcomed with open arms.)