What do you guys think of the Cap and Trade Proposal.

bob_s

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever...just don't ever do Meth. I don't understand why people even try this drug. Everyone knows it is the most heavily addictive street narcotic out there and it literally destroys your body (we've all seen those before and after shots of meth users). Yet, people still try it. I just don't get it.

VaKo, if meth is a small problem now in the UK, then if that government does not do something really fast, then it is going to turn into a hell of a BIG problem very quick. 10 years ago, I had never heard of meth. Now everytime I look in a news paper there is another not one, but 3 to 5 busts on methlabs, and they are never too far away. This drug is nothing but a sickness..

I did it ONE (1) time, and I will never do it again. I was drunk at a party years ago, and a whole bunch of people were gathered around smoking it. I decided hell just try it once and be light with it... You know what happened? I lost my beer buzz. It was like it was mid-day the day before. I was just awake. No point at all. I wasnt drunk, I wasnt high, I was just.. awake.

Not only is this stuff dangerous to make, it has claimed thousands of lives, and to top it off, once people are so meth'ed up, they go nuts. There was this beautiful girl that lived down the road from me when I lived @ my parents house. I didn't know her or anything but she was always outside tanning on nice summer days. One day she was not there.. Here's what happened to her: I couldnt find the news article to post here, but her boyfriend was methed hard for about a month, and decided he thought she was pregnant, and he didnt want a baby, so he choked her to death and buried her in his parent's cess pool. Once he knew he was going to be picked up by the cops for her missing, he drove down the highway, shot himself with a shotgun ~ala Kurt Cobain style, and when he did, he ended up hitting a preist driving down the road and the priest died.

Fucking meth... I dont tolerate it, thats for sure. Meth is for people who are so weak they need to be killed off to better society. Now not everyone who is on meth is like that, but it's ruining, and if people are THAT fucking dumb to do this shit after knowing what it does, then the hell with them, they must be retarded.

What happens if you go up to a coke head and ask where to get some PCP? He'll be like hell no, I dont do that shit, that'll kill you. Well hell, I'd do PCP before meth. *and I DAAAMMNN sure wouldnt do PCP*

Yeah, meth is worrying. The UK gov is cracking down on cocaine heavily (a good thing, cocaine is such a nasty drug) and ignoring a small but growing problem with meth.

Thats how it happened here. It began as a small unknown drug of Asian origin that started spreading in Oregon and Washington. No one understood how terrible it truly was and it spread like wildfire across the country. Worst part is, meth addicts will do anything to get money for meth. Property crime, robberies, people would be surprised (or maybe not) if they knew how high of a percentage of these crimes are directly related to meth.

The high quality meth comes from Mexico, but any meth addicted fool can brew some lower quality stuff up in their trailer. All the necessary ingredients are over the counter medication.

Ok, so now it switches to drugs lol

I beleive in anything natural as well. Not taking a bunch of pills everyday. It takes excersize, the right herbs, food, ect.. I think cigerettes should be illegal and switch that with weed, because atleast it gives you a buzz. Anything you smoke is going to cause lung damage, and the more you smoke the more damage you are going to do to your lungs. You can try to prevent it by filtering the tar & smoke for example water bongs.. but smokeing is going to cause lung damage, no matter what you are inhaling.

Drugs like Meth, Coke, crack, herion, pcp, xanax should be illegal... not anything natural like marijuana, fresh brewed beer, shrooms, and peyote. Native indians use Peyote in rituals for thousands of years and resposibly not tripping every day and such.. maybe like once every couple years or so to get back in touch with your inner self. It sounds weird but until you've tripped really hard you wont understand life and the unvierse hehe j/k

btw, Pot does help cancer patients gain a hunger to eat, and heal pain of millions. people should flush the xanax bar down the toilet and smoke a joint. not to mention again Hemp has thousands of other uses then smokeing the buds of it.

Ok, so now it switches to drugs lol

I beleive in anything natural as well. Not taking a bunch of pills everyday. It takes excersize, the right herbs, food, ect.. I think cigerettes should be illegal and switch that with weed, because atleast it gives you a buzz. Anything you smoke is going to cause lung damage, and the more you smoke the more damage you are going to do to your lungs. You can try to prevent it by filtering the tar & smoke for example water bongs.. but smokeing is going to cause lung damage, no matter what you are inhaling.

Drugs like Meth, Coke, crack, herion, pcp, xanax should be illegal... not anything natural like marijuana, fresh brewed beer, shrooms, and peyote. Native indians use Peyote in rituals for thousands of years and resposibly not tripping every day and such.. maybe like once every couple years or so to get back in touch with your inner self. It sounds weird but until you've tripped really hard you wont understand life and the unvierse hehe j/k

btw, Pot does help cancer patients gain a hunger to eat, and heal pain of millions. people should flush the xanax bar down the toilet and smoke a joint. not to mention again Hemp has thousands of other uses then smokeing the buds of it.

woot!

Studies also showing that Cannabinoids can prevent and possibly even be a cure for cancer.

Seriously, do you people honestly belive that pot is good for everyone? News flash, some people do get violent on the stuff. You can't just make a blanket statement like that, its a dangerous attitude. Just because its natrual, doesn't mean its ok, otherwise go eat some toadstool and nightshade smoothes.

Seriously, do you people honestly belive that pot is good for everyone? News flash, some people do get violent on the stuff. You can't just make a blanket statement like that, its a dangerous attitude. Just because its natrual, doesn't mean its ok, otherwise go eat some toadstool and nightshade smoothes.

Yes, It does effect people differently. So does alcohol. Some people become violent when they drink. Others may not.

But how many pot smokers do you know that go home and beat their wives?

None, but I've seen people have a few tokes on a spliff and totally fuck up a night out or a party. In one case threatening a random girl with a meatcleaver and throwing a bottle of vodka at a police car.

None, but I've seen people have a few tokes on a spliff and totally fuck up a night out or a party. In one case threatening a random girl with a meatcleaver and throwing a bottle of vodka at a police car.

That guy has some serious issues in that case. lol

And if I was somewhere and someone threatened a girl with a meat cleaver, I would have fucked his shit up.