Uber 1337 Pump It Up Vids

ShinmaRyuu

I think dancing is pointless, I think people in the US make a big deal out of it with dance films like You just got served, TV shows like that one on MTV with Wade something and dance teams in schools and collages. The thing I love about the UK is that dancing is all about getting drunk, having fun with your friends and picking up women and if anyone took it as seriously as you guys do in the US you would have the piss taken out of you.

I don’t go to dance clubs anymore as it looks sad if you are over the age of 25 (18 to 25 is OK) but if some little wanker started dancing in front of me and said you just got served I would most likely laugh in his face and tell him to fuck off.

I love the US but why does everything have to turn in to a competition?

I think dancing is pointless, I think people in the US make a big deal out of it with dance films like You just got served, TV shows like that one on MTV with Wade something and dance teams in schools and collages. The thing I love about the UK is that dancing is all about getting drunk, having fun with your friends and picking up women and if anyone took it as seriously as you guys do in the US you would have the piss taken out of you.

I don’t go to dance clubs anymore as it looks sad if you are over the age of 25 (18 to 25 is OK) but if some little wanker started dancing in front of me and said you just got served I would most likely laugh in his face and tell him to fuck off.

I love the US but why does everything have to turn in to a competition?

The only reason why many of the TV, movie, whatever companies create such shit is because it sells to dumb-ass, young teens who have their parents' credit cards to spend on such useless junk.

I too used to go to dance clubs as well but only to sit at the bar and hit on the gorgeous bar tenders and get a few free drinks. The scene has since turned to shit as there isn’t a single good techno-rave club in town and everyone has started playing g-unit bullshit music.