Hello HellOoO

dady203

salut a tous me amis ^_^

long time already so I'm looking for a free phone even 5minutes per day jet not found

Raven found the only free SMS but not for apele

there is a way for my girlfriend apel 5minutes per day :P ?

otherwise I sevien my friend who just apel for free because he stole a code of a society :blink:

thanks

Apparently not. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that your primary language is not English but I will say that this is an English-speaking forum and you're making fuck all sense, so get a better translator.

Apparently not. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that your primary language is not English but I will say that this is an English-speaking forum and you're making fuck all sense, so get a better translator.

thank you

but you understand the raport!

only

I can phone for free with the NET ??

thanks ;)

Aw man.

/I got the lols

Dude, vous avez besoin d'utiliser Skype. Il est gratuit et très facile à utiliser.

Salut

Merci mon ami de me reponde

oui je connu le SKYPE

Mais la question asque je peu fair des apel ou telephon Gratuit ??

merci

... mr Manuel_l while you do have an opinion, that is just plain rude.. besides she's the primary hak5 crew, not one of us blokes.

*why the hell am i now talking in england style english?!*

*sigh*

I wasn't going to say anything, but I have to say I took Snubs' comment as a little bit petty too. If it wasn't intended as petty then it was certainly pointless and unhelpful.

To be fair I thought the guy was on a wind up too. A very good natured and hilarious wind up though :) c'est la vie

Good banter though

I got Shannon's back on this one. I think she merely found the way the OP spoke to be entertaining. Laughing to one self isn't "being mean to new comers" at all, just pointing out she was entertained by the post.

Ease up nerds. :lol:

EDIT: This made me smile :)

... mr Manuel_l while you do have an opinion, that is just plain rude.. besides she's the primary hak5 crew, not one of us blokes.

*why the hell am i now talking in england style english?!*

I find myself doing that sometimes! Glad im not the only one!