4.    VLC

5.    uTorrent

6.    Photoshop CS3

7.    Dreamweaver CS3

8.    Filezilla FTP Client

9.    eBay Turbo Lister 2

10.  Windows Media Player 11

Side comment -

What is the point of DreamWeaver I am not trying to be a ass but do you really need a IDE for HTML and PHP.

a cute GUI is always helpfull, as well its good for active viewing of the HTML when starting to write scripts, when it comes to PHP, its just as good as notepad, just takes a few seconds longer to load.

Its a resource hog. I honestly do not see the purpose of a IDE for Web languages. Also I do not see the purpose of a IDE for Perl (yes there are some people who use a IDE for Perl).

Well, syntax highlighting is a must. Aside from that I think it mostly has to do with using what you've grown accustomed to.

And if you've got 2 gigs in your box, and never use it for much of anything, 'wasting' it on a flashy IDE might not be that much of a bad idea...

a cute GUI is always helpfull, as well its good for active viewing of the HTML when starting to write scripts, when it comes to PHP, its just as good as notepad, just takes a few seconds longer to load.

Its a resource hog. I honestly do not see the purpose of a IDE for Web languages. Also I do not see the purpose of a IDE for Perl (yes there are some people who use a IDE for Perl).

• [li]Debugging[/li]

[li]On-the-fly viewing of updates[/li]

[li]FTP Integration[/li]

[li]Intellisense[/li]

[li]Did I saying debugging.[/li]

• [li]Debugging[/li]

[li]FTP Integration[/li]

[li]Intellisense[/li]

you wouldn't happen to have one for PHP?

• [li]Debugging[/li]

[li]FTP Integration[/li]

[li]Intellisense[/li]

:-o

Yet again mighty TomB has put my revolts to rest.

• [li]Debugging[/li]

[li]FTP Integration[/li]

[li]Intellisense[/li]

you wouldn't happen to have one for PHP?

The is a PHP library/tool called Xdebug, it works well.

• 2 weeks later...