screen shots

GHRYGGZ

how do i capture my desktop to an image file?

before the flaming begins i couldn'y find it on google(because google doesn't understand the difference between a process and a product) and i know that it is built into windows because i saw it on techTV (yes i know its G4Now but this was 2002)

Have a good look at your keyboard. Right of the main block of letters, left of your numberpad, and above your cursor keys.

This is one topic that I thought I would never see on a forum like this. You are really inviting people to flame you.

Have a good look at your keyboard. Right of the main block of letters, left of your numberpad, and above your cursor keys.

This is one topic that I thought I would never see on a forum like this. You are really inviting people to flame you.

do you mean

prt scr

If you actually meant just a normal screenshot you obviously didn't Google very hard. "how do I take a picture of my screen", "how do I take a screen capture" and "taking a picture of my desktop" all give you the answer to this.

do you mean

prt scr

Do you mean just hitting Print Screen (or Prt Scr or whetever else whoever makes your keyboard puts on that key) and pasting it into a graphics program?

Nope I'm pretty sure he didn't mean prt scr.

do you mean

prt scr

Do you mean just hitting Print Screen (or Prt Scr or whetever else whoever makes your keyboard puts on that key) and pasting it into a graphics program?

hey horza wrote that last quote

do you mean

prt scr

hmm so he did. I just copied and pasted the quote box and forgot to change the name.

do you mean

prt scr

hmm so he did. I just copied and pasted the quote box and forgot to change the name.

its ok

do you mean

prt scr

its ok

MUHAHAHAHA I am on my way to making the most complex quote system ever. So many quotes within quotes.

do you mean

prt scr

its ok

MUHAHAHAHA I am on my way to making the most complex quote system ever. So many quotes within quotes.

only if somebody quotes you back

do you mean

prt scr

its ok

i can do that

do you mean

prt scr

its ok

i can do that

level nine

quote ten

does anybody think that this thread is just a little redundant

Have a good look at your keyboard. Right of the main block of letters' date=' left of your numberpad, and above your cursor keys.

This is one topic that I thought I would never see on a forum like this. You are really inviting people to flame you.[/quote']

do you mean

prt scr

its ok

i can do that

level nine

quote ten

nah, it's still good

Have a good look at your keyboard. Right of the main block of letters' date=' left of your numberpad, and above your cursor keys.

This is one topic that I thought I would never see on a forum like this. You are really inviting people to flame you.[/quote']

do you mean

prt scr

its ok

i can do that

level nine

quote ten

nah' date=' it's still good[/quote']

do you realize if we keep doing this they'll lock the thread

do you mean

prt scr

its ok

i can do that

level nine

quote ten

well then, let's keep going as far as we can go before VaKo or Mubix log onto the boards

do you mean

prt scr

its ok

i can do that

level nine

quote ten

well then, let's keep going as far as we can go before VaKo or Mubix log onto the boards

sure thing then

do you mean

prt scr

its ok

i can do that

level nine

quote ten

sure thing then

i'm glad that you agree,

you are quite the obedient n00b

do you mean

prt scr

its ok

i can do that

level nine

quote ten

sure thing then

i'm glad that you agree,

you are quite the obedient n00b

dom de dom dom, dom de dom dom do-o-o-o-o-om

i lost count and this is a Stupid Pointless Annoying Message