jasager on backtrack?

no really what makes the fon so special is the ability to own the whole driver of the wireless chip so you can write and read packets and to send each computer a different handshake for each different SSID so it would be hard for you to do on a computer but if i am wrong (HOPING) i will like to know too

no really what makes the fon so special is the ability to own the whole driver of the wireless chip so you can write and read packets and to send each computer a different handshake for each different SSID so it would be hard for you to do on a computer but if i am wrong (HOPING) i will like to know too

Backtrack has the tools to do the same and more than the fon can do.

Jasager is built on Karma (written by Dino Dia Zovi then maintained by myself for the last load of years) which is the madwifi driver patches to allow them to respond to any SSID probe and a set of ruby tools to do fake HTTP, DNS, POP3 and various other servers.

It was included with BT3 but didn't work, despite someone in the remote exploit forums insisting that it did. I posted some patches for it and details on how to get it working in the Pauldotcom forums.

I provided Mutz with a working copy of Karma for inclusion on BT4, not had chance to look at the latest RC yet, when I do I'll post any fixes back to the team and hopefully it will all work happily on the final release.

look into airbase-ng it does kind of the same thing as karma does except it's based off of your athros wifi card heres the wiki for it http://www.aircrack-ng.org/doku.php?id=airbase-ng i believe there was a presentation at shmoocon or defcon about it, anyways moveing on you could then venture into karmetasploit http://trac.metasploit.com/wiki/Karmetasploit; one thing that you might want to do though is remember to route the packets that get sent to you if you do this.